Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 7 reasons foids prefer tall men

P

packardD

mentally ill
-
1. Feeling safe. Self explanatory, but many cope with boxing etc. foids only care about visuals, they would pick a 6’8 obese ogre over Connor mcgregor 9/10 times.
2. Good genes for the offspring.
3. Feeling small and feminine
4. Tall men look better. True, tall people tend to have better proportions, clothes fit them better etc.
5. Foids think tall men have big dicks. There is no correlation between height and dick size, but they don’t care.
6. Foids think tall men have a better pERsonaliteehee. Halo effect, even though it’s pretty obvious that a 6’8 Alain Delon is going to be chill, confident etc.
7. Social approval. This one is the sum up of the previous 6 reasons. Friends, family, random internet simps all encourage women to only date tall me because of the previous reasons.

But foids will lie that tall men are more loyal and have nicer personalities.

:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Foids should let me date them.

I despise my father for thinking he had desirable traits to pass down my mom's genes could barely do anything to save me

Good one gray. Man, it sucks to be born as an incel.

I despise my father for thinking he had desirable traits to pass down my mom's genes could barely do anything to save me
Yet they managed to procreate. We live in a completely different reality, it’s over

same

can't cope as a short man