Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Repairing the image or public relations of the forum here and inceldom as a whole.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
I've said it once and I've said it again that something needs to be done about all the rapecels or pedocels that plague all incel spaces now. It has gotten so bad now that idiot normies have convinced themselves that all incels are pedophiles or potential rapists. In my opinion, this needs to stop in a sort of image or public relations rebranding of ourselves. As an oldcel I long for the days before 2014 where back then we would merely mock the shit out of women, have conversational debates, and write advanced thesis on why the current world is so tragically corrupt or messed up as it is today, back then times were more simple where the only negative stigma attached to us back then was that we were a bunch of politically incorrect shitheads. I miss that much simpler time like you can't even imagine, it was where I was the most comfortable being a part of our community and I felt more at home.

Nowadays it's all about raping women or wanting to abduct infants out of strollers raising them to be your own personal looksmatch over time, I find it all very distasteful and unproductive. Even the ER types of let's go kill as many women and people as possible are a bit concerning having thought on that a lot lately, I certainly understand the anger or rage behind all of those things quite well but once again I view it as unproductive and detrimental ultimately for our cause.

I'll tell you this as well, the world currently is a mess, it's a world on the terminal decline on the verge of societal or civilization collapse, so for all of you dark triad types out there I can assure you that in the future there will be no shortage of violence as that seems to be where all of the world is headed anyways eventually.

I know this thread will bring controversy, some will say it is cucked or bluepilled, but for me as a reformist I'm merely saying we need a reformation for our community and movement as a whole. It is hard to try to get the general public to understand us let alone sympathize with our plight if all they view of us is that of domestic terrorists or criminals, ultimately I would like to see a shift away from all of that. Ultimately I could be an idealist and maybe a bit overly optimistic, perhaps the world has abandoned us for good where nothing will change but at least we can say we tried to reach out towards the rest of the world in the very end. I want to believe that there is some kind of way to reconcile our differences with the rest of society, how I don't know, but I want to believe. I want the rest of the world to understand us, but not as monsters, but instead as individual men.

@Fat Link Your thoughts on this? :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
You think you can make inceldom a politically correct globohomo approved label? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Normies don't give a fuck if you are a pedophile or not, they will call you a pedo because (to them) pedos are evil and since incels are devil incarnate they're obviously also pedos. They will also call you nazi, rapist, murderer for the exact same reason. Stop playing their shitty game and care what they think about you, it's a game you can by design never win.

You want sympathy, but to what end?

The absolute most the good-faith empathetic people can give you is a simple "yes, it's sucks that you're like this, bye".

This is cucked and bluepilled. Do not take away our free speech to appease to outsiders.

Last edited by a moderator:
You will get a lot of hate for this from a lot of users, i 100% agree with what you posted. sadly if the core is rotten so will everything else, lots of long time posters here love to make posts like "women should be slaves of us" or "10 is prime age" retarded bullshit, and i'm here thinking to myself that while i'm an ugly undesirable piece of shit i don't feel how that has anything to do with having sexual attraction to literal children.

I do also know that normies are disingenuous pieces of shit, they like to portray incels as terrorists and pedos to justify their agenda, i feel like a lot of users here must be agents in disguise to shift the topics of the forum towards their ends. So if we somehow got rid of all the bad apples here even then we will be portrayed as pedos/killers/whatever.

So with that being said even if we somehow became an exemplary forum what would we get from this? sympathy? does that get you laid? with symphathy maybe people will feel sorry for you and whatever, but that's the extent of it. And start venting and people will call you for it, and make 1000 excuses as to why you dont get laid and they gaslight you again thinking that it's your fault that you don't get laid, normies love to shift blame to others but never being objetive to themselves.

This is cucked and bluepilled. Do not take away our free speech to appease to outsiders.
The destruction of the last forum administration along with the constant deplatforming of us throughout the entirety of the entire internet in the last four to five years is a wake-up call that if we don't change the course of things governments around the world will keep pushing against us until they start targeting all of us directly, it is naive I think to simply think to ourselves we can ignore all of this and go about our merry way like nothing is happening back to the same business as usual. With the current state of things, it's not going to get any better for us, which I can assure you of. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I want the rest of the world to understand us, but not as monsters
They won't , and they won't have any reason to give a shit about us if we are not seen as a threat

maybe r/ForeverAlone is an alternative for you?
the absolute most the good-faith empathetic people can give you is a simple "yes, it's sucks that you're like this, bye".

Last edited:
They won't , and they won't have any reason to give a shit about us if we are not seen as a threat

maybe r/ForeverAlone is an alternative for you?
I'm here on this forum because my lewd vulgar ways of not being politically correct have led me here, this is the only place I can express myself without censorship as I have been banned virtually everywhere else going as far back as 1998, I've been around for a long time and I can still remember the days where the internet as a whole was still in its infancy. I'm also, however, a pragmatist where I understand that for anything to get done sometimes compromises have to be made outweighing the pros or cons of anything. Will they see us as anything other than monsters ever? I don't know, I have my own doubts where I understand your position clearly, but I want to try to reach out to the rest of the world as a last-ditch effort. I want to believe we tried to. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
You think rapecels and pedocels bring bad public image? What about feminists raising slogans like kill all men and faggots raping young boys? No controversy surrounding them.

It's not about rape advocates and pedos, globohomo will spare no excuse to push back against anyone who doesn't approve of foid tyranny. Pedo and rape is just an excuse

this is the only place I can express myself without censorship as I have been banned virtually everywhere else going as far back as 1998,
and now you are trying to censor the "extreme"cels just like how they banned you for being extreme lol.

Are you against feminism, would you restrict women's rights if you could? if yes, you already are a monster

it is naive I think to simply think to ourselves we can ignore all of this and go about our merry way like nothing is happening back to the same business as usual.
You could in a worst case scenario make the forum private. People here have been pushed away and rejected all their life by normals and what you're trying to do is to make a milder/softer community to appeal to them. I don't think you will have much luck with that.
this is the only place I can express myself without censorship as I have been banned virtually everywhere else
Good, now don't make some of the users here have to experience what you went through. What benefits do you see to this idea of yours besides the public image of the forum being improved?

Inceldom will never become a movement that causes change, it's either to cope or rope.

You think you can make inceldom a politically correct globohomo approved label? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Normies don't give a fuck if you are a pedophile or not, they will call you a pedo because (to them) pedos are evil and since incels are devil incarnate they're obviously also pedos. They will also call you nazi, rapist, murderer for the exact same reason. Stop playing their shitty game and care what they think about you, it's a game you can by design never win.
I've been criticizing globalhomo for decades so that we can most definitely agree upon it. Maybe you're right about it all and if so that surely is damning for us. :feelsjuice:

Sorry but we ain't budging on that juicy AoC of 14 at maximum.

I'm here on this forum because my lewd vulgar ways of not being politically correct have led me here, this is the only place I can express myself without censorship as I have been banned virtually everywhere else going as far back as 1998, I've been around for a long time and I can still remember the days where the internet as a whole was still in its infancy.

Last edited:
You want sympathy, but to what end?

The absolute most the good-faith empathetic people can give you is a simple "yes, it's sucks that you're like this, bye".
I want to avoid all-out total confrontation in society and for the entire world, because on a long enough timeline, I know where all of this leads to, simply put, total devastation everywhere. I wish we had some kind of world where we could come together in society and they would accept us where there is no confrontation or violence, but even I will admit that could be just a naive idealist's dream. :feelsjuice:
You will get a lot of hate for this from a lot of users, i 100% agree with what you posted. sadly if the core is rotten so will everything else, lots of long time posters here love to make posts like "women should be slaves of us" or "10 is prime age" retarded bullshit, and i'm here thinking to myself that while i'm an ugly undesirable piece of shit i don't feel how that has anything to do with having sexual attraction to literal children.

I do also know that normies are disingenuous pieces of shit, they like to portray incels as terrorists and pedos to justify their agenda, i feel like a lot of users here must be agents in disguise to shift the topics of the forum towards their ends. So if we somehow got rid of all the bad apples here even then we will be portrayed as pedos/killers/whatever.

So with that being said even if we somehow became an exemplary forum what would we get from this? sympathy? does that get you laid? with symphathy maybe people will feel sorry for you and whatever, but that's the extent of it. And start venting and people will call you for it, and make 1000 excuses as to why you dont get laid and they gaslight you again thinking that it's your fault that you don't get laid, normies love to shift blame to others but never being objetive to themselves.
Well, for starters it would take the heat off of us by world governments that have every intention of obliterating all of us into dust currently. It might not ever get us laid or into a stable relationship with somebody of the opposite sex, but it would get the Jack boot of government off our throats allowing us to exist. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
We can't have pedocels and any kind of pedothreads in here, it's too wrong too degenerate and bring us too much heat.

