Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Repairing the image or public relations of the forum here and inceldom as a whole.

I agree being edgy for the sake of being edgy is stupid, thats why those threads are made in ID, if they really wanted to vent their dark thoughts they could have done it in the sewers or other private sub forums. Its some kind of fetish imo if it isnt made for discussion, i dont judge but if i wanted to discuss something personal fetish i would do it in the sewers.
The problem is that what is customary or a distinguishment for us who have been on the forum for a while now isn't such for outsiders and Johnny Law viewing in attendance, they wouldn't be able to distinguish any virtual difference here whatsoever as outside observers. As far as they're concerned it's all the same thing. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
The problem is that what is customary or a distinguishment for us who have been on the forum for a while now isn't such for outsiders and Johnny Law viewing in attendance, they wouldn't be able to distinguish any virtual difference here whatsoever. :feelsjuice::yes:
Yeah and like other said great majority of those posts are made by greycel infiltrators so they could repost it on reddit.

Yeah and like other said great majority of those posts are made by greycel infiltrators so they could repost it on reddit.
Another possibility. :feelsjuice::yes:

Yes, that's why registration has to be made harder.
I would volunteer as a reader of applications, I think I'm old enough and have enough experience to be able to distinguish between genuine incels and angry teenagers.

They want complete control of the internet and all telecommunications removing any social political malcontent against the governing status quo, that much is obvious. :feelsjuice:
Just be China theory

Every fucking pedo piece of shit needs to be kicked out.

I've seen pedos talking about 4-5 year olds.

Bunch of sick faggots.

Meaningless, reminder that everyone made fun of r/IWH and it even got banned. No matter who you are, if you identify on the internet as an incel, no one's ever gonna accept you, take you seriously or listen to you aside from other incels.

We should ban racism, misogyny and transphobia too, it's almost 2022
Make the staff female only and put a giant BLM banner on top

My thoughts are that we’re on borrowed time no matter what we do Marquis my old friend.:waitwhat:

We could become the safest most milquetoast forum on the planet and have an overbearing list of rules so elaborate and long that it would cause an SJW soy boy with even the very worst case of low T caused ED (erectile dysfunction) to pop a mighty (for him) chub but even under those legally ideal circumstances ZOG would simply move the goal posts or just brazenly do what it wants to us anyway laws be damned.

We all know the crimes that Clinton and Reno carried out in Waco Texas against civilians and the crimes both Bushes carried out in Iraq ie the highway of death war crime and lying us into going there a second time using the 9/11 false flag as well the WMD lie (but there not being any) as pretenses so to think a tiny little forum on an obscure part of the internet can effectively resist the global homo monster state is hopefully naive at best and totally insane at worst. :feelsclown:

That said maybe we could still work in your ideas but instead of outright banning people for certain types of discussion simply confine and or move the shall we say spicier topics of discussion to the Bunker where there won’t easily be any prying eyes available to take screenshots with which to slander the entire community with since the Bunker is private and takes some effort posting here on the public boards to join which our haters, journalists and students may not be willing to put in the effort to obtain access. :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
Greycels that get approved to post after signing up and immediately start posting go ER, rape women and fuck kids kind of topics understandably should be given 1 day temporary bans and lectured by a mod in PM why they shouldn’t do this and if they don’t straighten up and behave legally afterwards once the ban has even lifted go ahead and simply permaban the fuckers . :feelsUgh:

Here is my take on this.
[Disclaimer: I know I was just recently banned for hebephilia/ephebophilia edgy trolling]

Normies and soyciety already have their minds made up about us. Even if there were no pedocels they would still hate us. No amount of pandering to them will change their minds. Their view of incel men is set in stone I'm afraid.

As far as pedocels who post about lolis, maybe that can be moved to the sewers so as to draw less attention to the forum.
I don't think outright banning it will help us in the grand scheme of things. Even if pedocel posting gets banned on this forum, it won't make soyciety and glowniggers happy. They want us all purged regardless.

That being said I trust your judgment moving forward on this matter @Fat Link

Saying a foid who made a cuckit thread against ugly males should be beaten should be ok. They say worse about us freely on cuckit, because they're not credible threats of violence. We've had .is this long with their normal rules with no legal problems, it was advocating suicide on sanctioned suicide is what caused the problems.

