Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Review of Spider-Man 2

Cletus Longthing

Cletus Longthing

Bloodfein
★★★★★
Trash game Bad writing good graphics empty open world bossfights are dogshit same gameplay mechanics woke propaganda overall a bad game i rate it a 2.2/10
Arkham games still mog

Currently I'm currently playing through days gone(on PC). You have any recommendations for single player games?

Another in the pack of PlayStation exclusives, with formulaic gameplay and mechanics, but woooooow, look at graphics and the movie like visuals :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Sony should just give up and start releasing straight up movies exclusive to the PS5.

Literally unplayable. The first 10 minutes feature BOTH spider-men talking about their super awesome girlboss kweens that they could literally not live without. Then it was an inclusion speedrun although I will admit it was interesting seeing the sign-language conversations.

Another in the pack of PlayStation exclusives, with formulaic gameplay and mechanics, but woooooow, look at graphics and the movie like visuals :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Sony should just give up and start releasing straight up movies exclusive to the PS5.
gaystation exclusive for like a year or two

Trash game Bad writing good graphics empty open world bossfights are dogshit same gameplay mechanics woke propaganda overall a bad game i rate it a 2.2/10
Arkham games still mog
Rocksteady Studios has not surrendered to feminism like almost all other western video game studios, still makes beautiful and sensual female characters, contrary to Insomniac Games.
BE2872E97CB0463D5E3F7530ADE7EFF3956C4D6D

not planning on playing the game but I heard there was outrage over insomniac making mary Jane look sub5 or something

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back