Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Responding to another IncelTear HIT-PIECE against us...

• Thread starter Deleted member 42058
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42058

Self-banned
-
The IncelTear Post:
Dear Incels, if you want a trad wife - you have to be a trad husband

This means:
  • making a salary to support a house, a wife, and probably two or more kids - also vacations and a pet.
  • have a stable job (preferably in business or physical labor)
  • go to work, come home and help children with homework because you're the one with the education
  • support childrens sports and hobbies
  • dress well and keep up appearances
  • be able to handle any problem with a calm, level mind
  • get along with the in-laws
  • get her father's support and respect
Soooo...get to work boys

My Response:
Here is your daily dose of attention IncelTear. :feelsseriously:
Another post to virtue-signal and I will explain it to you bullies and Incels-in-denial below.

My Past (short version):
I grew up in a religious household and went down the entire pilling-pipeline in my youth. Unlike many Fakecels, who've never tried on here. I did and got :blackpill: by my lived experiences. Relationships are a 2-way street as you all know (mainly talking to your female members). I was willing to be the provider. A "betabuxxer", as I've learned thanks to this forum. My nice-guy points have obviously gotten me nowhere near a relationship. :feelsclown:

Modern Trad Women explained:
Many Trad Women, especially past their 20s. Aren't really trad by a long shot.
Since your forum mainly consists of prostitutes, who wouldn't understand.

Here is a list of what makes a Trad Woman:
  • Virgin (no promiscuous past)
  • Committed (affectionate, caring and reserved)
  • Modest in public (be yourself in private. I don't mind)
  • Able to run a household (I already do this myself, since my 18th)
  • Optional: Religious upbringing (trad + religious values are commonly shared)
Many self-proclaimed Trad Women, already fail at the 1st point. :foidSoy:
(The majority of them have baggage, they keep silent about. :feelsugh:)

The Reality of Trad Relationships (Opinion):
I believe that most people in trad relationships, aren't as happy as they make it out to be. I wage-slave in a service related job, with a fairly high salary. I'm seeing their depressed and worn-out faces daily. This doesn't seem to apply to couples with :chad: boyfriends/husbands though.

Last edited:
Cucktears are coping retards.

Their whole subreddit is pure blue pilled damage control.

I wasn't around for a while because I keep myself distracted with wage-slaving as a cope.
This post is wet water for everyone in here but they are cowards and don't want to talk with me on Discord.

Wishing everyone the best in here! I'm going back to my shitty existence and lurking... :feelsokman:

Fuck trad and all that crap. We never even said we want trad wives. You ever heard any incel say he wants a trad wife? It's mostly redpilled idiots, incel tears wouldn't understand, obviously.

Just be a beta buck cuck inkwel. These idiots really have no understanding of the blackpill so resort to arguing redpill strawmans.

Just be a beta buck cuck inkwel. These idiots really have no understanding of the blackpill so resort to arguing redpill strawmans.
It's quite amusing that this type of post exists on there.
Since the majority of IT females are strongly against trad and consider it part of the evil patriarchy.

Last edited:
It's quite amusing that this type of post exists on there.
Since the majority of IT females are strongly against trad and consider it part of the evil patriarchy.
Trad thots. All the benefits of being trad with none of the responsibilities