Entire world will be like North Korea just instead of Kim Jong-un it will be fat feminist cunts.
Such thoughts haunt my dreams also. :feelsjuice::yes:
We should ban racism, misogyny and transphobia too, it's almost 2022
Make the staff female only and put a giant BLM banner on top
Not even like that, I'm only talking about three things here where after that I wouldn't give the system an inch more. :feelsjuice::yes:
My thoughts are that we’re on borrowed time no matter what we do Marquis my old friend.:waitwhat:

We could become the safest most milquetoast forum on the planet and have an overbearing list of rules so elaborate and long that it would cause an SJW soy boy with even the very worst case of low T caused ED (erectile dysfunction) to pop a mighty (for him) chub but even under those legally ideal circumstances ZOG would simply move the goal posts or just brazenly do what it wants to us anyway laws be damned.

We all know the crimes that Clinton and Reno carried out in Waco Texas against civilians and the crimes both Bushes carried out in Iraq ie the highway of death war crime and lying us into going there a second time using the 9/11 false flag as well the WMD lie (but there not being any) as pretenses so to think a tiny little forum on an obscure part of the internet can effectively resist the global homo monster state is hopefully naive at best and totally insane at worst. :feelsclown:

That said maybe we could still work in your ideas but instead of outright banning people for certain types of discussion simply confine and or move the shall we say spicier topics of discussion to the Bunker where there won’t easily be any prying eyes available to take screenshots with which to slander the entire community with since the Bunker is private and takes some effort posting here on the public boards to join which our haters, journalists and students may not be willing to put in the effort to obtain access. :feelsUgh:
That's actually a good idea concerning the bunker. :feelsjuice::yes:

Freedom of speech is on borrowed time along with living in a world without censorship, my only goal here is to ensure that we survive this global onslaught a little longer or as long as we can before the global purges begin to be initiated by them. :dafuckfeels:

You have said it perfectly, I agree. :feelsjuice::yes:
Greycels that get approved to post after signing up and immediately start posting go ER, rape women and fuck kids kind of topics understandably should be given 1 day temporary bans and lectured by a mod in PM why they shouldn’t do this and if they don’t straighten up and behave legally afterwards once the ban has even lifted go ahead and simply permaban the fuckers . :feelsUgh:
Also wise. :feelsjuice::yes::yes::yes:
Saying a foid who made a cuckit thread against ugly males should be beaten should be ok. They say worse about us freely on cuckit, because they're not credible threats of violence. We've had .is this long with their normal rules with no legal problems, it was advocating suicide on sanctioned suicide is what caused the problems.
I still don't understand what that was all about either, controversial subjects regarding suicide have been around for decades and the very act of suicide itself has been around since the beginning of time. In fact, animal behavioral biologists will talk about how many other different animal species commit suicide interestingly enough.:feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
I still don't understand what that was all about either, controversial subjects regarding suicide have been around for decades and the very act of suicide itself has been around since the beginning of time. In fact, animal biologists will talk about how many other different animal species commit suicide interestingly enough.:feelsjuice::yes:
People talked about wanting to beat their enemies forever, even the animals on cuckit do it as well. I'm not ok with suicide, but I'm more for allowing free speech as much as possible if it doesn't break the rules, even if I don't agree.

People talked about wanting to beat their enemies forever, even the animals on cuckit do it as well. I'm not ok with suicide, but I'm more for allowing free speech as much as possible if it doesn't break the rules, even if I don't agree.
I'm all about pushing boundaries, controversy, and even pulling people out of their comfort zones, I believe human existence progresses from conflict where debate ultimately is a good thing. I proudly call myself an advocate for free speech along with going without censorship, but while I do all of that I'm smart enough in retaining not to promote or endorse anything illegal as well which I'm trying to get us all to be like especially with the enemy breathing down our backsides currently. :feelsjuice::yes:

I've said it once and I've said it again that something needs to be done about all the rapecels or pedocels that plague all incel spaces now. It has gotten so bad now that idiot normies have convinced themselves that all incels are pedophiles or potential rapists. In my opinion, this needs to stop in a sort of image or public relations rebranding of ourselves. As an oldcel I long for the days before 2014 where back then we would merely mock the shit out of women, have conversational debates, and write advanced thesis on why the current world is so tragically corrupt or messed up as it is today, back then times were more simple where the only negative stigma attached to us back then was that we were a bunch of politically incorrect shitheads. I miss that much simpler time like you can't even imagine, it was where I was the most comfortable being a part of our community and I felt more at home.

Nowadays it's all about raping women or wanting to abduct infants out of strollers raising them to be your own personal looksmatch over time, I find it all very distasteful and unproductive. Even the ER types of let's go kill as many women and people as possible are a bit concerning having thought on that a lot lately, I certainly understand the anger or rage behind all of those things quite well but once again I view it as unproductive and detrimental ultimately for our cause.

I'll tell you this as well, the world currently is a mess, it's a world on the terminal decline on the verge of societal or civilization collapse, so for all of you dark triad types out there I can assure you that in the future there will be no shortage of violence as that seems to be where all of the world is headed anyways eventually.

