Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder:You missed out on teen love

I'm 28, so yah, it sucks to be constantly reminded that I ain't getting that early experience or access to the foid. The longer you live and the longer you have zero contact with women, the harder it gets. FML

It hurts, you are now 18+ and you won't ever get to experience losing your virginity to an innocent teenage girl, you will never get to experience the excitement of sneaking out of your parents house at night and you will never experience a graduation kiss its too late and even if you do ascend she wont be as excited as you wont be her first and its just going to be like any other relationship to her.
Blame women for denying you these opportunities and experiences

I don't care. It doesn't bother and love do not exist.

Are you THE darkcel from youtube? Love your stuff! How is forever darkcel channel going, and when will you start livestreams again? Thank you man you make great content.

Are you THE darkcel from youtube? Love your stuff! How is forever darkcel channel going, and when will you start livestreams again? Thank you man you make great content.
At some point I'll livestream, but not sure yet. I believe you have to have at least over a thousand subscribers on J-Tube to livestream, so I'd have to do it on Rumble at some point, but until then, I'm pretty much limited to just a podcast and a few vids to carry me... for now.

The absolute sheer copium in this statement
It is only copium if it is false. How do you KNOW that teen love is fantastic if you haven't experienced it. How can you tell that it is just another myth engineered by the media?

What a coper.
This guy bro :feelskek:

What the “teen love is dumb bro teens suck at sex bro” idiots don’t realize that it isn’t about the mechanical act of sex itself. It’s about the pure innocent happiness of being in a relationship