Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im the most altruistic and emphatetic person i know

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
Really, i just want everyone to be happy. I have never insulted anyone, and never harmed anyone in any way shape or form.

I dont understand why people are so evil and treat me like shit, but i actually just want them to be happy too. I want everyone to be happy, and have tons of sex, even my enemies...

Why are you humans so evil? Why you treat me like shit, i never harmed you in any way shape or form!?!?!?

It's a bad idea to be nice to people who are hostile to you.

It's a bad idea to be nice to people who are hostile to you.
Yeah i try to be just neutral right now. In the past, i always tried to help everyone as much as i could in everything, and be super nice to everybody, but it seemed that they though that im just weak, so i stopped helping people. I just dont give shit anymore about other people, because they always betray me.

Yeah i try to be just neutral right now. In the past, i always tried to help everyone as much as i could in everything, and be super nice to everybody, but it seemed that they though that im just weak, so i stopped helping people. I just dont give shit anymore about other people, because they always betray me.
Like why do you think that being nice=being weak???? Im certainly not weak, i just really wanted to be a nice person and was very nice to everyone but it fucking NTs viewed me as some sort of slave.

most normies just sense that you're not normal like them and will exploit it.

You were subconsciously overcompensating and hoping one day someone would return the kindness to you.

You were subconsciously overcompensating and hoping one day someone would return the kindness to you.
Probably. I even helped a muslim sangnigger. Even though i was already a nazi back then.

Same, im a very empathetic person and i hate it. I wish i could be a soulless normie NPC who is unable to feel empathy

Good for you. I am not. Empathy is a trait foods seek and don't have. It's basically what makes a cuck tick.
Not saying you are a cuck, you have a trait in common with cucks.