I know this thread will bring controversy, some will say it is cucked or bluepilled, but for me as a reformist I'm merely saying we need a reformation for our community and movement as a whole. It is hard to try to get the general public to understand us let alone sympathize with our plight if all they view of us is that of domestic terrorists or criminals, ultimately I would like to see a shift away from all of that. Ultimately I could be an idealist and maybe a bit overly optimistic, perhaps the world has abandoned us for good where nothing will change but at least we can say we tried to reach out towards the rest of the world in the very end. I want to believe that there is some kind of way to reconcile our differences with the rest of society, how I don't know, but I want to believe. I want the rest of the world to understand us, but not as monsters, but instead as individual men.

@Fat Link Your thoughts on this? :feelsjuice:
Nope, whatever makes foids and cucks seethe is good. Plus more seriously, I don't think should even try to attempt to appeal to them

I'm all about pushing boundaries, controversy, and even pulling people out of their comfort zones, I believe human existence progresses from conflict where debate ultimately is a good thing. I proudly call myself an advocate for free speech along with going without censorship, but while I do all of that I'm smart enough in retaining not to promote or endorse anything illegal as well which I'm trying to get us all to be like especially with the enemy breathing down our backsides currently. :feelsjuice::yes:
It's not illegal to talk about illegal things. Or snoop dogg and other rappers would've been arrested for talking about smoking weed and killing.

It's not illegal to talk about illegal things. Or snoop dogg and other rappers would've been arrested for talking about smoking weed and killing.
The difference is that we're a targeted group of men by the establishment where they'll use any excuse to shut us down permanently which should cause us all to be more cautious, it's cucked, sure, but it is what it is. :feelsjuice::yes:

The difference is that we're a targeted group of men by the establishment where they'll use any excuse to shut us down permanently which should cause us all to be more cautious, it's cucked, sure, but it is what it is. :feelsjuice::yes:
We can't let them push us down and give us less rights than others. The servers Serge have are strong enough to handle reports from cucks and rosties.

We can't let them push us down and give us less rights than others. The servers Serge have are strong enough to handle reports from cucks and rosties.
I'm just saying that playing the game of defense these should be our defensive tactics and strategies, I'm never one for surrender either. :feelsjuice::yes:

you're saying that they don't have it within their power already to shut this forum down?

you're saying that they don't have it within their power already to shut this forum down?
Oh, they most certainly do already. World governments everywhere are already working in quantum computer mechanics and it is no secret that the best computer hackers in the world are hired by government contracts. I've always maintained the theory that the only reason they let us exist in the current moment is to watch, observe, and study us as cynical as that might sound. They probably have their hired behavioral analysts watching us even now in this thread. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
I've said it once and I've said it again that something needs to be done about all the rapecels or pedocels that plague all incel spaces now. It has gotten so bad now that idiot normies have convinced themselves that all incels are pedophiles or potential rapists.
Feminists already think like that about all men. But go on...

In my opinion, this needs to stop in a sort of image or public relations rebranding of ourselves
That's useless and cucked. Trying to brownnose the normies and feminists who hate and exclude us is cucked.

If something is illegal, then it should be out because of legal/server problems. If it's not illegal, then it should stay.

Discussing criminal plans or encouraging criminal activity is illegal in most places, but it's not illegal anywhere that I'm aware of to say you'd like to live in a hypothetical society where you could marry a young virgin girl, or merely to say foids of any years of age are attractive.

This is one of the few places left with minimal freedom of expression, please don't ruin it, especially now that we have a new admin/mod team and a chance to do the exact opposite and ban all agecucks and male feminists who simply don't belong here.

it was where I was the most comfortable being a part of our community and I felt more at home.
If you get that triggered by misogyny or hebe/ephebophilia with females, feminism has rubbed on you.

People post gore videos of men being tortured to death and no one gives a shit, but if someone says "virgin 1x yo girls are attractive and more desirable than old used-up roasties", people go nuts. This is gynocentrism, pure and simple. It's profoundly sad to me that those levels of gynocentrism exist even among incels who are despised, ignored, bullied and rejected by women all their lives.

very distasteful and unproductive.
Inceldom itself is unproductive. If you want to be productive, try to forget about women and focus elsewhere in your life. But here we have a place to vent and cope.

Also, I'd like you to define pedophilia. Because nowadays it can mean wildly different things and age ranges.

Last edited:
Feminists already think like that about all men. But go on...

That's useless and cucked. Trying to brownose the normies and feminists who hate and exclude us is cucked.

If something is illegal, then it should be out because of legal/server problems. If it's not illegal, then it should stay.

