Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reply to this thread if you wish to view the official court proceedings of @anandkonda headed by the Hon. Justice Uggo Mongo.

The crime: being curry

The punishment: banishment. But he's already banished from society and from ascending?

New punishment: imprisonment. He's already imprisoned in his bedroom and will never see the light of pussy

Final sentencing: death. He's is dead. He came into the world without a life to live

Don't ban this guy he's truecel
Thanks, Telugucels have it the worst in South India, because our foids are submissive and whores. We get cucked by North East chinks and Southern Tamils and Mallus :feelsrope:

@Acorn would be on my side, Pajeetsingh and wereq would oppose me.

What about @Saysitsover ? Would he be on my side? He single handedly decides my fate :forcedsmile:

Nah, @Confessor is a good at it
Jury should only be unbiased users

Thanks, Telugucels have it the worst in South India, because our foids are submissive and whores. We get cucked by North East chinks and Southern Tamils and Mallus :feelsrope:

Brutal infightpill. Even curries can't unite but fight to cuck each other for foids

Brutal infightpill. Even curries can't unite but fight to cuck each other for foids
Over for Telugu cels :feelsrope: That's why I gave on Telugu whores :reeeeee:

Funny thread. :feelsclown:

Banning him is a reddit tier ban tbh. Hes the only curry whos not ashamed of his race and fights back with arguments.

I dont see whats wrong in that.

You wana ban his opinion = reddit banning a non troon accepting user.

Funny thread. :feelsclown:

Banning him is a reddit tier ban tbh. Hes the only curry whos not ashamed of his race and fights back with arguments.

I dont see whats wrong in that.

You wana ban his opinion = reddit banning a non troon accepting user.
Thanks :feelsaww:. Exactly my point. wereq wants me and Casercel banned because "he denies curry inferiority" :lul:

@Blackpill Monk ?

I'm interested

Ah ok, I see; I just saw the thread PLA did & saw "Ashkenazi" which I assumed could have came from any region of Europe. :feelsokman:
Generally it goes like this:
Ashkenazi = Northern European Jews
Sephardic = Southern European Jews
Mizrahi = Middle Eastern Jew

There are other smaller groups, but these are the biggest divisions that you can see based on looks.

Generally it goes like this:
Ashkenazi = Northern European Jews
Sephardic = Southern European Jews
Mizrahi = Middle Eastern Jew

There are other smaller groups, but these are the biggest divisions that you can see based on looks.
You are from Russia right?

BASED. I can't decide if I should like you for being a Jew more or for being a Russian more :forcedsmile:

You Russian Jews helped us Indian curries in our worst :feelsaww:
You forgot to add "Saar" :feelsUgh:

BASED. I can't decide if I should like you for being a Jew more or for being a Russian more :forcedsmile:

You Russian Jews helped us Indian curries in our worst :feelsaww:
Steve Harvey Cringe GIF by ABC Network

Yeah, you exhibit this same behavior towards Russia in this forum though :feelsjuice:
Wrong. I don't support Russia because they provide us with weapons and defense aircraft. I support them because they represent 19th century European ethnonationalism and imperialism.

I support them because they represent 19th century European ethnonationalism and imperialism.
Oh really? :feelsjuice:

Wait, are we now actually banning people based on popular request?

Anyway, I would like to view the court proceedings please.

I would like to sit in the courtroom.

Sadly I went to sleep and the trial is basically over now so yeah. Jury is now deliberating. :forcedsmile:

Can you tell me what combination mixxture you are? because I am getting banned
Why banned?

:feelsbadman: I am constantly worried about giving out too much information.

:feelsbadman: I am constantly worried about giving out too much information.
It's okay no need then. You are my bro as long as you are a non self hating curry :feelsokman:

Dunno if the invitations are still open, but goddamn, this got me going:feelsPop::feelsPop::worryfeels::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:.
If I get banned, just wanted to say all the best for your Uni.

You Slavs should war maxx and kill rest of whites. I hope Russia occupies entire Europe and conquers all the whites, only Slavs are the best whites. :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back