Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Watching Women's sports is Misandrist

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
-
If you think about it, anyone who watches female sports is misandrist and disgusting. If you watch sports purely on the basis of who is the better athlete, you would only watch mens sports as men are objectively better athletes in every way.

The only reason you would watch female sports is if you are a disgusting feminist cunt. Females and cucks who watch female sports should be smacked across the face and beaten.

cucked watching it for both genders

Men are physically stronger, so they are better at playing sports. Men's sports are more interesting and frankly more important, they make more money.

The only reason to watch female sports is to look at the foids' bodies. That's why women wear skimpy clothing in tennis and volleyball and others. Even they know why people watch them.

I'm pretty sure most men watch women's sports to peek at fit girls in tight clothing

Only people with mental deficiencies or people who have strange fetishes watch foid's sports to jerk off.

"misandrist" is a made up term. "Cucked" would be the correct. Anyway, Marc Lepine mentioned this a long time ago. I don't understand why you thought it was worth posting about.

Last edited:
1515467592114.gif

WE NEED TO GET DEM TRANNIES OUT OF WOMANS SPORTS THE WOKE LEFT IS ATTACKING WOMENS SPORTS THIS IS A FOX NEWS ALERT

Only people with mental deficiencies or people who have strange fetishes watch foid's sports to jerk off.
A lot of cucked fools are actually invested in female "sports". Some say they are better :feelskek:.

Speaking from my limited experience, the top foid atheletes are better than your average 30 something man sitting on the couch all day which provides justification for it to be shoved down our throats and called amazing, but its still better to watch the mens, maybe these women should just play for fun if they like the sport

Speaking from my limited experience, the top foid atheletes are better than your average 30 something man sitting on the couch all day which provides justification for it to be shoved down our throats and called amazing, but its still better to watch the mens, maybe these women should just play for fun if they like the sport
Just watch anime much better cope .