Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reverse halo effect on tall ugly men

goron black

goron black

hello
-
1495786011-photoiphone04.png
1495785811-photoiphone.png

It looks so comical omg he looks so dumb

inb4 cope, he looks way less ridiculous with a normal height proportions
1495785811 photoiphone

I bet he's not Incel.

What's his height?

At least he doesn't have a gut like me

Also hairline mogs mine

@needsolution better stay manlet with chad face then this :feelstrash:

A manlet with his face would be even deeper in death sentence status. JFL at thinking tall and ugly is somehow a combined failo. It's only ugly failo unless he had a mantis frame or something as well restraining his mortal existence in the dark depths of inceldom. That tall dude is norwooding so [It's Over] with that face unless he surgerymaxxes, does something with his untermensch head, and SEAmaxxes to cope the rest of his life away.

Bluepilled if you think hed be better off as a manlet.

Mogs me at looking manly

Looks like an average guy to me. Average guy with height bonus.
Not a big fan of posting random non celebrity people here without their consent.

bad face + good height = still bad

Being short doesn't automatically mean you will have "normal height proportions" and good development. I see tons of squashed short people with terrible proportions, terrible posture, and terrible composition; it's just another unsubstantiated cope that tall people have these unique flaws that only them but nobody else can have. Standalone pictures do not give tall men the justice they deserve anyway; in real life, when you are a short little man standing next to a big 6'5'' man, you will finally learn what the meaning of "ridiculous" means and you will feel it in your bones too.

Last edited:
Eye straightening
contacts
full beard
hair transplant
hit the gym hard
This guy has major chad potential

Being short doesn't automatically mean you will have "normal height proportions" and good development. I see tons of squashed short people with terrible proportions, terrible posture, and terrible composition; it's just another unsubstantiated cope that tall people have these unique flaws that only them but nobody else can have. Standalone pictures do not give tall men the justice they deserve anyway; in real life, when you are a short little man standing next to a big 6'5'' man, you will finally learn what the meaning of "ridiculous" means and you will feel it in your bones too.

Keep coping width is everything

Wide face > long face
Wide dick > long dick
Wide frame > long height

JFL.

That man (depending how tall he is) can find a female with a height fetish. Yes they exist.

"you're so tall!"
"hey can you grab this for me since you're so tall teehee!"

Keep coping width is everything

Wide face > long face
Wide dick > long dick
Wide frame > long height

Proportionate face > Long or wide face.
Proportionate dick > Long or wide dick.
Proportionate frame > Long or wide frame.

Proportionate face > Long or wide face.
Proportionate dick > Long or wide dick.
Proportionate frame > Long or wide frame.

When the coping is too strong.

A small perfectly proportionate face looks absolutely ridiculous.

Proportionate dick same, do you think a "proportionate 7 x 5" is better than a "not so proportionate 6 x 6 dick" ?

Proportions is the ultimate cope
Propotions matters only on pics

IRL it doesn't matter, there are no such things as "ratios" or "narrower/ smaller XXX is better".

moged-chico-jpg.157351

Shitty ratio disproportionate VS incel perfect ratios

Wider = better

Still 100 times better than being short and ugly

The problem is his eyes, he has to start wearing sunglasses and problem fixed.

Just fucking laughing out loud at this skullcel to be honest

Long torsos look quite bad on men.

IRL it doesn't matter, there are no such things as "ratios" or "narrower/ smaller XXX is better".

moged-chico-jpg.157351

Shitty ratio disproportionate VS incel perfect ratios

Wider = better

Of course ratios exist.

Ratios are one of the most important things when it comes to physical attractiveness; what do you think facial symmetry is?

Being short, stumpy and wide is not good by any stretch of the imagination. It's ugly. It's un-optimal. Being a pencil-neck is also un-optimal. With that being said, the model on the right is probably much "wider" than you in real life anyway + he's 6'3'' as well; you do realize most tall guys are bigger than short guys, yes? You will never look bigger standing next to a 6'5'' man no matter how wide you get at 5'9''.

Width is not the only imposing trait, height is too.

Now get this idea out of your head that being 5'10'' is better than being 6'4''.

Do you think a "proportionate 7 x 5" is better than a "not so proportionate 6 x 6 dick" ?

Why exactly do you think penis length is so bad? Wide penises do not reach as deeply in.

The problem is his eyes, he has to start wearing sunglasses and problem fixed.
he'll never have closer relationship, than the one his left eye has with his right

Gigacope. Women do not see what you see. When they see a tall man, they see an attractive man.

he mogs the shit out of me because he's 6'7 and white.

Gigacope. Women do not see what you see. When they see a tall man, they see an attractive man.
The only thing this guy could slay is 3/10 landwhales at best. I have a friend who looks slightly better than him, is 6'5, and is incel af in his early 20's. He just goes to school then rots and plays vidya while 6'1 7/10+ slay

The only thing this guy could slay is 3/10 landwhales at best. I have a friend who looks slightly better than him, is 6'5, and is incel af in his early 20's. He just goes to school then rots and plays vidya while 6'1 7/10+ slay

>> 6’5
>> incel

Choose one