Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reproductive success and mental illnesses

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
gqrnmuljq7141.png

and i have both of schizophrenia and asperger syndrome, never began for me
could i be unironically truecel due to mentalcelism ? and i get fat since i'm 17 due to medications before i was very slim and athletic

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@PPEcel
@SocialzERo
@Lebensmüder
@Caesercel
@Animecel2D
@Broly
@Legionarivs

Last edited:
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Depression female... no effect. :lul::lul:

autism is nearly almost as bad as being a full blown schizo:fuk:

not really for foids also ( i know that they still had higher chances but their chances are equal )
probably cus the autism includes people with low-functioning, if u were to do a study with only high-functioning autists females would have it much better by far

I noticed that females win compared to males no matter what issue they have.

could i be unironically truecel due to mentalcelism ?
Mentalceldom is a very real and legitimate form of truceldom, and it's about damn time we get some recognition around here.

Being depressed in toilets seems to even help them a little :feelskek::feelskek:

Interesting data OP. Got any more from where that came from? I'd like to see numbers for psychopathy and ADHD.

Curious to see just how little depression affects fertility. Females, not at all but even males just barely. You know what this speaks for? The fact that being motivated or energetic barely affects sexual success. It's all about just being attractive and letting nature take care of the rest.

Also LMAO @ female depression :feelskek:

Last edited:
Brutal data, i didnt know schizophrenia and autism affects so much.
depression is normie mental illness tbh
Pretty much, im yet to meet a person from middle and lower class that didnt had depression.

Over for us autistcels.
We need to start accepting that blackpill is about personality too. Not the bluepill kind of "muh personality sweetie" but actual, permanent mental qualities such as autism.

Mental illness and not being a neurotypical normie affects ability to get laid greatly. Just be NT/Normal theory is underrated here. I have known people uglier than some of the 4-5/10 incels here who got laid due to NT.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back