Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Revenge is the natural response against injustice

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
[UWSL]we are seen as evil, perverse, cruel, simply because we are different[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
but the truth is that no normie and much less any woman would bear the daily injustices that we have already suffered in life and we suffer daily

the least of what we suffered would be enough to destabilize these people

people today don't grow up anymore, childhood lasts until death, they all think they live in a disney movie and are on the "good" side

normies like us have this sense of justice, but they close their eyes to when it happens to us, they only get angry when injustice is applied to them, which doesn't happen.

Normies are just as, if not more, vindictive than we are.[/UWSL]

they've just never been put to the test...

You are correct, there's nothing wrong with revenge, there's a reason why we feel like we do, and it's not because we are psychos, or watever IT believes, it's a normal and healthy human response to want to go er.

Resistance is our right and our duty. Death to oppressors

You are correct, there's nothing wrong with revenge, there's a reason why we feel like we do, and it's not because we are psychos, or watever IT believes, it's a normal and healthy human response to want to go er.
Normies reject you from social experiences and deny you social proof, thus keeping you from getting happiness and access to women. It's pretty fucked up what they do.

I'm not different, I'm inferior. Also ugly people are scapegoats of society.

revenge is cope, there is only one solution to injustice and that's for humanity to go extinct

Normies: "learn to stand up for yourself"
Low status male: *eats ravioli*
Normies::soy:

they can't understand

[UWSL]we are seen as evil, perverse, cruel, simply because we are different[/UWSL]

[UWSL]but the truth is that no normie and much less any woman would bear the daily injustices that we have already suffered in life and we suffer daily[/UWSL]

[UWSL]the least of what we suffered would be enough to destabilize these people[/UWSL]

[UWSL]people today don't grow up anymore, childhood lasts until death, they all think they live in a disney movie and are on the "good" side[/UWSL]

[UWSL]normies like us have this sense of justice, but they close their eyes to when it happens to us, they only get angry when injustice is applied to them, which doesn't happen.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Normies are just as, if not more, vindictive than we are.[/UWSL]

they've just never been put to the test...
High iq revenge is natural

revenge doesn't undo the damage though. what you want to achieve by revenge is peace of mind, maybe your dignity as well.

I made a similar thread about this, but IT just made fun of it