Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Retard told me to delete this pic in a random chat I'm in

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
It's over if zoomers are getting offended over things such as
Ej8y130w5pf71

Just how much will people hate the most simplest things and overcomplicate them. After this I got banned Because it was showing "scat". Jfl at this life.

how would zoomers call it humor if it's not edgy or offensive to some degree

politically correct humor is literally kindergarten level jokes .

how would zoomers call it humor if it's not edgy or offensive to some degree

politically correct humor is literally kindergarten level jokes .
Over Because you can't win in this life:feelsree:

Over Because you can't win in this life:feelsree:
normgroinds won't laugh at offensive jokes and won't share them because they're afraid to damage their social reputation

but why care about that sweet social status as a social reject :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

KEEP SHARING HOMOPHOBIC TRANSPHOBIC JOKES AND LET THESE FAGGOTS SEETHE

Depositphotos 8532954 stock photo ugly man

normgroinds won't laugh at offensive jokes and won't share them because they're afraid to damage their social reputation

but why care about that sweet social status as a social reject :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

KEEP SHARING HOMOPHOBIC TRANSPHOBIC JOKES AND LET THESE FAGGOTS SEETHE
When you try as an inkwel u have to at least record it. It's for proof at just how society treats us brother :feelsokman:

IMG 0166

Last edited:
On trannycord?

give me the link so I can post gore

Just asking brother, no need to be defensive:feelsokman:
Oh, sorry bhai. I’m just saying you shouldn’t believe a word that comes out of the haba’s mouth

@InAnotherLife would appreciate your sense of humour. He posted similar pics all over ID. lol

@InAnotherLife would appreciate your sense of humour. He posted similar pics all over ID. lol
He is in another life though:feelsree: can't contact him through the multiverse communication device

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back