Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder to leanmaxxers: you are not leanmaxxed until you are below 16% body fat

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
15% is the maximum acceptable body fat percentage. Assuming you have even a little muscle mass, 15% gives you a soft two-pack that might require good lighting to show, and love handles tight and small. (No muscle makes 15% give you the skinny-fat look, but you can gymcel for 3-6 months in a slight deficit to build a small amount of muscle and get closer to around 13%.)

You can go lower than 10%, but you will probably look less attractive at sub 10% body fat unless your bones and musculature are both impressive. At 10%, again assuming you have at least some muscle, you will have deep abdominal cuts; your four, six, or eight pack (depending on your genetics) will be visible unflexed in any lighting; no love handles, or much if any pinchable fat. (No muscle makes 10% give you a sickly soft-skinny look, but you can gymcel for 3-6 months in a slight surplus to build several pounds of muscle and go up to around 12%, which is still very good.)

At 10-15% body fat, you should have a well-defined face if your skull isn't utterly subhuman or you're not cursed with enlarged buccal fat pads. Much more will make your face look round and bloated, while much less will make it look malnourished and gaunt. Both extremes also tank your testosterone levels and make you sluggish.

Since you, like most men, probably suck at estimating your body fat percentage, your best bet is to get a tape measure and put yourself to the Navy tape measure test, which has been shown to have accuracy comparable to DEXA scan machines when done properly.

Are you a leanmaxxer? Do you lift to preserve lean muscle mass, or do you just frameletmaxx?
I've been doing some aggressive leanmaxxing for about 2 weeks and will keep doing so for another 2.5. I'm already sub 15%, so it's not strictly necessary for me.

Lifting to preserve lean mass is a great idea and something I do six times a week.

The lowest I've been is 10% bf (though with calipers). It was SO not worth it. Foids didn't care and I was thinking about food 12 hours a day. And it all went to shit the first time I ate a slice of bread.

When it comes to face indeed. But for the body itself u need to be below 12.

lol you could just look it up i am this height and this weight what is my body fat percentage

So I assume you're ripped. How's your face now?
I wouldn't say I'm ripped, but I do have abs, and I am fairly slender, especially in a shirt.

My jaw has very good definition. I was cursed with enlarged buccal fat pads, unfortunately, but I got buccal fat removal done a couple weeks ago, which has improved cheekbone definition immensely even with the inevitable post-op swelling.

I wouldn't say I'm ripped, but I do have abs, and I am fairly slender, especially in a shirt.

My jaw has very good definition. I was cursed with enlarged buccal fat pads, unfortunately, but I got buccal fat removal done a couple weeks ago, which has improved cheekbone definition immensely even with the inevitable post-op swelling.
Any pictures? And do you have high zygos?

Any pictures? And do you have high zygos?
I posted a body pic here. I've lost about a pound since then, so I look ever so slightly leaner right now.

My surgeon tells me I do have high zygos.

Watching a clip from The Biggest Loser right now. I'm astonished to see that this tub of lard (pics below) has a good face! Its all about where the fat is deposited and all about facial projection! Totally a matter of genetics!

View attachment 118585

View attachment 118586
This guy from biggest loser is also a tub of lard, but his face still holds up nicely. Looks pretty masculine to me.

View attachment 118587
Truly impressive. I used to be that fat, and would swear on my own grave that I had a recessed mandible due to incredibly unforgiving face fat.