Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Reminder That If You’re Here, You’re A Loser

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★
Loser GIF by Playboy Fragrances

>But I’m a fakecel
>I’m a larper
>I secretly have a gf
>B-but I don’t even have an account
>I’m just a lurker
>I come here because it’s funny
>I’m laughing at you guys

Sorry buddy, if you’re here or have ever been here, you’re a loser just like the rest of us. Normal, successful people don’t even know this place exists. This place barely shows up on Google. It doesn’t even have a standard URL.

If you’re here, I know one thing for certain, your life is so shit that you decided to take precious time out of your day to read the word soup spilled inside this shithole. In fact, you somehow learned of its existence, which means you waste your time on other shitholes as well that directed you to this one. No use trying to pretend things are going well, because you wouldn’t know this place existed if they were.

Welcome, I hope you hate it here.

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I wanna fuck that toilet while shes doing that to me, mang :society:

agreed. We are all big losERs and it is over. I need to reincarnate. Hope a truck hits me and I isekai ASAP.

Yeah that is true, nobody stumbles here tbh. If you're here its for a reason, and its not good.

ITcucks need to remember that they are losers just like us.

yup i already know

I arrived here today and I'm at my limit... I can't stand it anymore...

If you’re here, I know one thing for certain, your life is so shit that you decided to take precious time out of your day to read the word soup spilled inside this shithole

Sorry buddy, if you’re here or have ever been here, you’re a loser just like the rest of us
:yes::yes::yes:
These days i realised i hit rock bottom and im ashamed of existing.

my mother doesn't think i'm a loser:D

Highly accurate. Normal people have no idea this website exists.

Reminder: if you're not here, you're probably a cuckold (let's be honest)

I work for the fbi. Only here to arrest you incel losers. I earn 200k a year

Normies just hang out with their friends and foids everyday

ITcucks need to remember that they are losers just like us.
They are loser that hyper obsess about losers to farm reddit karma, ITcels are a tier below pondscum

OvER for incels.iscels

Who would have guessed , most ugly guys are looser in foids eyes . Or are wagecucking lepers .

I wanna kill that fucking pigskin whore cumdumpster, fucking repulsive useless whore as if she had any other use than her fucking flappy beef flaps who the fuck does she think she is to call me a loser stupid fucking whore die.

I wanna kill that fucking pigskin whore cumdumpster, fucking repulsive useless whore as if she had any other use than her fucking flappy beef flaps who the fuck does she think she is to call me a loser stupid fucking whore die.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Yeah the moment Mods approv your account it's ovER for you. No way you are gonna climb out of this rabbit hole ever. It officially ended for me on 25th March when I got mentally crippled by being alone too much.

Water is wet and JFL at anyone who has an account on here and thinks he isn't a loser

Based post. Lurkers are all losers, so are the members, including me. I'd be travelling the world with my friends, spending my money, and having sex with lots of women if I were not a loser. The reason I'm here is that I've been a loser from the day I was born. Simple as that. No reason to deny it.

>But I’m a fakecel
>I’m a larper
>I secretly have a gf
>I’m just a lurker

Sorry buddy, if you’re here or have ever been here, you’re a loser just like the rest of us. Normal, successful people don’t even know this place exists. This place barely shows up on Google. It doesn’t even have a standard URL.

If you’re here, I know one thing for certain, your life is so shit that you decided to take precious time out of your day to read the word soup spilled inside this shithole. In fact, you somehow learned of its existence, which means you waste your time on other shitholes as well that directed you to this one. No use trying to pretend things are going well, because you wouldn’t know this place existed if they were.

by what standards?

Yes i am loser and if i was wealthy and handsome and tall and not a obese short POS i wouldn't be rotting here.

I wanna fuck that toilet while shes doing that to me, mang :society:

They tease chad like this all the time. Flipping them, give them these signs, spreading their legs for him, except with us there’s nothing we can do. Chad on the other hand jumps on them and starts fucking them like a chinchilla

By life standards. If you’re here, your priorities are fucked, and you’ve never had a normal, fun life.
lol it sounds like ur using nomries standards. remember normies think that a ugly male who wants a gf is worse then a chad rapist

A lot of people on here seem to forget that.

Its true, Im an autistic loser bug man subhuman. Also, no one else here is actually your friend remember that too guys. If by some chance they ascended they would become bluepilled and forget all about you.

Most of us if not the entirety of the human race are losers to 1 extent or another. This system was not made more or less designed for baby Boomer prosperity. And of course attractive men will. Have sex and procreate. The point if we continue bringing unwanted human beings into this world we will prolong suffering for then and us as a species. Every single member of our genetic history has reproduced. Each generation evolving a better brain. I think it this point where the brain has developed to perfection. We should not engage in the sin of becoming fathers. I have curiosities about sex but that is it. If I can't get that then whatever I no longer care. I was not meant to fit in any way and most of us in our generation and the younger generation can't. What will become of the world in the future once we are old? Nothing I would like to see.

>But I’m a fakecel
>I’m a larper
>I secretly have a gf
>I’m just a lurker

unfathomably based