Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Simp gets rejected by his toilet in front of arena full of people

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Deserved for being a faggot and proposing in public

Why would anyone do this in public and for some used up whore

NOTICE HOW ALL OF THEM CHANT " DONT SAY NO " :feelshaha:

Didnt suprise me, Theyre unaproacheble now too, They either dont look at me or turn the other way, Me i just want my bag of chips....

I wouldn't be surprised there foid says yes in those kind of videos and then rejects the simp later through whatever means like messages or whatever

Clown Conancon2019 GIF by Team Coco

His face after being rejected

I wouldn't be surprised there foid says yes in those kind of videos and then rejects the simp later through whatever means like messages or whatever
HOLY FUCK YOU'RE BACK :feelsgah:

Why did the foid go to the game with the guy if she’s just a whore who doesn’t want to marry him?

It’s hard not to feel bad for the guy, and he paid for an engagement ring! :worryfeels::feelsree::reeeeee:

What Team Is That ?

If he proposed her it means they've been in a relationship for some time so he would be a betabuxxer rather than a simp.

normalfaggot so idc

Very bad idea to propose to a foid and put her on the spot in a crowd full of people.

I'm way too high inhib to do this, but guys that do this still got a bluepilled mindset and still believing in "romance" and giving her the best of the best. Simpish behavior tbh.
Why would anyone do this in public and for some used up whore
And this, for a grown woman you don't know how many dicks she's been through so she ain't special.

“Dan Rosen” - a nice Jewish name! Look at that - the Jew is getting a laugh out of the pathetic goym cattle who was rejected by his foid in front of an arena full of people!

It’s good to be Jewish!

Very bad idea to propose to a foid and put her on the spot in a crowd full of people.

I'm way too high inhib to do this, but guys that do this still got a bluepilled mindset and still believing in "romance" and giving her the best of the best. Simpish behavior tbh.

And this, for a grown woman you don't know how many dicks she's been through so she ain't special.
Cucked.

Never understood proposing in front of public or family. You should do it only infront of you and her.

That foid ran away like a coward, toilet.

She was probably cheating on him anyway.

If I was there I would've kicked her back down to the seats to force her to marry him. Bros before hoes. I will make the timeline perfected