Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL retarded female and her chad white knight drown

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
In Spain,
Two retarded tourists in their early twenties throw their lives away for no reason. Roastie jumps first, can't go back. White knight Chad tries to save her. Both die
and the other roastie despairs lol
one must wonder if these "people" have a brain at all... this was essentially suicide
guess that ass won't be servicing chads anymore huh

Over for russiancels

that was dramatic and entertaining lol

I thought they would make it at some point until a wave eventually knocked them out of the rock they had managed to cling on to.

Natural selection at work right there, jfl at eastern european tourists that don't realise how dangerous the sea actually is. That was accidental suicide.

Подвиг.mp4
Сохранить и скачать с Яндекс.Диска
Превышен лимит скачивания, вы можете сохранить файл на Яндекс.Диск и скачать его со своего Диска

Справка и поддержкаПожаловатьсяУчастие в исследованиях

Подвиг.mp4
Сохранить и скачать с Яндекс.Диска
Превышен лимит скачивания, вы можете сохранить файл на Яндекс.Диск и скачать его со своего Диска

Справка и поддержкаПожаловатьсяУчастие в исследованиях
Limits.me

Limits.me
ltbYqgN.png

XD

two future rocket scientists cut down in their prime

Fucking retarded. Why would you jump in water with tides that fucked up

In Spain,
Two retarded tourists in their early twenties throw their lives away for no reason. Roastie jumps first, can't go back. White knight Chad tries to save her. Both die
one must wonder if these "people" have a brain at all... this was essentially suicide
Even in a completely flat beach the waves can kill you, believe me I’m an extremely good swimmer but the waves will just turn you around at throw you to the below ground and if you fall on your head and other dangerous places you can easily die , sea is really dangerous especially fucking waves and rocks
that don't realise how dangerous the sea actually is
Sea is really dangerous

In Spain,
They were so close. They really had bad luck to be hit by the strongest waves after being together and ready to get out there.
At the same time they are retarded, How can you jump in a non-plane beach with strong waves around? The merely presence of rocks is a death sentence. It could be that they were drunk.
In Spain,
Are we aware that is very likely that they had a trio before, right?:feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Nothing of value was lost

Last edited:
Based Poseidon

Imagine if the man had made the correct decision to leave the foid die and keep himself alive. He would be berated for "killing" her for the rest of his life. Now he's dead for nothing but in the alternate outcome, whores and soys would've probably destroyed his life and driven him to suicide anyways.

In Spain,
Retarded indeed. Who the fuck even if you have half a brain jumps into that lmfao. Lifefuel attractive privileged people died:feelskek:

The moment the other foid turn back to the rock and see them gone. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Did that dumb bitch just willingly dive into whitewater? I knew foids were stupid, but God damn...

High waves left and right
Have to climb a 90° wall of rock to go back

Yeah , lets jump

Over for russiancels
She was 24 year old Finnish woman living permanently in Spain and he was a 30 year old Russian man, whose wife filmed it.

Another young Finnish woman (only 20 years old) died in Spain almost at the same time:

Her 24 year old boyfriend unfortunately did not die from the same overdose, he was saved in the hospital. She and Her family lived permanently in Spain:

Recently also 23 year old Finnish woman living permanently in "Kampot" area in Cambodia died while motorbiking. She also lived permanently in Cambodia:

In every Western country lives many more Finnish women than Finnish men while in Finland lives 2-5 times more men than women from Western countries. Just Be White Westerner works really well for our women. Finland is a "SEA" (sex tourism destination, with the difference from Thailand that they don't have to pay) country within EU for Brits.

High waves left and right
Have to climb a 90° wall of rock to go back

Yeah , lets jump
But she was just enjoying herself stupid inkwell. :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Those Danjela screams at the end reminded me of metal gear solid 2 when you die in that game. Jack... Jaaaaack! Jaaaaaaaaack!

damn, if I keep posting on this forum will i soon be frustrated enough to laugh at the death of 2 people?:dafuckfeels: