Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Retardcel trait: making random noises while working

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

do u make autsimo noise?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
it's over for me. I find myself screaming at walls and making retarded noises as the stress from seeing the code not working. Also from the sheer boredom and pain from looking at a fucking screen for a dozen hours(3/4 of my life!) like a soycuck .

View: https://youtu.be/z60M-MTivCw

example of noises I make :feelsree::feelsrope:

I'm not sure but I always fear that I am making noises without realizing it, especially when I have headphones on.

I do it every time I yawn. :smonk:

Thread title should be: "retardcel trait: working"

Yes, but when I recall my past failures. Which happens often because I have a pretty good memory

I’m dead silent while working. Idk how music helps some people concentrate, i just get distracted.

I talk to myself like explaining math formulas and about new min-maxing strategies in my games, but this shit is next level autistic :feelskek:

I talk with myself on public sometimes, my brain is burned out

Yes.

An annoying as fuck clicking noise

I make random noises, though not as awkward as in OP's video.

Is that your channel?

Yeah not quite like that but I talk to myself and say random Japanese words or mumble non-words like uhabubbububub. I code best when I'm working from home while listening to anime girl music and don't have to speak to normies in meetings during the day while they talk about their friends, foid, spawn etc.

I need breaks to scream into a pillow every time I write C code

Retardcel trait: caring about making random noises at work when everyone does it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back