Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Removing women from the workforce would fix the hikikomori problem

• Thread starter Lapasetjakahvi01
  • Start date
Lapasetjakahvi01

Lapasetjakahvi01

Snowcel
Women are naturally cherished in society due to their feminine beauty and an unemployed woman can easily find a man that takes care of her in exchange of a realtionship. However, an unemployed man is just left abandoned, men don't have inherent value (everytime I go to a dating app, the female about me section says, "I want a man who has a job, is taller than me and is civil").

Everywhere I go, I see female cashiers. Everytime a female secures a job for herself, it's a one job less available in society. It's such a waste because women don't really need a job! I think we should reserve these easy jobs for men because ending up as an unemployed man is a fate far worse than ending up as an unemployed woman.

The reason many men are checking out of the society and becoming hikikomoris is that they've just lost hope. They can't participate in the society even in the simplest forms like becoming a cashier because usually the blissfully ignorant and thus content foids (they're hired because of their demeanor :foidSoy:) have occupied those positions because they're money hungry. That, unemployment often spirals to social seclusion for men and can culminate for becoming a hikikomori.

Getting a job means far more for a man than for a woman... It's a door of participating in society. Women can do that regardless even without a job. The only reason women want a job is to get more money for their hedonistic enjoyment. If you're a foid lurker reading this and if you're working, you're selfish and part of the reason why men are suffering.

Therefore, I conclude that removing women from the workforce would (at least partly) fix the problem of men checking out from the society.

It's too late. With immigrants and AI replacing jobs there will always be far more competition than the golden boomer era for men even with women removed from the workforce.

Women are naturally cherished in society due to their feminine beauty and an unemployed woman can easily find a man that takes care of her in exchange of a realtionship. However, an unemployed man is just left abandoned, men don't have inherent value (everytime I go to a dating app, the female about me section says, "I want a man who has a job, is taller than me and is civil").

Everywhere I go, I see female cashiers. Everytime a female secures a job for herself, it's a one job less available in society. It's such a waste because women don't really need a job! I think we should reserve these easy jobs for men because ending up as an unemployed man is a fate far worse than ending up as an unemployed woman.

The reason many men are checking out of the society and becoming hikikomoris is that they've just lost hope. They can't participate in the society even in the simplest forms like becoming a cashier because usually the blissfully ignorant and thus content foids (they're hired because of their demeanor :foidSoy:) have occupied those positions because they're money hungry. That, unemployment often spirals to social seclusion for men and can culminate for becoming a hikikomori.

Getting a job means far more for a man than for a woman... It's a door of participating in society. Women can do that regardless even without a job. The only reason women want a job is to get more money for their hedonistic enjoyment. If you're a foid lurker reading this and if you're working, you're selfish and part of the reason why men are suffering.

Therefore, I conclude that removing women from the workforce would (at least partly) fix the problem of men checking out from the society.
High iq and awareness. When a foid takes your job she basically is taking away both a job and your access to sex and family

Hikkikomori / NEET is a feminine occupation. When foids do it they're called "lady-in-waiting" or "housewife" depending on marital status.

Each one foid in a workplace displaces a male, resulting in him becoming bound to the household, typicially his parents'

It's basic economics.

Any Marxist-Rodgerist sees that at first glance.

It's fucking over for Finland. I can't get a job no matter I call, go to talk to the boss face to face which I do the most, or send a resume. I just want to cope.

It's fucking over for Finland. I can't get a job no matter I call, go to talk to the boss face to face which I do the most, or send a resume. I just want to cope.
If they make it difficult for you to get a job then those niggers don't deserve your employment, fuck them, you shouldn't need a resume or work experience for low tier jobs.

Females can live with their parents while for men it's a huge shame.
These post-WW2 societies are unjust to males.
You see women everywhere when many of these jobs could be performed by men.
Not every male strives for big money. An omega males would be content with a minimum wage but they are pushed out of society.

Women steal white collar jobs while immigrants steal blue collar jobs

They can keep them I would rather be homeless than work as a cashier again

Ironically, work is the best place to meet foids.

You don't need to remove women from the workforce to fix the issue. You start with when the problem first formed,
why it was created and work from there.

The solution is to reduce male beauty standards and start going after misandrists (there are a lot of them in the media
with our countries now going the other way) Its getting so bad now im getting treated like crap at work by other women.

Ultimately if it continues civil war is eventually going to have to come on the table as a possible solution to the tyranny
that is happening in our country.

Foids decreasee the labor value of each man. Simple supply and demand

Not really because it still doesn't stop workplace bullying, other men are just as devious

Just take w0men priviliges away, everything has to go, in order for things to become better.

Just taking them out of the labour force is not enough (Its an importent step), but it has to be taken in conjunction with male rights and place in society restored.

It's too late. With immigrants and AI replacing jobs there will always be far more competition than the golden boomer era for men even with women removed from the workforce.