Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder: You can't "denounce" subhumanity

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
You can never avoid being perceived a short ugly subhuman by denouncing the un-eugenic traditional ideologies that created you, your mindset can't change your looks

- You can't avoid being seen a low iq filthy shitskin invader by being pro-white

- You can't avoid being seen a sandnigger terrorist animal by being ex-muslim

- You can't avoid being seen a filthy curry by hating hindus and dravidians

- You can't avoid being seen an inferior manlet by being a cuck and making fun of yourself

- You can't avoid being seen an ugly short undatable subhuman by being a feminist

Because no one was ever really hated for what's in their head, the inside doesn't matter, it was always the outside, how you look is who you are, a white passing radical muslim is less muslim than ex-muslim bearded darkie Abdul

@CopingForBrutality @PLA1092 @Mortis @Chudpreet @ForeverGrey @incelerated

:bigbrain::yes:

This is what I've been saying the whole time, no point despising your own people when they would still be despised no matter what they do. If curries stop drinking cow piss and bathing in shit and curryland was more clean we would still get the SAME amount of hate because of our looks, they hate us for our looks not actions. If the whole country turned into Chads the next day but did not change behaviours, the hate will be lessened.

So accept you are nothing more than a shitskin. that's what you'll always be, everything else is just noise to justify the hate of being a shitskin, stop doing these pathetic little attempts of gaining pride from hating other shitskins

This is what I've been saying the whole time, no point despising your own people when they would still be despised no matter what they do. If curries stop drinking cow piss and bathing in shit and curryland was more clean we would still get the SAME amount of hate because of our looks, they hate us for our looks not actions. If the whole country turned into Chads the next day but did not change behaviours, the hate will be lessened.

So accept you are nothing more than a shitskin. that's what you'll always be, everything else is just noise to justify the hate of being a shitskin, stop doing these pathetic little attempts of gaining pride from hating other shitskins
True, but I still hate my race even tho I accept that I myself am nothing more than a worthless shitskin and do not deserve special treatment for the awareness & self-hate, I hate them because they're low iq and filthy compared to ME not compared to whites

True, but I still hate my race even tho I accept that I myself am nothing more than a worthless shitskin and do not deserve special treatment for the awareness & self-hate, I hate them because they're low iq and filthy compared to ME not compared to whites
i meant hating your race and cucking yourself for whites at the same rather than only hating them for their flaws

i meant hating your race and cucking yourself for whites at the same rather than only hating them for their flaws
I hate whites too, they're just closer to what I consider aesthetically pleasing and high iq compared to 3rd world animals, they still aren't good enough for me to worship them and set them as the standard of goodness, especially since a lot of them are extremely low iq and unnecessarily evil, they were just lucky to be born in a white country but not that intellectually superior to a 3rd world brownie

I hate whites too, they're just closer to what I consider aesthetically pleasing and high iq compared to 3rd world animals, they still aren't good enough for me to worship them and set them as the standard of goodness, especially since a lot of them are extremely low iq and unnecessarily evil, they were just lucky to be born in a white country but not that intellectually superior to a 3rd world brownie
i don't see them as that much better to MENA and East Asian groups so makes sense

If you were curry then I'd get the worship since legit anything is a massive upgrade to being curry. But imo worshipping them is still retarded, plus ironically you're reinforcing retarded hindu stereotypes by having a million gods everywhere which is what these people are trying to avoid in the first place

Last edited:
:yes:Agree with u, it’s all about looks that makes up majority of our lives.

i don't see them as that much better to MENA and East Asian groups so makes sense

If you were curry then I'd get the worship since legit anything is a massive upgrade to being curry. But imo worshipping them is still retarded, plus ironically you're reinforcing retarded hindu stereotypes by having a million gods everywhere which is what these people are trying to avoid in the first place
I would’nt larp as any race to feel better, iam good as a curry :feelsYall:, it’s not massive upgrade either to larp As other races has also more problems to take care of.

:yes:

Self-hatred is low IQ. We might have been given a raw deal, but we're not bad people and we shouldn't have to suck up to our oppressors.

I am spiritually white.

Just jestermaxxx theory