Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill RemindER: toilets live life on easy-mode, man proposes to his gf and gets rejected in front of a crowd

Notice how both foids grab the guy’s hand, like they are trying to “ease his pain”, as if they understand what he is going through. Being a straight male is tough, because constantly getting rejected is a male problem.

Why do they always do this in public ? It like they are asking to get humiliated

Why do they always do this in public ? It like they are asking to get humiliated
gynocentric society propaganda brainwashed them since they were kids, to be the noble knight who kneels before a woman and proposes to her.

gynocentric society propaganda brainwashed them since they were kids, to be the noble knight who kneels before a woman and proposes to her.

I wonder if any of these normies know that kneeling down while proposing literally shows that you submit to your woman and show that you are the weaker part in the relationship. I tried to tell this to my brainwashed Christian friend but he of course denied it and said its bullshit

I wonder if any of these normies know that kneeling down while proposing literally shows that you submit to your woman and show that you are the weaker part in the relationship. I tried to tell this to my brainwashed Christian friend but he of course denied it and said its bullshit
Let the reality crash their naive bluepilled view of the world, many times it's almost useless trying to explain these things to people. Such naive men believe in lies, then after they get crashed by reality they go to MGTOW forums.

Let the reality crash their naive bluepilled view of the world, many times it's almost useless trying to explain these things to people. Such naive men believe in lies, then after they get crashed by reality they go to MGTOW forums.
From my experience most men have 0 self awareness, so most will stay bluepilled forever, no matter how hard life fucks them. They will always find an excuse to not face reality

"Muh it's a test from god"
"Muh its my destiny"
"Muh i should have paid her more attention"

lol take that chads

fucking whores

Tyrone is pounding her secretly while this soycuck thinks she’s muh one and only.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back