Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Restaurants, pro sports, clubs, bars, and venues dying are the good parts about the corona virus

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
All of the above are a scourge on humanity and hopefully die forever.

Restaurants were always filthy, overpriced and the staff hated the customers for the most part. But you don't have to agree with that. Pro sports, bars, venues, etc. I don't understand how any incel could be sad they're gone.

Lets hope 10 years from now "pro sports" is thought of something that weird, gay old people were into and the newest generation laughs at it

Maybe in the future these things shall end

Yeah, can you imagine how mad foids or cucks will get when half of the bars, restaurants etc close down

I actually want to hit the gym again...

How are you consistently so based and right man

Fuck going to places paying for food or services that are marked up at 500-1000%

Meaning there are bad parts?

I do miss going to music venues and seeing my favorite music artists while tipsy. Other than that my life has not changed one bit since the lockdown.

never understood the appeal of pro sports

My Avril Lavigne concert was cancelled in April

Good. Let normies run out of copes that distract them from how badly they're getting screwed in life.

Restaurants are some of my favourite copes tbh, I don't see why you hate them.

Bars are so-and-so. If the vibe isn't too social -- say, an upscale hotel bar where the clientele are boomers in suits -- then it's perfect.

I actually want to hit the gym again...
same tbh but yea everything else closing is lifefuel except for sometimes I sports cope and watch football or hockey

Bars are so-and-so. If the vibe isn't too social -- say, an upscale hotel bar where the clientele are boomers in suits -- then it's perfect.

in america it's where the obese older folk go to piss their money away

even the mid range ones charge $30-$40 for a meal. overall I find them disgusting but that's just my opinion

Never been to a bar or club and never will

Would rather spend it on cheaper booze at home or video games among other cheaper more enjoyable copes

Good. Let normies run out of copes that distract them from how badly they're getting screwed in life.
Makes me daydream that things would change for the better.

I watch sports sometimes. I don't miss them

in america it's where the obese older folk go to piss their money away

even the mid range ones charge $30-$40 for a meal. overall I find them disgusting but that's just my opinion

My last restaurant meal was at Gordon Ramsay's place in Chelsea, that was right before everything shut down. I'm going back as soon as it reopens. Really looking forward to it tbh.

You don't have to spend too much to get a good meal, though, I've had plenty of good experiences at lower price points. Obviously, you're going to get a wider range of options in bigger cities. I'm not sure why but I seem to have a knack for picking restaurants, my normie friends usually go to me for advice.

My advice to incels looking to visit restaurants is to avoid Friday and Saturday nights, those times are jam-packed with Chads and Stacies on date night, large suburban families looking to unwind during the weekend, and out-of-town normies celebrating special occasions. They're loud and will usually take 50 photos of each dish. Go during downtime and you'll get far more attentive service -- i.e. on the weekdays. If you're looking to try out some fine dining places without spending too much, go for one of the lunch sets, if you don't drink it probably won't cost more than $90 unlike some of the full tasting menus. They are really good VFM.

Oh, and one more thing about the U.S...tipping is stupid. Why can't servers be paid a normal wage?

The lockdown affects us incels too yknow, I can't even cope by taking a walk anymore

It’s fine except when the ones i like go out of business.

ye i like resturants some times

I like diners tbh

If Coronavirus gets a second wave(which I'm hoping for) I hope it will be far worse than this one. I want to see society fall apart and normies,foids,boomers and Chads all suffer more due to it.

Normies are already breaking quarantine by gathering at their friends houses or having bonfires in the woods. Nothing can stop normies from doing normie shit.

"My social life can't be altered bro".