Rape jokes and what not, instead, might/should be allowed for freedom of speech sake... as long as it doesnt become too wrong (like promoting the rape of strangers without reasons, in a serial rapist way)

Finally any kind of ER-ing should be avoided, joke or not

Last edited:
You think rapecels and pedocels bring bad public image? What about feminists raising slogans like kill all men and faggots raping young boys? No controversy surrounding them.

It's not about rape advocates and pedos, globohomo will spare no excuse to push back against anyone who doesn't approve of foid tyranny. Pedo and rape is just an excuse
It's all bad for society, all of it. And yes, the gynocentric model of today's society and the oppression it has caused isn't good either. :feelsjuice:

The destruction of the last forum administration along with the constant deplatforming of us throughout the entirety of the entire internet in the last four to five years is a wake-up call that if we don't change the course of things governments around the world will keep pushing against us until they start targeting all of us directly, it is naive I think to simply think to ourselves we can ignore all of this and go about our merry way like nothing is happening back to the same business as usual. With the current state of things, it's not going to get any better for us, which I can assure you of. :feelsjuice:
ngl, with what happened to serge and master we are prolly on our last legs jfl :smonk:

no this only happened because of sanctioned suicide
no i mean with the new eyes on us it wouldnt be surprising if we get governments looking in on us now. so you better worship you lolis while you still have em, where on the road of its over now:shock: we are literally on our last legs here

for me as a reformist I'm merely saying we need a reformation for our community and movement as a whole
Sure I believe reforms are useful as well but what if our proposals are faced with violent reactions from the establishment? Is it okay to be violent then?
This is why I think the whole debate of peaceful reform vs violent revolution is stupid, it's just a matter of tactics and different situations call for different tactics. We have to be prepared for everything.
Besides we have no movement, not online nor irl. We just don't have the numbers yet and appealing to emotions is an easy way to grow our numbers so I don't see why we shouldn't indulge in it
Ultimately I could be an idealist
I think you are and it's not productive atm
We can afford to be more idealist once we have the numbers

As far as pedos and rapists go, I agree that we should brutally ridicule them in a way that associates them with libtards and the lgbt. We will have plenty of evidence on our side as well.

Last edited:
ngl, with what happened to serge and master we are prolly on our last legs jfl :smonk:
They want complete control of the internet and all telecommunications removing any social political malcontent against the governing status quo, that much is obvious. :feelsjuice:

They want complete control of the internet and all telecommunications removing any social political malcontent against the governing status quo, that much is obvious. :feelsjuice:
if only we could listen to ourselves:smonk:

There's a lot of controversy around Catholic priests.

Sure I believe reforms are useful as well but what if our proposals are faced with violent reactions from the establishment? Is it okay to be violent then?
This is why I think the whole debate of peaceful reform vs violence is stupid. We have to be prepared for everything.
To reach for the sword should always be the last resort, pursuing long-lasting peace should always be prioritized before the sword. The swordmaster fights and sheds blood not because he lusts for violence in itself but only as a last resort in maintaining peace, prosperity, and social order for all, back in the old days that is what it meant concerning the nobility of being a warrior. :feelsjuice:

Even if there are no rape/pedo cels, it doesn’t matter.
They will blame us anyway.
its not about what we are and what we aren’t, it’s how sub-human we look like

Even if there are no rape/pedo cels, it doesn’t matter.
They will blame us anyway.
its not about what we are and what we aren’t, it’s how sub-human we look like
Precisely this, and that is why it's more important to associate rape and pedophilia with the lgbt and libtards than it is to "cleanse our ranks" or whatever.
We should be on the attack and they should be playing defense, not the other way around :feelsthink:
We'll have plenty of evidence on our side as well. The Dr. Pizza situation is a great example.

Precisely this, and that is why it's more important to associate rape and pedophilia with the lgbt and libtards than it is to "cleanse our ranks" or whatever.
We should be on the attack and they should be playing defense, not the other way around :feelsthink:
We'll have plenty of evidence on our side as well. The Dr. Pizza situation is a great example.
We're on the defensive because the corporations are all politically woke now and talking about rape or pedophilia constantly gives them plenty of ideological ammunition to stamp us out of existence. We make it easy for them. I don't mind talking about either subject as I definitely find the more sinister or darker animations of human nature to be interesting for intellectual purposes, sometimes stimulating. Talking about it is one thing, actively promoting it is something else entirely.:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
We're on the defensive because the corporations are all woke now and talking about rape or pedophilia constantly gives them plenty of ideological ammunition to stamp us out of existence. I don't mind talking about either subject as I definitely find the more sinister or darker animations of human nature to be interesting for intellectual purposes. Talking about it is one thing, promoting it something else entirely.:feelsjuice:
I agree with you on substance just not tactics.

