Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IM NOT FUCKING FAT. STOP SAYING IM FAT. (PIC INCLUDED....SORTA)

I use to be a lot fatter (30) pounds but I'm still called fat now and then, I plan on loosing another 40 pounds. I think the beard makes you look heavier, this is how fat I am btw
Nice job turbo fag

I WEAR A MEDIUM. STOP CALLING ME FAT. IM NOT A FUCKING WHALE.
View attachment 117963

exposed and doxxed

You seem tall. You are not fat lmao.

Does that beard not feel irritating? I haven't had a shave for 2 months and it's already getting to that point.

Your thread got a lot of attention.

OP you have the powerlifting beard though.
Bloatmaxx.

Stopped working out months ago

You're still a bit chubby dude. You are not looksmaxed.

What are you even doing here?
NEET asked for a pic for some reason. I assumed he meant a body pic. Presumably because you have to not be skinnyfat to call other people skinnyfat, which I really don't agree with, but I'm clearly not skinnyfat, so I might as well humor him.

He could lean down and still look like shit.

NEET asked for a pic for some reason. I assumed he meant a body pic. Presumably because you have to not be skinnyfat to call other people skinnyfat, which I really don't agree with, but I'm clearly not skinnyfat, so I might as well humor him.

Not what I meant. You're in great shape. Go to a hallowween party and keep your mask on. You could fuck your way through the crowd.

Not what I meant. You're in great shape. Go to a hallowween party and keep your mask on. You could fuck your way through the crowd.
Neat idea.

Too bad Halloween is so far away tho. :feelsbadman:

Wtf I would kill for your beard.

You are chubby

SoyMaxxed with the weeb shirt tbh, btw where are all the fatcels at? >210lbs at 5'9 here

you need to pump some iron
Yeah, he could use some gym time. Hell, even just some dips, pullups, and split squats 3 times a week.

Looks like a dad bod, I’d date him tee hee.

Bro 10/10 beard ngl, i cant grow one.

You look like a soyboy m9 wtf

You do look fat because you're manlet

You seem chubby at worst, but whatever I guess. I'm overweight myself, although my height makes me look thinner than you would think. You'll know I'm overweight if I'm shirtless, I have no fat on my face,neck,arms or legs. Just torso and ass.

In any case I don't see why you needed to prove to everyone you're not fat, when you're barely chubby. But whatever I guess.
Do you have kleinfelters cus you just described kleinfelters syndrome

You're running soy game at the moment?

Jfl @ all the jealous users itt
He has a great beard.

Bro you are fat, I can see your belly pushing your t-shirt, your t-shirt should be slightly hanging off your belly if you were skinny.

Nice beard though.

Your hands always made you look mobility scooter-tier fat in your photos tbh. Your fingers look like cervelas.
You're chubby, but definitely not a fatty as I expected

Lmao bro 10/10
though it looks as if you were born with no nipples and you stuck a slice of salami on each of your tits to hide that fact

Last edited:
You are skinny for murrican standards but chubby in Europe.

Definitely not fat, i'd say average.

Also a nice beard, but maybe trim/shape it a bit?