Discussing criminal plans or encouraging criminal activity is illegal in most places, but it's not illegal anywhere that I'm aware of to say you'd like to live in a hypothetical society where you could marry a young virgin girl, or merely to say foids of any years of age are attractive.

This is one of the few places left with minimal freedom of expression, please don't ruin it, especially now that we have a new admin/mod team and a chance to do the exact opposite and banning all agecucks and male feminists who simply don't belong here.

If you get that triggered by misogyny or hebe/ephebophilia with females, feminism rubbed onto you.

People post gore videos of men being tortured to death and no one gives a shit, but if someone says "virgin 1x yo girls are attractive and more desirable than old used-up roasties", people go nuts. This is gynocentrism, pure and simple. It's profoundly sad to me that those levels of gynocentrism exist even among incels who are despised, ignored, bullied and rejected by women all their lives.

Inceldom itself is unproductive. If you want to be productive, try to forget about women and focus elsewhere in your life. But here we have a place to vent and cope.

Also, I'd like you to define pedophilia. Because nowadays it can mean wildly different things and age ranges.
Yes, I'm very aware of what radical feminists think of all men even beyond us incels.

Quite simply all I want to do is elevate the plight of incels everywhere from a public relations point of view so that we're taken more seriously, it is not helpful if all of society views us all as terrorists, pedophiles, criminals, and rapists, it only makes it easier for the political establishment to persecute us. I want to make it hard and difficult for them to persecute us.

I'm not triggered by those things, quite the opposite really, I've spent my entire life studying human behavior and I know where all of that derives. Triggered as a word is not even in my vocabulary beyond a sort of mocking way, my only concern is how the greater population perceives us which affects our ability to exist here or elsewhere. My goal is to seek to build a bridge of understanding between us and greater society, it is my attempt at being diplomatic as a sort of ambassador for us to protect our community here over time. Somebody has to do it and I suppose that person will be me.

My goal for inceldom is for it to become productive becoming a philosophically consistent world view that rivals and competes against absurd feminist ideological dogma, this has always been a dream, project, or ambition of mine for many years now.

As I understand things currently there are different ages of sexual consent in the world regarding laws or litigations. In some countries it is fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, and here in the cucked United States it is the age of eighteen. I think pedophilia would be classified as the age range that virtually no nation on earth considers acceptable social sexual behavior, but keep in mind that is my own understanding as it can be a very contentious nuanced subject to be sure. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
Quite simply all I want to do is elevate the plight of incels everywhere from a public relations point of view so that we're taken more seriously, it is not helpful if all of society views us all as terrorists, pedophiles, criminals, and rapists, it only makes it easier for the political establishment to persecute us. I want to make it hard and difficult for them to persecute us.
Even assuming your good intention, it's already over for incels in the public view. The vast majority of people are gynocentric, even in the very incel spaces you see that gynocentrism manifesting like I mentioned in my other post. Now add the current feminist culture to it, it's over, it was 100% over the moment the first allegedly incel terrorist attack happened and the media labeled incels as a terrorist group (something incels already are legally considered in some countries if I'm not mistaken).

Even if we censor rape and pedo/hebe/ephebo talk, even when no crime at all is committed, we will continue to be deplatformed and whatnot. The most consistent position is only banning what's illegal in that regard, because illegal stuff can cause even more trouble and make the deplatforming occur faster.

I'm not triggered by those things, quite the opposite really, I've spent my entire life studying human behavior and I know where all of that derives. Triggered as a word is not even in my vocabulary beyond a sort of mocking way, my only concern is how the greater population perceives us which affects our ability to exist here or elsewhere. My goal is to seek to build a bridge of understanding between us and greater society, it is my attempt at being diplomatic as a sort of ambassador for us to protect our community here over time. Somebody has to do it and I suppose that person will be me.
I understand the intention, but I don't think it's possible, unfortunately. Like the former mod Ryo once argued, men are built to compete and screw each other over, so even among incels you see that, let alone with normies/the bulk of the male population (as for the female one, I don't even have to say anything).

My goal for inceldom is for it to become productive becoming a philosophically consistent world view that rivals and competes against absurd feminist ideological dogma, this has always been a dream, project, or ambition of mine for many years now.
When I first joined the incel community I had similar dreams and thought of incels as the forefront of the masculinist movement, but truth is, gynocentrism wins in the end. Again, the fact we see so much gynocentrism within the incel communities themselves is proof that it's utterly over. Even the top 0,00001% blackpilled men who were abused and ignored by women all their lives are gynocentric, let alone the average man nowadays.

In my opinion, the only thing that has the power to counter the natural gynocentric impulse of humans is religion. It's not a surprise that the only countries who aren't completely cucked by feminism are the few Abrahamic fundamentalist ones left like Afghanistan and Yemen.

