Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Reminder that NASA FAILS TO LOCATE MOST ASTEROIDS AND WE COULD BE HIT AT ANY MOMENT

im not afraid to die. If i die in 1 second without knowing and its over then it dont even matter

It won't happen. Mammalian life has been going on for hundreds of millions of years. If we get wiped out by anything it will have been our own doing.

It won't happen. Mammalian life has been going on for hundreds of millions of years. If we get wiped out by anything it will have been our own doing.
Ye of little faith.

CHad will still survive somehow

The planet should have been destroyed 65 million years ago

feelsgoodman.png

Extremely low probability of that happening. The last major extinction event due to asteroid was millions of years ago

This is such cope. Sorry op but you will be a lovelorn outcast, playing videogames, cycling between periods of intense fapping and thinking you gained energy on NoFap, depressed, angry and autistic for at least 6 more decades. No magical asteroid is going to come along to conveniently save you from this fate. It's over for you RIGHT NOW, but you will have to EXIST for a lot longer.

You will live long enough to see your already mediocre looks and dating life worsen before your very eyes. Each day will be worse than the last, just as each second you spend under water is harder to take than the last. THERE IS NO COMFORTABLE WAY OUT, provided you actually are an incel. You won't KYS. No asteroid is coming. All you can do is SUFFER until life has finished fucking you, like a ruthless Chad having his way with a drunken Stacey.

I dont think that will happen.

All you can do is SUFFER until life has finished fucking you, like a ruthless Chad having his way with a drunken Stacey.
The only difference is the drunken stacy will like it. Sex bots and incel uprising can't come soon enough.

The only difference is the drunken stacy will like it. Sex bots and incel uprising can't come soon enough.

LOL@stacey.

Also sexbots and incel uprising are also cope. Sexbots will never replace the need for real women, and lol@incels leaving their basements to rise up against who btw? the govt with its tanks, chadly armymen, AK47s, grenades, nuclear weapons, ships. And what does the average incel have? The average incel can't even face going to the store to buy milk without having a panic attack. LMAO. No, bro. Not gonna happen.

Good. More chance of me being hit by an meteor or asteroid than getting laid I suppose.

I hope a kilometer wide asteroid is heading directly to strike Earth unnoticed, come on Jupiter make way for Earth too

Let it come faster
250px Taunt Pool Party

Sexbots will never replace the need for real women, and lol@incels leaving their basements to rise up against who btw? the govt with its tanks, chadly armymen, AK47s, grenades, nuclear weapons, ships. And what does the average incel have? The average incel can't even face going to the store to buy milk without having a panic attack. LMAO. No, bro. Not gonna happen.
Sexbots can be very close to replacing women. If jacking off is 25% as pleasurable as a real woman, then an advanced sexbot can be 80% as good as the real thing. Some men might like sexbots over real women because they're into anime cartoon characters.

Soon the incel uprising will happen. Incels will be hanging out in groups so no one can bully them, they will go out and hit on girls in front of chad and make them uncomfortable. And the best place to beta uprise is online because it's so easy to deliver blackpills to people while relaxing at home. It's too late, the gov' can't stop the blackpill from spreading.

This is such cope. Sorry op but you will be a lovelorn outcast, playing videogames, cycling between periods of intense fapping and thinking you gained energy on NoFap, depressed, angry and autistic for at least 6 more decades. No magical asteroid is going to come along to conveniently save you from this fate. It's over for you RIGHT NOW, but you will have to EXIST for a lot longer.

You will live long enough to see your already mediocre looks and dating life worsen before your very eyes. Each day will be worse than the last, just as each second you spend under water is harder to take than the last. THERE IS NO COMFORTABLE WAY OUT, provided you actually are an incel. You won't KYS. No asteroid is coming. All you can do is SUFFER until life has finished fucking you, like a ruthless Chad having his way with a drunken Stacey.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I fucking love you invis.

A large asteroid of 100m like that would significantly fall apart in the atmosphere before hitting Earth. At worst, it would take out like a 300 mile radius. Asteroids hitting is just more fear causing bullshit.

I wish the world had ended in 2012

I was hoping it would end every second of that day. Unfortunately, it never happened.
Can you imagine that? Wow i would had never experienced all this stupid suffering, we would be in piece for like almost 6 years already

Cringe.

Il just sui when I lose all hope.

We aren’t going to get hit by anything big enough to end humanity, although soon a meteor or “fake meteor” is suppose to be hitting Puerto Rico or was it Cuba, one of those eventually.

onegaishimasu asteroid-san
D6ae97e5125c01cd2762abaf2300b06b

nice avatar

I forgot where I read it, but most asteroids actually aren't picked up by NASA. You always hear that the most dangerous asteroid is 'x' years away but in reality we could get hit any day, NASA doesn't know.

https://www.sciencealert.com/giant-football-field-size-asteroid-surprise-flyby-earth

Too bad it didn't fucking obliterate us.

Asteroids large enough to kill us would definitely get picked up.

A football size asteroid would probably burn up and lose 90% of it's mass when entering the atmosphere.

Asteroids large enough to kill us would definitely get picked up.

A football size asteroid would probably burn up and lose 90% of it's mass when entering the atmosphere.
This asteroid was the size of 3 football fields

Sorry but that is a cope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back