Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Young college foid records her roommate cheating on camera and shows it to her roommate's boyfriend in front of a crowd, while making fun of him.

ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
★★
Source:
View: https://twitter.com/_SwagHercules/status/1574503081739534356

If you can't understand the Ebonics lingo being spoken in this video, you're not alone. Apparently, even if I were to add the subtitles, you would still be pretty confused. So let's take a look at what's being said in this video and try to figure it out, shall we?

Nigga 1: "Craaaazzy"

*Unintelligible chatter in the background*

Whore #1: "Watch this ready?"

Nigga #1: "What?"

*Whore #1 spits*

*Niggers OOOO'ing in the background*

Roommate's Boyfriend: "Why you recording my girl?"

Whore #1: "Because she had a different boy over last night"

*Nigger howling in the background*

Roommate's Boyfriend: "I was over last night"

Whore #1: "No you weren't"

Roommate's Boyfriend: "Yes I was"

Whore #1: "You want to see the video?"

Roommate's Boyfriend: "I woke up when we went to go get her"

Whore #1: "You want to see the video with another guy last night... You wanna see?"

*Niggers hyping up the foid to show the video to the roommate's boyfriend*

Whore #2: "Something something last night, just got here...just got here"

*Whore #1 proceeds to show the recording to the roommate's boyfriend*

Whore #1: "Is that you, is that you right there? Does that look like you?"

*More OOO's in the background while the dirty whore goes through her camera roll to show more recordings*

Whore #1: "Does that look like you? Does that look like you!?"

Whore #2: "That is fucked, that's not you."

*Roommate's Boyfriend having a mental breakdown at this point*

Whore #1: "Pussy Boy! Does that look like you?"

Whore #2: "That's not you"

Nigga #2: *Nigga Speak*

*Roommate's Boyfriend can't handle the embarrassment and walks away*

*Dirty Whores hi-fiving each other*

Nigga #1: "Yo did you E on that?"

Whore #1: "Yeah I E all that shit"

And the video ends. So there you have it. These dirty whores thought it would be funny to show the recordings of the other guy she brought home to the roommate's boyfriend. And to make matters worse, they were laughing and hi-fiving each other while he was having a mental breakdown. This is just sick and twisted, and I hope these whores get what's coming to them.

Last edited:
I can't make out half the shit they're saying, nigger and zoomer speak is almost a different language

these apes will run the country one day

FUCKING CUMSKIN PISS HAIRED WHORES :feelspuke:

I’d shoot up the school in gta

Cumskin whore momento

Why there so many niggers about?
Thought it was going to be them in the video running a train on the white bitch.

Why do zoomers record everything like morons. They always hold out their phones like that as well

Why do zoomers record everything like morons. They always hold out their phones like that as well
The excessive usage of Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok and etc. All of those apps are designed for these niggercattles to hold and record videos vertically.

Women like this are why people like Andrew tate are popular. This young man got blackpilled hard and this will taint every interaction he will have with women from now on. Roasties have no one else to blame but themselves

Women like this are why people like Andrew tate are popular. This young man got blackpilled hard and this will taint every interaction he will have with women from now on. Roasties have no one else to blame but themselves
WHy ER avi? He was fakecel and hated incels.

The worst part is that there's no social stigma for being a whore anymore these days. Sure, foids are mostly the ones that shame each other for being promiscuous, but men should be doing it just as much if not MORE than them.

I'm talking going full JIHAD on these hoes, acid attacks, stoneings, the works. Foids ONLY understand violence and social pressure, they have no concept of honor or integrity.

he deserved it. fuck normies lmao.

The worst part is that there's no social stigma for being a whore anymore these days. Sure, foids are mostly the ones that shame each other for being promiscuous, but men should be doing it just as much if not MORE than them.

I'm talking going full JIHAD on these hoes, acid attacks, stoneings, the works. Foids ONLY understand violence and social pressure, they have no concept of honor or integrity.
Women encourage promiscuity

punch that whore out and shit on her face in call of duty. and will those fucking monkeys piss off back to their zoo enclosure?

punch that whore out and shit on her face in call of duty.
no fuck that not good enough. she should be kidnappped by the toybox killer.

