Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Requesting permaban

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Heaven's Light Our Guide
★★★★★
@mods
I am requesting a permaban with no chance of coming back for @Grotesk

Please dont let him post here, in fact ip ban iran while you're at it

incel mad cuz he gets no pussy

What did he do?

good riddance, next step is to kill yourself

I'm officially done with this BS

Even if it never happens this will be the trajectory of my life, because I can't keep going in life without hope
incels.is
I'm starting to think it might be better to have false hope than to say it's over
You might think saying it's over makes you accept it and gives you peace of mind, but no, it's the exact opposite of that Human psyche is inherently anxious and alerted, you cannot beat that with logic, saying it's completely over gives you dread not peace, because your subconscious doesn't...
incels.is incels.is

I will never have a girlfriend and non-committed sex because I am not sexually attractive, but I don't live in west so some people here still value marriage, I'm going to finish the remaining 4 years of med school and become a doctor, then finish military service, I'll be 30 by then

Then get nosejob and hair transplant which could possibly make me a solid 4/10 (statistically, not in foids eyes), Then I'll get a house and car with my dad's help and only THEN I'll ask my parents to find me a girl from a lower class family to maximize my chances of acceptance

(My standards: Doesn't want biological kids, has university degree and job, no drug addicts/thieves in her close family)

I'm going to ignore all ragefuel and suifuel, I don't need the validation of everyone, I'll only need to be accepted by 1 woman, and if it doesn't work out later on it's ok, call me cuck I don't care

But again it's about the trajectory of my life not whether achieving the end goal, because I can't keep going like this, I need hope even if it's false hope

Good bye and good luck to all the young intelligent unfortunate men in the incel community

Even if it never happens this will be the trajectory of my life, because I can't keep going in life without hope
incels.is
I'm starting to think it might be better to have false hope than to say it's over
You might think saying it's over makes you accept it and gives you peace of mind, but no, it's the exact opposite of that Human psyche is inherently anxious and alerted, you cannot beat that with logic, saying it's completely over gives you dread not peace, because your subconscious doesn't...
incels.is incels.is

I will never have a girlfriend and non-committed sex because I am not sexually attractive, but I don't live in west so some people here still value marriage, I'm going to finish the remaining 4 years of med school and become a doctor, then finish military service, I'll be 30 by then

Then get nosejob and hair transplant which could possibly make me a solid 4/10 (statistically, not in foids eyes), Then I'll get a house and car with my dad's help and only THEN I'll ask my parents to find me a girl from a lower class family to maximize my chances of acceptance

(My standards: Doesn't want biological kids, has university degree and job, no drug addicts/thieves in her close family)

I'm going to ignore all ragefuel and suifuel, I don't need the validation of everyone, I'll only need to be accepted by 1 woman, and if it doesn't work out later on it's ok, call me cuck I don't care

But again it's about the trajectory of my life not whether achieving the end goal, because I can't keep going like this, I need hope even if it's false hope

Good bye and good luck to all the young intelligent unfortunate men in the incel community
nobody reading a single letter of that

incels.is
incels.is incels.is

is this a copypasta lol, have a feeling i read this somewhere before

nobody reading a single letter of that
You've replied thrice to this thread in hopes that I'll give you some attention. Remember I live rent free in your tiny recessed skull

is this a copypasta lol, have a feeling i read this somewhere before

This person returned to the forum mere days after posting this

This person returned to the forum mere days after posting this
JFL

What Are You Talking About Harrison Ford GIF by Star Wars

ok see u in the other side then

incels.is
incels.is incels.is

No hope for your face

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back