Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder your existence makes normies uncomfortable

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
The sheer fact that many users here (like many incels) have jobs, work out at the gym, watch what they eat, etc yet still have never been in any relationship or have many friends makes normtrash very uncomfortable.

It basically begins to crack and tear apart their retarded just world fallacy. It's a very uncomfortable feeling for them. It slowly creeps the realization that while people like that don't have friends or relationships, yet themselves and all their normie pals who drink all the time, are pudgy and lazy, don't workout regularly beyond posting Instagram selfies of them in the gym doing nothing, that maybe the whole idea that incels may be right starts to creep in.

of course, they instantly reject it, but be weary. Normies are NOT your friends. They are your enemies. Even when they may appear to be trying to be nice or help, be ON ALERT.

Half the time, they're either doing it with an ulterior motive or to ultimately just make themselves feel better, meaning they gain more out of any "sympathy" themselves than you do.

Your sheer existence makes normies briefly uncomfortable, before they forget you five seconds later and go back to Instagram on their iphone.

They’re not entitled to being comfortable

Most people would become very uncomfortable if they knew a 28 year old virgin was standing right next to them.

They would probably be more comfortable being anally raped by Tyrone than talking to me.

I don't think they do. I work with several normies, or at least I did before the lockdown, and no one was like "I don't want him to come into work." I don't think anyone cares.

Our existence is the proof that women only care about looks not feelings, and they know they're just one little step to become incels themselves.

Our existence is the proof that women only care about looks not feelings, and they know they're just one little step to become incels themselves.

I don't think they do. I work with several normies, or at least I did before the lockdown, and no one was like "I don't want him to come into work." I don't think anyone cares.
They 100% make fun of you/talk passive shit behind your back.

They 100% make fun of you/talk passive shit behind your back.

For years and years I denied this, I thought I was paranoid because I felt like People snickered About me behind my back and shit.
I thought I was just super insecure and imagined all this stuff.

And it doesn't stop.
I've been in my class for over a year now and they still hush each other when I show up, they still giggle when I walk past them.

The thing is that as an outsider you don't get to see that much of it, obivously. So you are oblivious to its full extent.
On top of that, many of us are actually nice people so it doesn't even occur to us that normies could be so narcissistic, so vile that they shit talk other People constantely.

What you do get though, is hints.
Sometimes someone will feel pity for you and they will suddenly come up to you and talk. You will not understand why or what they want, it usually Comes out of the blue. That's one indicator that you are being shit on behind your back.

Another indicator is when other Loosers or outcasts suddenly open up to you. That means that they are now confident that you are just like them - why? Because they hear other People shit on you.

There are a lot more subtle hints and Things to look out for.
Personally, I will not support this System in the future. I'll ewhore until the tax collector Shows up and then I will spend the rest of my days in the Prison library. JFL, like it makes a difference if you are restricted to your room because you are a social outcast or if you are restricted to Prison cell with a good book and lots of freetime. Almost no difference to me.

In my countries we have good prisons, just for the record. Not like the US shit prisons.

My appearance alone bothers people. Nevermind that I don't fuck or have a girlfriend. Or are even incapable of doing so right now. Medcels are fucked

At least where i went to most people were low inhibition and would openly shittalk one another.I heard people whispering behind my back of course(especially women),but at least i didn't have to be paranoid on at least half of sneers and ill intended jokes.

The so called society/government/powers that be.

Aren't they aware of the injustice that is being done to subhuman males of the species? Denial of companionship/intimacy - which is a very basic and essential, natural drug of the human biochemical system? And yet they chose to wear a blind eye.

So why should I even bother whether my existence threatens them? If so, more power to the subhumans. Let them get shaken. I just watched Cape Fear and it feels like they deserve all the chaos.

"save humanity during a pandemic'' - fuck off. What humanity are you talking about?

Im always in alert outside tbh

The existence of incels shatters the ego of the normie. The reason why the believe in the just-world fallacy is because they want to think that because they have it better than other people it means they are better than them or have worked harder.

The existence of incels shatters the ego of the normie. The reason why the believe in the just-world fallacy is because they want to think that because they have it better than other people it means they are better than them or have worked harder.