Only the blackpill can save him now

that blonde whore should be a fuckdoll for autistic reject trucel men in movie until she is used up and worthless and then thrown into a woodchipper.

What awaits you if you "Ascend"

Fuck these cunts, They should all get gang raped as a punishment (In Minecraft)

Women 'like this'? Which other woman around them is going to openly and publicly condemn them and side with a man? All women are like this.

average normie relationshit

The monkey like screech at the end should tell you all you need about women and what kind of mentality they represent.
Also why they are attracted to animalistic behavior.

I don't care what retarded nigger zoomers are doing

Source:
View: https://twitter.com/_SwagHercules/status/1574503081739534356

If you can't understand the Ebonics lingo being spoken in this video, you're not alone. Apparently, even if I were to add the subtitles, you would still be pretty confused. So let's take a look at what's being said in this video and try to figure it out, shall we?

Nigga 1: "Craaaazzy"

*Unintelligible chatter in the background*

Whore #1: "Watch this ready?"

Nigga #1: "What?"

*Whore #1 spits*

*Niggers OOOO'ing in the background*

Whore #1: "Because she had a different boy over last night"

*Nigger howling in the background*

Roommate's Boyfriend: "I was over last night"

Whore #1: "No you weren't"

Roommate's Boyfriend: "Yes I was"

Whore #1: "You want to see the video?"

Roommate's Boyfriend: "I woke up when we went to go get her"

Whore #1: "You want to see the video with another guy last night... You wanna see?"

*Niggers hyping up the foid to show the video to the roommate's boyfriend*

Whore #2: "Something something last night, just got here...just got here"

*Whore #1 proceeds to show the recording to the roommate's boyfriend*

Whore #1: "Is that you, is that you right there? Does that look like you?"

*More OOO's in the background while the dirty whore goes through her camera roll to show more recordings*

Whore #1: "Does that look like you? Does that look like you!?"

Whore #2: "That is fucked, that's not you."

*Roommate's Boyfriend having a mental breakdown at this point*

Whore #1: "Pussy Boy! Does that look like you?"

Whore #2: "That's not you"

Nigga #2: *Nigga Speak*

*Roommate's Boyfriend can't handle the embarrassment and walks away*

*Dirty Whores hi-fiving each other*

Nigga #1: "Yo did you E on that?"

Whore #1: "Yeah I E all that shit"

And the video ends. So there you have it. These dirty whores thought it would be funny to show the recordings of the other guy she brought home to the roommate's boyfriend. And to make matters worse, they were laughing and hi-fiving each other while he was having a mental breakdown. This is just sick and twisted, and I hope these whores get what's coming to them.

View attachment 665343

based whore for exposing her friend and making this normie cuck suffer immense humiliation publicly. He got publicly cucked like he deserved. Hope all women cuck their husbands, these men deserve pain and suffering for being bluepilled and bullying us incels

true whore Maxxing is now normal and all foids aspire to be whores. All the kids see these whores and aspire to copy them. Soon 99.9999% of women will have a body count of 100+ Chads

i would feel a warm happiness if i learned that everyone in that video was run over by a train

every day we stray further from God

Lol, no. Niggers are too dumb to run the country and they’re only 13% of the population. Jews will still be in control even if we have another nigger president like Obama.

She cheated on him with a Chad. In the video, the guy laying next to her was much bigger than her supposed “boyfriend”

Lol, no. Niggers are too dumb to run the country and they’re only 13% of the population. Jews will still be in control even if we have another nigger president like Obama.
How are you retards hating on the bystanding and instigating niggers instead of the foid who’s being the actual problem

Truly the empathetic gender.

IT fags would likely defend the female behavior in this video.

Nigga #1: "Yo did you E on that?

What does this mean?

Can a nigger decode this?
@ThebegottenSon
Did you eat on that. He's asking if he performed cunnilingus on her after she had sex with the other dude. Lol.

How are you retards hating on the bystanding and instigating niggers instead of the foid who’s being the actual problem
I was just responding to a retarded comment. The foids in the video are disgusting whores, what more is there to say.

just ascend in college bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back