Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Retards flock to females like flies to shit

FortunateMilkman

FortunateMilkman

copefiend
★★★★★
Smarter normalfags I know make fun of beta orbiters, further proving them to be lower and lower on the "chain", I'd say beta orbiters who worship women are more pathetic than us.

High IQ. Cucks and beta orbiters are lower than incels.
Smarter normalfags I know make fun of beta orbiters, further proving them to be lower and lower on the "chain", I'd say beta orbiters who worship women are more pathetic than us.

Beta orbiters are 100% more pathetic. They give a huge ego safety net for foids who vie for chad's cock and get turned down.

They are really the source of a lot of hypergamy in women. Its saddening how many orbiters actually exist.

its probably a lost cause but they need to be told how pathetic they are and try to change them especially the idiots giving them money for shit.

They're fucking pathetic incels and low tier normies trying to get into serious relationships with high tier foids using high inhib resourse-wasting strategies that don't work, how more pathetic could you possibly be?

I don't understand why would a guy orbit a women. Becoming part of her orbitals means she never noticed you from the start. I had this 1 female and all the guys at my school treated her like a queen while I watched them and wrote down their names :)

I don't understand why would a guy orbit a women. Becoming part of her orbitals means she never noticed you from the start. I had this 1 female and all the guys at my school treated her like a queen while I watched them and wrote down their names :)
Giphy

It an interesting concept, consider us as a separate sphere of interaction, with a thin bridge in between.
Cucks and normies come over from roastie sphere to spy on us, but it gives us a higher moral ground as we do not get our enjoyment from the suffering of others

this. orbiters are fucking retarded for not realising they're being used.

JFL @ THE TAG AND TITLE.
Totally agreed.
Take feet pics and get 50 grands boyo

Honestly they are just feeding the fuckibg fire just making the problem even worse than it already is, feeding her fucking ego
Feeding