Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rest in piss alain delon

Bro then your problem isn't normies Or woman it's your lack of Neurotypicality
I've tried NTmaxxing all my life, only to still end up browsing on .is, no matter how much confident, neurotypical and social i try to appear.

I've tried NTmaxxing all my life, only to still end up browsing on .is, no matter how much confident, neurotypical and social i try to appear.
You cant fake being normal
Being non nt is like a scar you carry around for life
Just forget about “masking” because everyone can see through it

I dont say this in the bluepilled way but unironically just be yourself because it will be less tiring that way

You cant fake being normal
Being non nt is like a scar you carry around for life
Just forget about “masking” because everyone can see through it

I dont say this in the bluepilled way but unironically just be yourself because it will be less tiring that way
Yes, i have learned about that the hard way during my attempts trying to fit in.

And regarding your previous statements:

What did I lose from it ??
Your energy that you could have redirected on yourself instead of hating and being happy that some Chad slayer has died.
Why do I have to gain something out of it I just felt like making a post about it and thought that people here Would Be interested
Exactly. You gain nothing good that would be beneficial for you in the long run dude.

Yes, i have learned about that the hard way during my attempts trying to fit in.

And regarding your previous statements:

Your energy that you could have redirected on yourself instead of hating and being happy that some Chad slayer has died.

Exactly. You gain nothing good from that dude.
I enjoyed typing up the post tbh especially the part at the end with the delon pack
And like you just said I was happy he died so I got some happiness from it

You and that other guy Are acting like I used alot of energy to type up a short post that probably took me 10 mins In total
The amount of energy I used would be the same amount of energy It would take for me to walk downstairs to the kitchen and get a drink Its not like a ran a marathon