Rape, pedophilia, lgbt, bdsm etc are all deviations from natural heterosexual monogamy. The vast majority of heterosexual males consider all of them sexually degenerate by instinct.
In this example, these corporations trying to brand themselves as pro-lgbt but anti-rape, is basically them trying to draw a line between one brand of degenercay vs another and by doing so they are fighting against natural instinct. Don't you see how fragile it makes them?
We only need a couple counterexamples to prove them wrong and for the instincts of the masses to kick in. There is a sea of counterexamples to pick from: almost all trannies have predatory pedophilic tendencies and that'd be just a starting point.

Last edited:
There's a lot of controversy around Catholic priests.
Do they get censored on the internet? Are they doxxed by news agencies? Are they declared as a terrorist organisation? Is "catholic priest" used as an insult?

I've said it once and I've said it again that something needs to be done about all the rapecels or pedocels that plague all incel spaces now. It has gotten so bad now that idiot normies have convinced themselves that all incels are pedophiles or potential rapists.
agreed, tired of retards spamming borderline illegal shit to be fucking honest.

on the other hand, that's not going to change our situation completely different. Normalfags, trannies, soycucks, etc will still slander and advocate for our suffering no matter what we do or say.

let's say hypotetically we become cucks, they will still hate us, there's historically evidence of that on incel reddit subs being banned slandered and falseflagged despite only criticizing women without using slurs.

however, to some extent, it's going to make things slighty better, like staying a lil out of focus by glowniggers and reporters and not accelerating the process of this place getting shut down.

better be known as a mysoginistic than something worse.

there's also no fucking point in discussing this here, period. if you think you can ''ascend'' with minors you are bluepilled as fuck.

this is fucking inceldom discussion, NOT a MAP forum.

Last edited:
I agree with you on substance just not tactics.

Rape, pedophilia, lgbt, bdsm etc are all deviations from natural heterosexual monogamy. The vast majority of heterosexual males consider all of them sexually degenerate by instinct.
In this example, these corporations trying to brand themselves as pro-lgbt but anti-rape, is basically them trying to draw a line between one brand of degenercay vs another and by doing so they are fighting against natural instinct. Don't you see how fragile it makes them?
We only need a couple counterexamples to prove them wrong and for the instincts of the masses to kick in and there is a sea of counterexamples to pick from. For example almost all transmen have predatory pedophilic tendencies.
It's not tactful on our end at all, it makes us look like an underground world of deviant criminals and terrorists. If we were smart we would stick with us just being a group of lonely men living unfulfilled lives having no sexual interactions or opportunities for relationships with the opposite sex, that's smart because they wouldn't be able to weaponize that against us. :feelsjuice:
agreed, tired of retards spamming borderline illegal shit to be fucking honest.

on the other hand, that's not going to change our situation completely different. Normalfags, trannies, soycucks, etc will still slander and advocate for our suffering no matter what we do or say.

let's say hypotetically we become cucks, they will still hate us, there's historically evidence of that on incel reddit subs being banned slandered and falseflagged despite only criticizing women without using slurs.

however, to some extent, it's going to make things slighty better, like staying a lil out of focus by glowniggers and reporters and not accelerating the process of this place getting shut down.

better be known as a mysoginistic than something worse.
Yes, and right now we don't want any more attention by the glow niggas or (((reporters))) any more than what has already gotten in the past. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
It's not tactful on our end at all, it makes us look like an underground world of deviant criminals and terrorists. If we were smart we would stick with us just being a group of lonely men living unfulfilled lives having no sexual interactions or opportunities for relationships with the opposite sex, that's smart because they wouldn't be able to weaponize that against us. :feelsjuice:
Ok so let's suppose you are correct. How do we self-govern?
I predict the blackpill movement is going to absolutely explode in the following years, we're already seeing the beginning (being featured on mainstream media, discussed by popular celebrities and online influencers, all the memes being made, etc) so how do you propose we monitor all the new recruits?
If the measures are too tight we might lose out on too many people or worse they might think we're no different than the libtardism they were trying to escape from.
Besides that makes us really fragile to infiltrators. All it would take for a glowie to shut us down is join, blend in and then at some point post some pedophilic content or a violent threat so that his buddies can point to it and use it against us.
And that's presupposing that we could monitor the hoards and masses of people joining in the future.. which we can't. That's why in my opinion it's so much easier and more effective to play the offensive and take initiative.

