Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Revenge from Chads and Foids

I

incelbybirth

Greycel
How do you plan to take revenge from the Chads and the foids who've wronged us , and the society as a whole ? Or are you just going to take the ropefuel and just vanish into oblivion ? Do you have no ambitions whatsoever?

Lifefuel for glowcels

Nothing will ever change

What tf can I do anyway

What tf can I do anyway
To be honest , I'm 18rn and I have a pretty decent IQ , and I'm doing pretty well among the people my age and who come from my background too.I am very optimistic that I'll do be in a position of power of authority in later part of my life , and will use that power to cause abhorrent amount of suffering to the normies and the chads who've wronged us all

To be honest , I'm 18rn and I have a pretty decent IQ , and I'm doing pretty well among the people my age and who come from my background too.I am very optimistic that I'll do be in a position of power of authority in later part of my life , and will use that power to cause abhorrent amount of suffering to the normies and the chads who've wronged us all
Show no mERcy (in counter strike 1.6)

That’s what caused this guy to create covid:

GIF by Marcie LaCerte