Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder that just MILLIMETERS of bone separates you from this.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-

|

>b-b-but personality

pewdiepie literally just looks at facebook memes for a living, calls people niggers on stream, and PAID IMPOVERISHED INDIAN KIDS TO SCREAM KILL THE JEWS

just lol at life

>inb4 betabux hurr marriage is cucked

cope

Nah man, more like 25cm of height.

Dickpill is just meme

More like a couple of centimetres tbh.

actually nanometers, there were probobly high-quality sperm floating around in your moms puss
Probably, my dad actually used to have a very decent looking face, when he was younger.

he looks like a cuck

Oh pls, pewdiepie is a decent human being. That shit you said about him calling someone a nigger bigger one time is nothing worth mentioning and you are no better than the media if you push it out of proportion like that. I'm no fanboy but still

looks leads to status, fame and women. he's actually kinda losing his looks but it doesn't matter, he made the best of it.

Oh pls, pewdiepie is a decent human being. That shit you said about him calling someone a nigger bigger one time is nothing worth mentioning and you are no better than the media if you push it out of proportion like that. I'm no fanboy but still
Poopypie deserves to have nothing for being racist in this time frame and yet he is still going.. making millions.. getting married.. it just shows how important face really is. Ugly Man on a stream says "Nigger" once and the American Army get reports of a Nuke in his house but Poops does it and it is ok, it shouldn't be brought up again.. he didn't mean it obviously. :feelsseriously:

I assure you if an Ugly streamer said Nigger he would be deplatformed immediately and hated by his fans in an hour due to all the propaganda the media would put out.
Soys me.

looks leads to status, fame and women. he's actually kinda losing his looks but it doesn't matter, he made the best of it.

Lookism affects every area of Life.. it is the last allowed discrimination because normturds need someone to discriminate against and since they can't be abusive to the niggers, kooks, gooks or kikes anymore the Ugly are the best target for them to get away with it.

internalized lookism. if he was a sub-8 he'd be homeless for the shit hes done

The people who call him racist just bc he used a word that wasn't even towards a real black person in first place are kinda stupid.
It was blown WAY out of proportion. No one in the media said anything when Tana Mongeau or whatever her name is, used to constantly say nigger 24/7 in a bad and harmful way.

Looks like at least 6 inches, not millimeters

Bonelaw is the greatest power in the mammal universe.

He's like 5'8 jfl, but he frauds to 5'11 like the insecure faggot he is

pewdiepie is a height frauder but 5'8 is too short for him. it's somewhere between 5'9~5'10

I always hated pewdiefaggot.
extremely low effort content and yet hes the most sucessful youtuber of all time.
there are people with maybe only 10-100 subs that put 10000x more effort into their videos.
he acted exactly like every other letsplayfaggot.
hes a faggot.

pewdiepie is a height frauder but 5'8 is too short for him. it's somewhere between 5'9~5'10
I don't watch his videos but I remember him mocking manlets in one of his vids, calling anyone under 180cm a manlet jfl

Pewdiepie, Markiplier, and Jacksepticeye all have one thing in common, they're all attractive. Halo effect is too strong. Facial bones and height= whether your personality is good or bad .

When i was a teenager and still bluepilled i used to bingewatch videos of them together just being in love .
I would wish for a similar relationship .
Watching this now is just suifuel .
AWALT .

pewdiepie literally just looks at facebook memes for a living, calls people niggers on stream, and PAID IMPOVERISHED INDIAN KIDS TO SCREAM KILL THE JEWS
what a monster.
I'm literally shaking right now.

That fucker deserves a good losing battle with Lou Gehrig's disease.

Clown world with this idiot being top famous

AVGN is better

Centimeters of bone and pounds of melanin.
AVGN is better

Legit. I like watching his vids still. Feels like an old friend. I have never liked Pewdiepie. I can't enjoy watching someone who is clearly just popular because he's beautiful acting like a fucking braindead moron making stupid voices etc. I hate most good looking people and always have.

I used to be disgusted by AVGN's hairloss but now I like it because it just makes him even more human. While Pewdiepie is just one of the Ivory Tower types who was born into a perfect life I could never relate to or understand.

"Wow let me watch a guy who looks like a male model make an ass of himself for 20 minutes straight - that will be cool!"

Nope.

I have so much bitterness towards good looking people.

Nah man, more like 25cm of height.
Oh boy 25cm.. it’s over
Centimeters of bone and pounds of melanin.

Legit. I like watching his vids still. Feels like an old friend. I have never liked Pewdiepie. I can't enjoy watching someone who is clearly just popular because he's beautiful acting like a fucking braindead moron making stupid voices etc. I hate most good looking people and always have.

I used to be disgusted by AVGN's hairloss but now I like it because it just makes him even more human. While Pewdiepie is just one of the Ivory Tower types who was born into a perfect life I could never relate to or understand.

"Wow let me watch a guy who looks like a male model make an ass of himself for 20 minutes straight - that will be cool!"

Nope.

I have so much bitterness towards good looking people.
Dude holy fuck your signature. Just went thru the whole doc, reading just the titles.. covers damn near everything lmao this should be spammed on social media. Who is responsible for that page? Does it keep getting updated?

Last edited:
>inb4 betabux hurr marriage is cucked
hes not even betabuxxing lel they met when they were teens. this kind of love only exists for chads :feelsrope:

its more like 99 millions subs than bones