Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious respect can be forced and can be a choose,then is obligatory,but love and attraction cant be forced ,so nobody is entitled to it

armentho

armentho

Recruit
★★
if you truly believe that attraction is something that is only based in a combination of genetics,cultural constructs of beaty and some look

then you cant criticize people for not wanting to have sex with you ,because isnt in their control

a big mistake of inceldom is that we mistake respect with attraction

anyone who feel entitled to love when ,attraction is out our control is just a cuck ,blackpilled or not

Cry

You spelled "blue" incorrectly

harro pajeet

To be fair 40% of my problems would not exist if woman respected me independent of my looks.

if you truly believe that attraction is something that is only based in a combination of genetics,cultural constructs of beaty and some look

then you cant criticize people for not wanting to have sex with you ,because isnt in their control

a big mistake of inceldom is that we mistake respect with attraction

anyone who feel entitled to love when ,attraction is out our control is just a cuck ,blackpilled or not
Hows ur streetshitting game though? :lul:

Cope

I deserve a stacy who worships me

stacey should be begging for me to throat pie her

Alright, if all of us is entitled to respect, then make femoids close their filthy mouths and prevent them from constantly making fun of ugly men.

Last edited:
attraction is something that is only based in a combination of genetics,cultural constructs of beaty and some look

If social constructs made femoids hypergamous sluts, then we can shame them and make them less hypergamous. You also can't force someone to respect you, that is fear not respect. Even if we can't get love from these hypergamous whores, the least we should get is government funded hookers.

If social constructs made femoids hypergamous sluts, then we can shame them and make them less hypergamous. You also can't force someone to respect you, that is fear not respect. Even if we can't get love from these hypergamous whores, the least we should get is government funded hookers.

''combination of genetics and culture constructs''

to clarifie,when i say ''respect'' i mean treating other with human decency,no doing unnecesary damage or mockery
i can understand that stacys want chad cocks,what i cant tolerate is when they begging to mock us and blame us

Alright, if all of us is entitled to respect, then make femoids close their filthy mouths and stop them mocking and constantly making fun of ugly men.

i agree with that,people that treat with disrespect other people with no real reason
deserve to be punished
Cry

You spelled "blue" incorrectly

sorry about that,im south american
and my native language is the spanish

sorry is a make ''horrography'' mistakes writing

With fear comes respect, no? These things go hand in hand.

With fear comes respect, no? These things go hand in hand.
Fearing someone respectful like ER is understandable, but fearing and respecting hilary cliton just because she has power is cuckoldry.

Fearing someone respectful like ER is understandable, but fearing and respecting hilary cliton just because she has power is cuckoldry.
Right, but in case with Hilary, it is caution rather than fear. you don't fear baby with handgrenade, you just rather cautious with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back