Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“Republicanism” is their grift

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
So there are markets in our free market economy. All the shit these motherfuckers are pushing are bullshit. Yes I believe science should be the benefit to our republic, yes I believe in fair wages. They try to fuck our ideals up everyday so we have nothing to accept nor criticize. It’s basic shit, but I understand the west has fucked over so many small countried people I can’t say shit.

So there are markets in our free market economy. All the shit these motherfuckers are pushing are bullshit. Yes I believe science should be the benefit to our republic, yes I believe in fair wages. They try to fuck our ideals up everyday so we have nothing to accept nor criticize. It’s basic shit, but I understand the west has fucked over so many small countried people I can’t say shit.
Sanest .is user

When I was a neet I would watch cspan and all that bullshit and now I realize we are fucked. And all those republican motherfuckers are not being fucked. And Democrats are pussified

This world will drastically change in the coming years, as America is due for another Great Depression. This one that’s about to occur will be much bigger than the last and will be on a global scale. Buckle up OP.

This world will drastically change in the coming years, as America is due for another Great Depression. This one that’s about to occur will be much bigger than the last and will be on a global scale. Buckle up OP.
Hopefully. We need lower life quality so that foids lose their entitlement and globohomo can't spread his degeneracy that hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back