Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Revenge on medicucks.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Hey fellas , Within two months i plan to visit a medicuck cuz one of my nostrils is blocked since my shota days and i just cant stand this shit anymore , i have this shit since i can remember , I ve visited many medicucks those but fucknuts always say i have nothing , Those fuckers think i dont deserve treatment or something , I dont want to go ER on them but if some beaner medicuck piece of shit say "You are perfectly fine sweaty :soy: pay me my 2000 pesos and GTFO" I think i couldnt control myself and i will kick their farking asses and maim them for life and at least they will suffer forever like me, Any advice? i ate 2 g of shrooms but i just want to crush skulls :fuk::reeeeee:

Dont mind me i have alien friends/loli/milf AAYs whores :soy::soy::soy::soy: Hahaha lmao , fucking human scum.

:feelshaha:

On genshin impact of course ;)

Last edited:
Is your shit mexican food rotting your brain too much lmao

Im just shit shitting on life , But i have three days without a proper greasy meal lol

Last edited:
Hey fellas , Within two months i plan to visit a medicuck cuz one of my nostrils is blocked since my shota days , I ve visited many medicucks those but fucknuts always say i have nothing , Those fuckers think i dont deserve treatment or something , I dont want to go ER on them but if some beaner medicuck piece of shit say "You are perfectly fine sweaty :soy: pay me my 2000 pesos and GTFO" I think i couldnt control myself and i will kick their farking asses and maim them for life , Any advice? :fuk::reeeeee:

Dont mind me i have alien friends/loli/milf AAYs whores :soy::soy::soy::soy: Hahaha lmao , fucking human scum.

:feelshaha:
That's pretty pricey for peso charges :feelswhat: is that some kind of private clinic or are you in a major city ?

Then you’ll have no choice to finish what they won’t with your own plan
That's pretty pricey for peso charges :feelswhat: is that some kind of private clinic or are you in a major city ?
It don’t look that much it’s pesos you got money I know it

Then you’ll have no choice to finish what they won’t with your own plan

It don’t look that much it’s pesos you got money I know it
2000 pesos is basically a $100 US. That's pretty pricey for mexico standards ngl

I paid 6000 pesos here https://hospitalesangeles.com/mexico/ for help in bean capital and they just go full :soy: on me
And they didn't fix your issues :feelswhat: ? Bruh fuck that, you would of been better off going to a pueblito clinic :feelskek: they would of done the same thing with half the price.

Im not a doctor so Im just assuming things :feelsjuice: i got multiple wisdom teeth removed and fillers without even paying that much :feelsugh:

2000 pesos is basically a $100 US. That's pretty pricey for mexico standards ngl

And they didn't fix your issues :feelswhat: ? Bruh fuck that, you would of been better off going to a pueblito clinic :feelskek: they would of done the same thing with half the price.

Im not a doctor so Im just assuming things :feelsjuice: i got multiple wisdom teeth removed and fillers without even paying that much :feelsugh:

my cumskin golden cousin had 32 teeth removed from his cums but if i had the same problem medicucks wouldnt help me :reeeeee:

my cumskin golden cousin had 32 teeth removed from his cums but if i had the same problem medicucks wouldnt help me :reeeeee:
This is indeed a devastating story :feelsugh:, what region are you in ?