As I understand things currently there are different ages of sexual consent in the world regarding laws or litigations. In some countries it is fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, and here in the cucked United States it is the age of eighteen. I think pedophilia would be classified as the age range that virtually no nation on earth considers acceptable social sexual behavior, but keep in mind that is my own understanding as it can be a very contentious nuanced subject to be sure. :feelsjuice:
I don't think it's a good idea to use current laws as a parameter. Feminism is rampant and feminist laws are created in Brussels and other globalist centrals and pushed down the throats of pretty much all countries. Honestly, I don't know how some countries still manage to have AoCs at 14 and whatnot. Even though, in practice, it's already completely unacceptable for an adult to have a relationship with a 14 yo girl anywhere in the west; I didn't have to search much to find a case of a man who got jailed after having consensual sex with a 15 yo girl in Brazil; the AoC is 14, but the feminist judges will find a way to screw you up if people report. In his case, they said he had CP (most likely sensual pics of the very girl in question, interpreted as CP by the feminist judges).

I think the only objective definition of pedophilia is liking prepubescent people MORE than you like postpubescent people (because if we just consider any amount of attraction for prepubescents as pedophilia, most men are pedophiles according to data).

Men are horny af, it's naive to think the average man won't get aroused at all by a young female naked or dancing sensually. The average man will feel more attraction for developed females, but still feel some attraction to undeveloped ones.

Last edited:
Even assuming your good intention, it's already over for incels in the public view. The vast majority of people are gynocentric, even in the very incel spaces you see that gynocentrism manifesting like I mentioned in my other post. Now add the current feminist culture to it, it's over, it was 100% over the moment the first allegedly incel terrorist attack happened and the media labeled incels as a terrorist group (something incels already are legally considered in some countries if I'm not mistaken).

Even if we censor rape and pedo/hebe/ephebo talk, even when no crime at all is committed, we will continue to be deplatformed and whatnot. The most consistent position is only banning what's illegal in that regard, because illegal stuff can cause even more trouble and make the deplatforming occur faster.

I understand the intention, but I don't think it's possible, unfortunately. Like the former mod Ryo once argued, men are built to compete and screw each other over, so even among incels you see that, let alone with normies/the bulk of the male population (as for the female one, I don't even have to say anything).

When I first joined the incel community I had similar dreams and thought of incels as the forefront of the masculinist movement, but truth is, gynocentrism wins in the end. Again, the fact we see so much gynocentrism within the incel communities themselves is proof that it's utterly over. Even the top 0,00001% blackpilled men who were abused and ignored by women all their lives are gynocentric, let alone the average man nowadays.

In my opinion, the only thing that has the power to counter the natural gynocentric impulse of humans is religion. It's not a surprise that the only countries who aren't completely cucked by feminism are the few Abrahamic fundamentalist ones left like Afghanistan and Yemen.

I don't think it's a good idea to use current laws as a parameter. Feminism is rampant and feminist laws are created in Brussels and other globalist centrals and pushed down the throats of pretty much all countries. Honestly, I don't know how some countries still manage to have AoCs at 14 and whatnot. Even though, in practice, it's already completely unacceptable for an adult to have a relationship with a 14 yo girl anywhere in the west; I didn't have to search much to find a case of a man who got jailed after having consensual sex with a 15 yo girl in Brazil; the AoC is 14, but the feminist judges will find a way to screw you up if people report. In his case, they said he had CP (most likely sensual pics of the very girl in question, interpreted as CP by the feminist judges).

I think the only objective definition of pedophilia is liking prepubescent people MORE than you like postpubescent people (because if we just consider any amount of attraction for prepubescents as pedophilia, most men are pedophiles according to data).

Men are horny af, it's naive to think the average man won't get aroused at all by a young female naked or dancing sensually. The average man will feel more attraction for developed females, but still feel some attraction to undeveloped ones.
You could be right that in the end, this new era is the end of human history where the powers that be force the resignation of a majority of men under gynocentrism to utterly sexless lives without any meaningful sexual relationships, opportunities for families of their own, or even the reproduction of children of their own. For decades they have talked about depopulation and it would seem we men are to feel the brunt of that global depopulation program where we're reduced to working sexless single drones living under extreme isolation meant only for labor, trivial consumption, paying taxes, and eventually dying off. This in my opinion is the very essence of the kind of program they're running and it is a dreadful one from which we incels in the reaction were born. And at the end of this human history right before the new global dark age of death or despair, they have every intention of labeling a majority of men as terrorists, criminals, potential rapists, pedophiles, and even sexually perverted deviants all the while they deny the very biological life essence of what it is to be a man. For what is a man castrated who lives the rest of his days as a wagecuck working eunuch living in extreme isolation without friends, family, children, or a lover of his own? Such a man is simply a disparaging slave, but even worse than a slave since slaves in our historical past were allowed to reproduce, have sexual relationships, and have sexual intercourse frequently.