Last edited:
also posting about rape and pedophillia/ephebophilia/hebebophillia is the most jestermaxxing CUCK thing i've seen in this forum.

they are literally doing it for the sake of pandering to IT, glowniggers, ''journalists'', giving them content and entertainment at the sake of risking getting this place shut down and the CIa glowniggers knocking out THEIR door... For what? a little dopamine boost? as I said, there's literally ZERO BENEFIT from posting that shit ever, even in long term.

also posting about rape and pedophillia/ephebophilia/hebebophillia is the most jestermaxxing CUCK thing i've seen in this forum.

they are literally doing it for the sake of pandering to IT, glowniggers, ''journalists'', giving them content and entertainment at the sake of risking getting this place shut down and the CIa glowniggers knocking out THEIR door... For what? a little dopamine boost? as I said, there's literally ZERO BENEFIT from posting that shit ever, even in long term.
You realize 80% of the time it's glowies themselves? That's why I never trust those kinds of posters. They are either kidcels or glowies.

You realize 80% of the time it's glowies themselves?
i know some of them could be glowie larpers, AT LEAST ONE OF THEM. i'm not exactly sure how big the number is, like i don't know who is a glowie and not.

i think some users just do it because they like to troll or because they think this is part of the ''forum culture''. some may find it funny for personal reasons as well.

and then of course, as you said, some are literally glowniggers.

That's why I never trust those kinds of posters.
i just ignore those threads and try as much as possible to not mention the topic because i don't want to get in trouble.

those thread feel like literally a honeypot trap.
They are either kidcels
yup, i've seen an example of that in this forum, i'm not going to mention names but there's been a whole shitstorm about this months ago.

Ok so let's suppose you are correct. How do we self-govern?
I predict the blackpill movement is going to absolutely explode in the following years, we're already seeing the beginning (being featured on mainstream media, discussed by popular celebrities and online influencers, all the memes being made, etc) so how do you propose we monitor all the new recruits?
If the measures are too tight we might lose out on too many people or worse they might think we're no different than the libtardism they were trying to escape from.
Besides that makes us really fragile to infiltrators. All it would take for a glowie to shut us down is join, blend in and then at some point post some pedophilic content or a violent threat so that his buddies can point to it and use it against us.
And that's presupposing that we could monitor the hoards and masses of people joining in the future.. which we can't. That's why in my opinion it's so much easier and more effective to play the offensive and take initiative.
That's what creating a well connected moderating team is for which is what we're trying to do now, to keep glowies and infiltrators alike shut out. :feelsjuice:

Agreed. :feelsjuice:

I think it could also be an age-related thing as well, I remember being an angry young man fantasizing about harming women or people in general to get my revenge filled with such hatred, but it's something I outgrew over time. Now in my older age, I just want a wife or spouse to grow old with who makes me feel happy along with being cared for so I no longer feel the dread of loneliness. We must not forget there are different age groups here, many of them teenagers or early twenty-somethings.:yes:
and now you are trying to censor the "extreme"cels just like how they banned you for being extreme lol.

Are you against feminism, would you restrict women's rights if you could? if yes, you already are a monster
I'm talking about trying to curb down our tone on some of the things that have been endorsed or promoted in the past by some individuals so that there is still an incel community left on the internet to attend. Nobody here or I am talking about getting rid of free speech censoring others. We will always remain the thorn in the side of globalhomo, shitlibs, kikes, shabbos goyim, cultural Marxists, feminists, and idiotic utopian ideologues everywhere. We will always enjoy free reign to talk about whatever we please, I just think we should tone it down on rhetoric of violence towards others, wanting to go on a rape spree, or having thirteen year old wives, that kind of rhetoric should be discouraged from our public discourse I think. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:

In the future, the world very well may spiral out of complete total control as civilizations rise, stagnate, and wither away or die into collapse all throughout human history. Social, cultural, racial, political, economic, and even sexual upheaval is always a distinct possibility within every era.

It is even possible that as things spiral out of control in escalation all the rights, privileges, entitlements, and protections embroiled upon women get completely taken away, it's not hard to imagine or envision such a scenario given the current course of things, it's possible especially if things don't change from the way they are now.

