Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Retards that still believes in "the game"

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Girls only want someone that they're attracted to. I've seen people on PUA forums saying "I was in a nightclub the other night and there was this hot chick talking to my friend, and he had no game at all and he was doing all the wrong things, and she was still totally into him", and they're genuinely bemused. It's because she was attracted to him, Einstein!

If a woman is attracted to you then you can be a gentleman, or you can be the biggest retard in the world. It won't change the attraction. Obviously if you act like too much of a retard for too long then most women will leave you, although I have seen the most unbelievable stupidity from women continually going back to guys who are treating them like little more than doormats.

And if she's not attracted to you then there's nothing you can do. Fucking be a gentleman, act dominant, drink your own piss in front of her, nothing you do will make any difference.

Yeah that's true. Women will giggle when they see a handsome guy they are attracted to and red pilled retards think it means he has good game.

Kind of similar when women say they want a guy who makes them laugh = they want a guy who is so attractive he makes her feel butterflies so she giggles when she sees him.

Yeah that's true. Women will giggle when they see a handsome guy they are attracted to and red pilled retards think it means he has good game.

Kind of similar when women say they want a guy who makes them laugh = they want a guy who is so attractive he makes her feel butterflies so she giggles when she sees him.
Legit but delusional redpillers wont understand basic facts like this

All they're doing is denying the basic tenets of the halo/horn effect... :feelsaww:

Not to mention you need a minimum rating of 5/10 first just to qualify. :feelsclown:

Water post. I've seen bitches flirting with guys who didn't have to say a word

Well "the game" actually means just be NT IMO

Recently browsed r/TheRedPill recently. I fucking hate PUA nigger simps. They devote their lives to "game" meanwhile foids just have to sit around and look pretty :feelsohgod:

There is no methodology to the redpill. “Game” is a foregone conclusion. It’s the foid halo effect: if you get foids your “game” must be good

i hate how sexual attraction works...

It's funny how redpillers think that toilets can only be attracted to you if you are a good little jester monkey :feelskek:

I never fell for redpill because I am deformed. But my normie buddies did.

Everyone i know thinks smooth talking and cool attitude gets the girls.

The fact that "game" or "having good game" is so hard to define is part of PUA's snake-oil salesmanship.