Although one has to marvel at the elite's ignorance that a majority of men being sentenced to such a miserable fate they think there won't be any rebellion, insurrection, instability, or negative consequences concerning eventual backlash, I always wonder how they rationalize this supposedly being the most intelligent human beings in positions of power globally, can they really think to themselves that they can retain control over an entire world where the majority of men's lives are one of constant misery or absolute penury? This is just one of many reasons people will hear me speak of societal or civilization collapse where for me it is practically a guarantee at this point, I see no alternative destination on the horizon. What they have planned for future society is simply unworkable and how they rationalize it all is simply absurd going into total madness, it's as if they don't understand human history or existence at all.

Still, I want to believe we tried to be diplomatic ambassadors of goodwill and that we extended our hand towards society for mutual understanding even though it very well may be that they will constantly reject it. I want to believe that before the world escalates even further into total darkness that we at least try to change things for the better as then my conscious will be clear for whatever hellish nightmare world that awaits us at some random future date.

:feelsjuice::yes:

I really do understand what you mean regarding pedophilia with a background in history, behavioral psychology, and the evolutionary nature of things especially human beings in the context of civilization. What you describe was in fact the norm for hundreds of thousands of years throughout the evolution of human civilization until more recently from when all that changed a couple of hundred years ago, it is simply an undeniable fact. So yes, I understand your position very clearly on this. But I also understand that the world has changed the last couple hundred years where we live in a very much different world now concerning sexual social norms, one could argue is better or for the worse, but I think everybody here including myself would argue for the later that it is indeed worse.

Still, given the kind of world we live in currently unfortunately laws are the parameter defining the legality or illegality of everything along with all the engineered social and cultural conditioning in the greater population that stems from all of that. We might not like it, but that's what it is.

My point of view isn't one hundred percent establishment token definition of what pedophilia is or isn't, but yes, I'd probably argue it is anything regarding the prepubescent. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
I really do understand what you mean regarding pedophilia with a background in history, behavioral psychology, and the evolutionary nature of things especially human beings in the context of civilization. What you describe was in fact the norm for hundreds of thousands of years throughout the evolution of human civilization until more recently from when all that changed a couple of hundred years ago, it is simply an undeniable fact. So yes, I understand your position very clearly on this. But I also understand that the world has changed the last couple hundred years where we live in a very much different world now concerning sexual social norms, one could argue is better or for the worse, but I think everybody here including myself would argue for the later that it is indeed worse.

Still, given the kind of world we live in currently unfortunately laws are the parameter defining the legality or illegality of everything along with all the engineered social and cultural conditioning in the greater population that stems from all of that. We might not like it, but that's what it is.

My point of view isn't one hundred percent establishment token definition of what pedophilia is or isn't, but yes, I'd probably argue it is anything regarding the prepubescent. :feelsjuice::yes:
well what is the point off forbidding sub14 talk?

you said earlier they can shit down this forum no matter what.

so why should this forum not talk about females who are age 12 but pubescent, in normie would 16-17 is just as "wrong" as age 12.

so why should this forum not talk about females who are age 12 but pubescent, in normie would 16-17 is just as "wrong" as age 12.
The longevity of this forum and those like us, yes, they will eventually take over every corner or segment of the internet, that's pretty much a given at this point where we're all just trying to hang on at the skin of our teeth. Our goal should be to survive for as long as we can before they eventually purge the entire world's telecommunications which as I said previously seems like an inevitable forlong conclusion given the current global state of affairs. :feelsjuice::yes:

It invites infiltrators and glowies to come onto the forum and LARP as one of these sick fucks and then those ideologically aligned with the glowies against us simply take a few screenshots of their pal’s handiwork thats talking about fucking a child or how they want to go out and commit a mass killing spree and all it then takes is IT or Kiwi Farms or Jew MSM to put those screenshots up on their platform and suddenly we’re all blanket slandered as pedos and mass murderers as a result. :feelsUgh:

With that said perhaps the answer to spicey or borderline illegal discussion isn’t necessarily a total ban on it but once again maybe simply restricting it as a privilege for those that have been here longer and are trusted veteran users who can then be granted access to our private board to speak about such subjects to their hearts content? :feelsclown:

While any greycel that immediately starts talking about that stuff right upon being approved to post gets banned for so doing and being a suspected infiltrator but if they are lectured to the rules and return following them then all can be forgiven. :feelzez:

