Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder:You missed out on teen love

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I love my wife Ochako Uraraka
★★★★★
It hurts, you are now 18+ and you won't ever get to experience losing your virginity to an innocent teenage girl, you will never get to experience the excitement of sneaking out of your parents house at night and you will never experience a graduation kiss its too late and even if you do ascend she wont be as excited as you wont be her first and its just going to be like any other relationship to her.

I'm reminded by this every day I wake up

It's brutal for being completely misses out teen love

It hurts, you are now 18+ and you won't ever get to experience losing your virginity to an innocent teenage girl, you will never get to experience the excitement of sneaking out of your parents house at night and you will never experience a graduation kiss its too late and even if you do ascend she wont be as excited as you wont be her first and its just going to be like any other relationship to her.
I think the worst part is that women over 20 really have high standards and their "relationships" really seem like pure interest in money rathr than emotional bonds.

it's like the bitch already has a job and onlyfans, she's had 100 boyfriends, i don't know, they're like contractors waiting to read your curriculum and see how they can take advantage of you, they never have time to talk (because they are always at work)

on the other hand, teenagers don't seem to be interested in all that shit, that's why they are often victims of grooming, it's enough to persuade them and use nice words to obtain their nudes, and they spend hour on the internet.

Last edited:
Sharia law will make it so women are separated from men in all life aspects until marriage

Why did you have to remind me bro :feelsbadman::feelsrope: my highschool onetis is now a fat washed up landwhale though :lul::lul::lul:

NOOOOO NOOOO

asdfhilasdhfkljasdhfklasjhdfklj

FUCK

Yes, it’s brutal.

Why did you make this thread though?

Best part is that teen relationships are carefree, foid doesn't expect of you to betabuxx her and earn 6 figures. The older the foid is the more she expects from you.

"Teen love" is a myth created by Hollywood and its associates.

You did not miss out on anything.

Teens suck at sex (they suck at everything bc inexperienced). Teen love is terrible in reality

We don't need those reminders

But my delusion forces me to still cope

Teens suck at sex (they suck at everything bc inexperienced). Teen love is terrible in reality
YOU FUCKING NIGGER SHUT UP

+ You'd be a fakecel if you'd ever experienced teen love JFL

If you haven't lost your virginity by the age of 21, you're pretty much over. It's a red flag for most women and you'd better keep it on the down low. Otherwise they chew you up and spit you Out just like bubble gum. Women hate virgin men. Any lack of experience is a total turn off. There is nothing I can do at my stage in life other than try to warn others to try to fuck as soon as possible. But that doesn't even work out for most young men. It was always over for me because of my height and my autism.

Cope, teen love is essential for brain development.

If you haven't lost your virginity by the age of 21, you're pretty much over. It's a red flag for most women and you'd better keep it on the down low. Otherwise they chew you up and spit you Out just like bubble gum. Women hate virgin men. Any lack of experience is a total turn off. There is nothing I can do at my stage in life other than try to warn others to try to fuck as soon as possible. But that doesn't even work out for most young men. It was always over for me because of my height and my autism.
I always hate this unfair red flag system foids like how tf do they expect us to get experience??

:bluepill: why are you such a cringe and bluepilled nigga tho? WHY? :bluepill:

Last edited:
muh teenage love that shi is just a waste most of those normie couples break up with each other eventually

I'm reminded by this every day I wake up
Brutal if true, this stuff is all repressed in my mind, I am not so often reminded of teenage love I try to forget it exists in my neetcave
Teens suck at sex (they suck at everything bc inexperienced).
Thats the point of it though, this is something a redditor would say and then say "Its good if she has fucked 300 other guys bro!" :soy: "The sex will be good bro!" :soy: I don't want a relationship for good quality sex, thats not the specific goal in mind.

It's worse than that man.

I KNOW, FUCK THIS

I am 34 and I want to fkn die.

Actually, there is a wealth of research that indicates that "teen love" is an important formative experience in life, it greatly increases a man's willpower and determination with lasting effects.

Social defeat, that is: constant universal rejection such as experienced by omega males, is provably very bad for one's health, mental health and results in later poor outcomes in social life.

I live next to a school, nigga... I don't need any more reminders.

Romeo and Juliet was created by Hollywood?

Actually, there is a wealth of research that indicates that "teen love" is an important formative experience in life,
And you believe that "research" ?

If so, then become a tranny. There is also "a wealth of research" that "proves" that being a tranny is fantastic

And you believe that "research" ?

If so, then become a tranny. There is also "a wealth of research" that "proves" that being a tranny is fantastic
I know it sounds amazing, but it is possible to learn how to read academic publications and discern which ones are pure bullshit and which ones have a sensible basis in reality.

I don’t give a shit, it’s more the principle that most of the female species barring some unicorn views me like a parasite

I know it sounds amazing, but it is possible to learn how to read academic publications and discern which ones are pure bullshit and which ones have a sensible basis in reality.
Then you obviously had to do some more learning.

Then you obviously had to do some more learning.
There is always more to learn.

The point is: I have clearly observed how the attainment of a relationship with a foid in teenage years results in increased self-confidence, determination, and ends up propelling boys into a straight path towards adulthood and success.

I've also seen how being constantly rejected and socially defeated results in hopelessness and failure in life.

I've seen both happen many times. The research does not contradict my observation of reality, it rather reinforces it, therefore I conclude this research is mostly legit.

What is your point? Do you claim that being sexually successful or perma-virgin has zero effect on a pubescent teen mental development?

Last edited:
I might just rope on Christmas

Missed out on teenage love.
Missed out on college sex.
Missed out on life.

18 IS a teen. EighTEEN.
If you are 20/21 and still virgin then you truly are doomed. But if you are 18-19 you are still a teen and teen love isn’t late for you.

18 IS a teen. EighTEEN.
If you are 20/21 and still virgin then you truly are doomed. But if you are 18-19 you are still a teen and teen love isn’t late for you.
Science says otherwise but even so

I am very close to turning 20

This^