Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rest in Ban ERaser

Backpaincel

Backpaincel

IT'S OVER
-
Before he had to vanish off this site fellow brocel talked about the negative effect his antipsychotic medication had on his dick and not being able to talk to someone about his chemical induced ED. I had empathy for this truecel but on the other side you can't really talk non stop about your dick on this site. Rest in Ban I will keep your ED struggles in my memory.

I care so much about this

He was banned because he was 12 years old

He was banned because he was 12 years old
I don't imagine he was that young but one post he mentioned being under 18. Feel kind of bad for him at any rate, hope his country has autismbuxx as he clearly needs to move out of his parents home at the first opportunity if they force him into a psychward multiple times which leads to him being force medicated with anti psychotics those meds are practically as neurotoxic as meth or crack. I've seen studies that show they cause as much as a 10% loss in brain volume and it happens rather rapidly like a couple months. Could also be compared to the brain volume loss you'll get by the time you are in your 80s and the developing brain being more suspectable to damage it's probably even worse for him.