Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Retardcel's parents regret his birth

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Brutally over for the retardcel. Government should euthanize the retard but we live in a world where the wrong side won ww2, and noe these retards are kept alive to suffer for low IQ outdated (((judeo-christian))) morals.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/antinatalism/comments/ptltfh/in_case_you_need_another_reason_to_not_have_kids/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Tldr: Retardcel beats his mother, is too retarded to speak. Can't eat meat and some other foods. Attacks parenrs friends and family :lul:
He also leaves dried coom all over their house :lul::lul::lul:

children born with a disability or any kind of deformity should be euthanized, its a mercy
its not even that big of a loss since the newborn has yet to experience anything anyway

children born with a disability or any kind of deformity should be euthanized, its a mercy
its not even that big of a loss since the newborn has yet to experience anything anyway
True. It's too bad (((christ cucks))) will argue that every life is precious even if it means everyone suffers and millions of tax dollars wasted just on one retard.

Tldr: Retardcel beats his mother, is too retarded to speak. Can't eat meat and some other foods. Attacks parenrs friends and family :lul:
He also leaves dried coom all over their house :lul::lul::lul:

It's for retardcels. Euthanasia should have been legal centuries back.
I agree

Euthanasia should be a viable option.

I think all sorts of people would check out if you could pay someone to dispose of you without getting your own hands dirty. Probably why we'll never have this as an option since self-aware wageslaves dont want to live anymore, will probably create long lines for this.

How did this kid start cooming and fapping at like 10? Maybe he’s a semen savant. If he was my kid I would have stuck him in a home in some 3rd world country, or at least the poorest part of my nation. Not gonna kill him, but not gonna break the bank on a potato.

How did this kid start cooming and fapping at like 10? Maybe he’s a semen savant. If he was my kid I would have stuck him in a home in some 3rd world country, or at least the poorest part of my nation. Not gonna kill him, but not gonna break the bank on a potato.
I would have gone on a trip to Mexico and claimed some cartel niggas killed him :forcedsmile: if I were them.

Nah, man, my disability isn’t severe.

They should buy him a weapon when he enrolls at the local high school.
Much better use of those subhuman genes.

She calls herself a "mother" lmao, probably a fucking larp anyway.

The half dried jizz part got me laughing for entire minutes. I hope he keeps being an absolute unit, a retardcel unit of a man. :dab::dab::dab:
Of course I would have disposed of that fucking freak the old fashion way as soon as he coomed everywhere.
But who cares it’s normie and chad problem and we are retardedcel and divorce rape proof up in here.:smonk:

All babies born with severe disabilities should be killed at birth they do nothing but drain people’s time and money

Kek at the title of the leddit post :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

''In case you need another reason to not have kids. Yikes!'' :soy:

All babies born with severe disabilities should be killed at birth they do nothing but drain people’s time and money
yes.

They got what they fucking deserve, i hope he kills them both in sleep.

Based asf

im not sure why i thought you were jewish
oh well
I thought he was jewish as well:feelskek::feelskek:.
We probably mixed up some posts. Another user that is jewish has a similar looking pfp i think

I would shoot him in the head for free

LifeFuel tbh, I hope the retardcel goes Jake Davison on them (In GTA 7)

He has started fires, touches himself in public, shoves all caretakers into walls and doors and humps them.
:lul::lul:
Fucking gigamogs me dude.. I don't know what his parents are on about

Huh. I used to be against eugenics but now I'm having second thoughts. The kid is no better than a chimpanzee. In fact, he's worse.

Huh. I used to be against eugenics but now I'm having second thoughts. The kid is no better than a chimpanzee. In fact, he's worse.
Yeah bro it's totally better to have someone suffer for an entire life and be nothing but a burden on society then achieve nothing and die 50+ years later than just do everyone a favor the retard included and end it before it begins to be a problem.

I don't know, if you are disabled you should be given a choice to continue/end your life if your parents are too retarded to make that choice for you. Unless when you are a retardcel and would not comprehend the choice anyway in that case it should just be decided for you.

Yeah bro it's totally better to have someone suffer for an entire life and be nothing but a burden on society then achieve nothing and die 50+ years later than just do everyone a favor the retard included and end it before it begins to be a problem.

I don't know, if you are disabled you should be given a choice to continue/end your life if your parents are too retarded to make that choice for you. Unless when you are a retardcel and would not comprehend the choice anyway in that case it should just be decided for you.
The reason I say that is for mild cases of retardation/autism. If some people had their way, anyone who wasn't NT from birth would be killed. It's a slippery slope. I don't know what it's like, I think anyways, but if I was mildly autistic I wouldn't want to be killed considering what I've been through already and I'm still here. I completely agree euthanasia should be an option though. Sometimes I wish it was, believe me. This kid is on a whole different level though and I'm not sure what to think about him.

eithanasia should be applied to either genetically defect infants or on trucels with their own consent. this wouldnt apply to your case. it would just make everyone happy if they arent so delusional
The reason I say that is for mild cases of retardation/autism. If some people had their way, anyone who wasn't NT from birth would be killed. It's a slippery slope. I don't know what it's like, I think anyways, but if I was mildly autistic I wouldn't want to be killed considering what I've been through already and I'm still here. I completely agree euthanasia should be an option though. Sometimes I wish it was, believe me. This kid is on a whole different level though and I'm not sure what to think about him.