Last edited:
It invites infiltrators and glowies to come onto the forum and LARP as one of these sick fucks and then those ideologically aligned with the glowies against us simply take a few screenshots of their pal’s handiwork thats talking about fucking a child or how they want to go out and commit a mass killing spree and all it then takes is IT or Kiwi Farms or Jew MSM to put those screenshots up on their platform and suddenly we’re all blanket slandered as pedos and mass murderers as a result. :feelsUgh:
:feelsjuice::yes::yes::yes::yes:

With that said perhaps the answer to spicey or borderline illegal discussion isn’t necessarily a total ban on it but once again maybe simply restricting it as a privilege for those that have been here longer and are trusted veteran users who can then be granted access to our private board to speak about such subjects to their hearts content? :feelsclown:
you didnt explain why 14 was okay but 12 was wrong

anything under 18 is a "child"
The longevity of this forum and those like us, yes, they will eventually take over every corner or segment of the internet, that's pretty much a given at this point where we're all just trying to hang on at the skin of our teeth. Our goal should be to survive for as long as we can before they eventually purge the entire world's telecommunications which as I said previously seems like an inevitable forlong conclusion given the current global state of affairs. :feelsjuice::yes:
you still havent fully explained why talking about age 14 is okay but talking about how age 12 is "dangerous"

@BlkPillPres thoughts? why should this forum create arbitrary standards?

Last edited:
you didnt explain why 14 was okay but 12 was wrong

you still havent fully explained why talking about age 14 is okay but talking about how age 12 is "dangerous"

@BlkPillPres thoughts? why should this forum create arbitrary standards?
I’m going by only what the general public thinks is wrong for obvious reasons but more importantly because it’s what the general public’s law in Clown World ie the US goes by.

Even on our private board we wouldn’t let openly illegal speech fly ie that which advocates/calls for violence/assault and or rape.

However being entertained by violence or stories of rape and expressing one’s glee or happiness about such things occuring is at least for now still a protected first amendment type of speech we could allow on our private board.

I’m going by only what the general public thinks is wrong for obvious reasons but more importantly because it’s what the general public’s law in Clown World ie the US goes by.

Even on our private board we wouldn’t let openly illegal speech fly ie that which advocates/calls for violence/assault and or rape.

However being entertained by violence or stories of rape and expressing one’s glee or happiness about such things occuring is at least for now still a protected first amendment type of speech we could allow on our private board.
the general public thinks anything under 18 is wrong FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.

this "under 14" magic number, in my opinion, seems like a facade

"OH I DONT ADHERE TO THE MAGIC NUMBER 18, 14 IS COOL BRO"

its a way to make others think you are against the general public, while being controlled opposition

It's both an implausible and fruitless endeavor. Get rid of the ERcels, rapecels, and pedocels and people will just focus on the racistcels. Get rid of the racistcels and people will just focus on the sexistcels (most of the forum JFL). Get rid of any group of "toxic" incels and losers like IT will just false flag (part of how IncelsWithoutHate, the strongest attempt at a cleanup, got shut down).

Because at the root of it, we're hated for being unattractive and daring to speak out about the experience. Anything else is just fluff. The second AM got in the van it was over public image, that was all the excuse soyciety needed to discredit us forever.

As much as I cringe with pedo-posts, I tend to see most of them as shit-posts and to not really be taken seriously. Same with rapey-posts. I mean it gets the dummie Reddit shit-heads all triggered up. If those posters were seriously planning something out, then I guess they would be a low IQcel since there's plenty of glowies and normie lurkers ready to FBI (or whatever equivalent in other Western Nations) them when deemed necessary. I guess this makes me a bit of an age-cuck, but I really just don't care. In theory my dream girl would be one in which I could hold intelligent conversations with, go hiking/camping with, play video games with, not a gf in which I have to take them to the dentists or have to wait until they finished Detention.

Also from what I've seen, most pedo-cels are just Normies and not actually Incels since it isn't so much their looks (I mean they're average), but their fringe views. As a trucel, to also be a pedocel is just shooting onself in the foot, not only are you demonized because of your looks, but add pedo/rapey on top of that.

I 100% agree with you. I find those threads to be spergy and highly annoying.

With that said I guess I don't really see the end game possibility. You could've lived your life as a complete Boy Scout and the world wouldn't give a shit about your mental problems, so they definitely aren't gonna come around on us. Men are completely expendable.

It's both an implausible and fruitless endeavor. Get rid of the ERcels, rapecels, and pedocels and people will just focus on the racistcels. Get rid of the racistcels and people will just focus on the sexistcels (most of the forum JFL). Get rid of any group of "toxic" incels and losers like IT will just false flag (part of how IncelsWithoutHate, the strongest attempt at a cleanup, got shut down).

