Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Request for cels who are talented with AI

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Can you make AI generated memes, images, videous, etc. of St. Hamudi? Hamudi Ebalz the Syrian subhuman. I have been saddened ever since he roped, It would be great if we could figuratively bring him back to life using AI.
https://yt3.ggpht.com/Lth5dIExCbHiITG7tseDhy74PH8kok_xQT44gEc5hZbIrBaeQPTh35sUO30PVqiWXdJmOkoOcEMe=s1024-nd-v1

Option B he moved and obtained a new identity
Could have, but I bet he roped. I saw a video once with him saying every cope has an end and runs out eventually

@gymletethnicel can you do it?

Could have, but I bet he roped. I saw a video once with him saying every cope has an end and runs out eventually
He said he was joining Baraka, a fellowcel who roped by lighting himself on fire

He said he was joining Baraka, a fellowcel who roped by lighting himself on fire
I’m sure Hamudi didn’t light himself on fire, but he probably roped or shot himself I would imagine

When was the last appearance he ever made? The car video was my favorite:feelshaha:

RIP Saint Hamudi