The difference, and of course I only speak for myself here saying this, is that I wish the world didn't have to get to this point where things escalate so badly to bring us there, even though that is a distinct possible inevitability of this failed modern social experiment. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
I totally agree with you that pedocels and rapecels are extremely low iq individuals, that they give us a bad reputation, that they draw alot of unwanted attention towards us and that they make all other incels look bad.
To be honest, I think most of them are IT inflitrators who want to bait us into posting borderline illegal stuff.

But, as bad as they are, we should value freedom of speech and freedom of thought above anything else.
Yes, you can disagree with them, you can hate them, you can ignore them, but you cannot exclude and mute them. That would make us just as bad as normfag sites with their aggressive ban policies.

I totally agree with you that pedocels and rapecels are extremely low iq individuals, that they give us a bad reputation, that they draw alot of unwanted attention towards us and that they make all other incels look bad.
To be honest, I think most of them are IT inflitrators who want to bait us into posting borderline illegal stuff.

But, as bad as they are, we should value freedom of speech and freedom of thought above anything else.
Yes, you can disagree with them, you can hate them, you can ignore them, but you cannot exclude and mute them. That would make us just as bad as normfag sites with their aggressive ban policies.
The problem is by doing nothing at all the targets on our backs only become larger over time. I'm not sure we can afford to do nothing at this point and time hence the reason why I've made this thread. :feelsjuice::yes:

maybe clarify what you mean by pedocels and rapecels and how much you want to censor

maybe clarify what you mean by pedocels and rapecels and how much you want to censor
As I said before concerning the subject of pedophilia or rape I have no problems talking about these things out of intellectual curiosity, in fact, I might create a thread over the weekend where I might discuss both as to why I think they exist throughout human history.

What I think isn't a good idea is promoting or endorsing either act.

So all the threads or posts about how people want to get thirteen year old wives should be discouraged.

All threads or posts where individuals say they want to rape this woman or that woman should be discouraged.

And finally, concerning acts of violence, all threads or posts talking about committing acts of violence towards individuals, groups of people, or institutions in real-time should be discouraged. This forum doesn't need to be linked to any kind of violent act of terrorism, it's simply the kind of attention we don't need. We don't want our forum here to be associated with any kind of acts of violence committed by individuals or groups of people. The key here is that we don't want our forum to be accused of promoting or endorsing any kind of illegal criminal activity. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
The problem is by doing nothing at all the targets on our backs only become larger over time. :feelsjuice::yes:
I completly agree, but that's the price you got to pay if you stand by what is right.
Censorship is not the right way. Censorship is what currently happens in mainstream media.
They ban Youtube videos, Twitter messages, Discord servers, online forums just because they don't comply to (((their))) way of thinking.
I don't want that.
Freedom of speech and freedom of thought are the highest goods of modern mankind, we should not abolish them.
It's what soy society and mainstream media is currently doing and I don't want to be like them.

I agree completely. Shit should be banned the same as foid worship or bragging about lays to be honest.

You have to bear in mind though that there are a lot of users here who are probably still in fucking school/college and are simply pissed off that the resident college Stacy doesn't like them so decided to class themselves as incel and come here to vent and sperg with the edgiest shit they can which is usually the pedo shit.

Other users have already said what I would have liked to say, so I'll just reply with this

1   glasses open mouth soyjak stubble template variant classic soyjak

I agree completely. Shit should be banned the same as foid worship or bragging about lays to be honest.

You have to bear in mind though that there are a lot of users here who are probably still in fucking school/college and are simply pissed off that the resident college Stacy doesn't like them so decided to class themselves as incel and come here to vent and sperg with the edgiest shit they can which is usually the pedo shit.
Thank you for your support on this matter. :feelsjuice::yes:

You aren't wrong, but they should be filtered out by registration rules, not by restricting freedom of speech.
The requirements for being able to make an account should be way higher. You should be required to write a (long) essay about inceldom and your experience with it. I think I could distinguish between a thoughtful truecel and an angry highschoolkid by reading the essay.

Or maybe I'm a stupid cuck .... maybe we should just ban degenerate illegal posting ... idk man

I agree being edgy for the sake of being edgy is stupid, thats why those threads are made in ID, if they really wanted to vent their dark thoughts they could have done it in the sewers or other private sub forums. Its some kind of fetish imo if it isnt made for discussion, i dont judge but if i wanted to discuss something personal fetish i would do it in the sewers.