Because at the root of it, we're hated for being unattractive and daring to speak out about the experience. Anything else is just fluff. The second AM got in the van it was over public image, that was all the excuse soyciety needed to discredit us forever.
wait, is racism okay?

so are the admins suggesting i can say "niggers are worthless scum", but saying "i want a loving 13 year old virgin wife" is wrong?

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

wait, is racism okay?

so are the admins suggesting i can say "niggers are worthless scum", but saying "i want a loving 13 year old virgin wife" is wrong?

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
The difference is talking or joking about something versus endorsing and promoting it. Talking and joking about malicious or controversial acts is fine, I do this all the time myself. But saying something on the lines of, "Hey guys I think this is a great thing, let's go out tomorrow and do such and such.", that should be discouraged. The only things in question of this thread are acts of violence, acts of rape, and the act of what is deemed pedophilia, beyond those three things everything else would be the same as it always has been.

As for racism, we're not like all those politically correct normie fags out there, here we call each other nigger, sandnigger, poo/currie, cracka, cumskin, chink, slant eyes, kike, and beaner all the time, the difference is that afterward, we laugh about it where we go about our merry way trying to have a good time together. For the normies out there hearing such things, it's the end of the world in the horrific display because that's what they've been programmed to believe, here, nobody gives a fuck. We're a diverse incel forum board filled with incels from around the world so naturally, there is some contention when race or ethnicity comes up. And as for black people one of our members here Esoteric Samsara is a black man and he is one of the most intelligent posters we have here. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
The difference is talking or joking about something versus endorsing and promoting it. Talking and joking about malicious or controversial acts is fine, I do this all the time myself. But saying something on the lines of, "Hey guys I think this is a great thing, let's go out tomorrow and do such and such.", that should be discouraged. The only things in question of this thread are acts of violence, acts of rape, and the act of what is deemed pedophilia, beyond those three things everything else would be the same as it always has been.

As for racism, we're not like all those politically correct normie fags out there, here we call each other nigger, sandnigger, poo/currie, cracka, cumskin, chink, slant eyes, kike, and beaner all the time, the difference is that afterward, we laugh about it where we go about our merry way trying to have a good time. For the normies out there hearing such things, it's the end of the world in the horrific display because that's what they've been programmed to believe, here, nobody gives a fuck. We're a diverse incel board filled with incels from around the world so naturally, there is some contention when race or ethnicity comes up. And as for black people one of our members here Esoteric Samsara is a black man and he is one of the most intelligent posters we have here. :feelsjuice::yes:
i dont think people actually promote acts of underage sex. they more advocate for laws to be changed

the general public thinks anything under 18 is wrong FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.

this "under 14" magic number, in my opinion, seems like a facade

"OH I DONT ADHERE TO THE MAGIC NUMBER 18, 14 IS COOL BRO"

its a way to make others think you are against the general public, while being controlled opposition

14 was completely normal for thousands of years. Well, often younger than that too.

14 was completely normal for thousands of years. Well, often younger than that too.
Yes, it was, and there's nobody with a good knowledge of human history that can disagree with that statement. :feelsjuice::yes:

yes, younger than that
Yes, it was, and there's nobody with a good knowledge of human history that can disagree with that statement. :feelsjuice::yes:
that doesnt answer the question of why 14 is "safe" and 12 is "dangerous"

as far as im concerned, both are dangerous

yes, younger than that

that doesnt answer the question of why 14 is "safe" and 12 is "dangerous"

as far as im concerned, both are dangerous

Both are dangerous? So what, you mean after the past 50 years of recent feminism, these ages suddenly became dangerous? Compared to literally the rest of the entirety of human history?

Faggot grEYcel

Both are dangerous? So what, you mean after the past 50 years of recent feminism, these ages suddenly became dangerous? Compared to literally the rest of the entirety of human history?

Faggot grEYcel
i never said either was dangerous

you clearly havent read through the thread

its the admins claiming they are dangerous

Idgaf what normies think. I’ll always be excluded. I hate women and children so i praise the rapists and pedos

You think you can make inceldom a politically correct globohomo approved label? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Normies don't give a fuck if you are a pedophile or not, they will call you a pedo because (to them) pedos are evil and since incels are devil incarnate they're obviously also pedos. They will also call you nazi, rapist, murderer for the exact same reason. Stop playing their shitty game and care what they think about you, it's a game you can by design never win.
I agree with this.
Normies will always paint us as "evil" and for a good reason.. We are the ones that tell the world a very uncomfortable truth.
No matter how hard you try to "repair" our image, it will never be enough for them.

We shouldn't be worried about what they think of us.