Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reminder, this is what the modern American husband looks like

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
One common theme you notice with these guys is that they all look like victims. It's almost like these men are made that way for you to just walk up and take their wives or whatever you want from them. Imagine if you wanted to rob one of these guys or if you were a Chad or low inhib rapist and felt horny for one of their wives. Do you think any of these guys could stop you even if they wanted to? What are they gonna do to stop you?

j
Capture12
Zg7DCZY

Ajahs

Capturesg

Captures

Snsnsnn

Soy1

Nssnsb

the first picture :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
What the cuck is wrong with them

One common theme you notice with these guys is that they all look like victims.
It's because they are.
Literally every single one of them looks like they're in deep internal pain. Look into their eyes. I often times find my own pain staring back. I wish I could meet one of them.

The absolute state of Western """men""" :lul::lul::lul:

I suddenly feel better about myself, as an ethnic. Thanks for the LIFEFUEL, OP

With my frame I wouldn't be so sure lmao

I hate Americans

I weep for the future of manhood

So i guess this is "natural selection".......... :feelskek:

kill yourselves now boyos you would have no chance in the wild vs these masculine powerful men. (sarcasm)

Last edited:
One common theme you notice with these guys is that they all look like victims. It's almost like these men are made that way for you to just walk up and take their wives or whatever you want from them. Imagine if you wanted to rob one of these guys or if you were a Chad or low inhib rapist and felt horny for one of their wives. Do you think any of these guys could stop you even if they wanted to? What are they gonna do to stop you?

jView attachment 52191View attachment 52192

View attachment 52203

View attachment 52204

View attachment 52205

View attachment 52208

View attachment 52209

View attachment 52210
J.F.L.

Its because they werent beat by their parents tbh.

These people are mentally ill. At first the soy faces made me just lol, now they are literally starting to anger me. I need to stop seeing these soy faces before I break my phone or laptop. It's disgusting.

These people are mentally ill. At first the soy faces made me just lol, now they are literally starting to anger me. I need to stop seeing these soy faces before I break my phone or laptop. It's disgusting.

Anyone who gets married is fucking retarded anyway with genetics that make their face look recessed and feminized.

So i guess this is "natural selection".......... :feelskek:

kill yourselves now boyos you would have no chance in the wild vs these masculine powerful men. (sarcasm)
Natural selection still working none of these children are ligitimate, "they are my wife children".

Our society has invested heavily in cuckoldry and rampant foid promiscuity for the past 100 years, so yeah this is the logical result of that investment.

They have prey eyes and soft features. In caveman days, they were the hunted not the hunters.

Also fucking LOL at the black baby :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is disgusting how can I unsee these pictures?

That's not the average American Husband.

I feel sorry for them, we must rescue them

When exactly cuckoldry became pretty much acceptable in USA/western Europe?

When exactly cuckoldry became pretty much acceptable in USA/western Europe?

It depends how far back you want to trace the causality. In the U.S., I would argue it began as early as the implementation of the federal income tax (1913), others will say it started when women received the right to vote (1920).

Then there was a long and steady transition. By the time the baby boomer generation was old enough to marry though (1980), cuckoldry was basically completely acceptable.

Now it's not only acceptable, but strongly encouraged and heavily subsidized by governments via the welfare state, "public healthcare" (womens' whoring & abortion care) and "public education" (steal money from incels' paychecks to pay for 22 years of full-time daycare for Chads' baby mamas' hopelessly low-IQ children).

Last edited:
It depends how far back you want to trace the causality. In the U.S., I would argue it began as early as the implementation of the federal income tax (1913), others will say it started when women received the right to vote (1920).

By the time the baby boomer generation was old enough to marry (1980), cuckoldry was basically completely acceptable.

Now it's not only acceptable but strongly encouraged and heavily subsidized.

Seriously? In slavlandia if anybody even suspect that you are a cuck, your life is basically over. You gonna lost all your friends and respect, it's almost like being a child rapist.
Even as not as that long ago like 10-15 years I've never heard about cucks being acceptable in the west. But maybe it was just me lacking knowledge

Seriously? In slavlandia if anybody even suspect that you are a cuck, your life is basically over. You gonna lost all your friends and respect, it's almost like being a child rapist.
Even as not as that long ago like 10-15 years I've never heard about cucks being acceptable in the west. But maybe it was just me lacking knowledge

See my edited post. Anyone in the western world who doesn't have children and is paying taxes is literally a cuck right now.

Cuckoldry is heavily subsidized by governments via the welfare state, "public healthcare" (womens' whoring & abortion care) and "public education" (steal money from incels' paychecks to pay for 22 years of full-time daycare for Chads' baby mamas' hopelessly low-IQ children).

Taxes = forced cuckoldry and this is not a joke nor an exaggeration.

Anyone in the western world who doesn't have children and is paying taxes is literally a cuck right now.

Cuckoldry is heavily subsidized by governments via the welfare state, "public healthcare" (womens' whoring & abortion care) and "public education" (steal money from incels' paychecks to pay for 22 years of full-time daycare for Chads' baby mamas' hopelessly low-IQ children).

Taxes = forced cuckoldry

You got me here. One of the reasons I'm gonna start working less, as 50% of what I earn is gone trough taxation anyway

This is not a husband, this is a "hubby"

Natural selection still working none of these children are ligitimate, "they are my wife children".
Only in one picture and that kid most likely was an adoption.

Only in one picture and that kid most likely was an adoption.
Do you think any of those guys have the courage to do a DNA test to their children? Do you even think they have sex with their "wives"? I've seen Chads getting cucked with other man son, these faggots will be wiped out from the gene pool, that is something you can trust a woman to do, woman will never have children from weak man.

Do you think any of those guys have the courage to do a DNA test to their children? Do you even think they have sex with their "wives"? I've seen Chads getting cucked with other man son, these faggots will be wiped out from the gene pool, that is something you can trust a woman to do, woman will never have children from weak man.

The point i was making is weak men like this don't deserve to even have the chance to breed (under natural selection) but yet are with women while we're not, even though many of us are really aggressive and dominant. how is that natural selection? why would nature pick these men over us, you can say they don't have sex all you want but the chance is there, they're couples.

Incels that say "it's just natural selection i deserve this fate" are stabbing themselves in the back.

Hope you're right and it's them that's wiped from the gene pool not us, if not, natural selection got it wrong.

Last edited:
The point i was making is weak men like this don't deserve to even have the chance to breed (under natural selection) but yet are with women while we're not, even though many of us are really aggressive and dominant. how is that natural selection? why would nature pick these men over us, you can say they don't have sex all you want but the chance is there, they're couples.

Incels that say it's "just natural selection i deserve this fate" are stabbing themselves in the back.

Hope you're right and it's them that's wiped from the gene pool not us, if not, natural selection got it wrong.
Incels are far superior than soyboys even in the sexual market, those guys are just betabucks and you are just a young inexperienced man, you have the will to improve they not, they believe their own lie, you will eventually get there if you have the will to learn how to do it.

One of them is wearing a “cuck army” shirt. How low does your self respect need to be to wear such a thing? Holy shit.

These scum deserve to be fed to hungry hyenas. Fucking repulsive. Sharia now!

Incels are far superior than soyboys even in the sexual market, those guys are just betabucks and you are just a young inexperienced man, you have the will to improve they not, they believe their own lie, you will eventually get there if you have the will to learn how to do it.
High IQ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back