Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Reminder That If You’re Here, You’re A Loser

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
Im a chad Bro Im only here to mock loser incels like you
Im actually fucking this bitch rn buts shes mid asf so Im here for some entertainment
Sure thing, sweetie

Sure thing, sweetie
american psycho hot sex GIF

This is me rn
maybe if you improve your personality you will ascend too incel

My personality is so good I have 4 more girls to fuck today

Loser GIF by Playboy Fragrances

>But I’m a fakecel
>I’m a larper
>I secretly have a gf
>B-but I don’t even have an account
>I’m just a lurker
>I come here because it’s funny
>I’m laughing at you guys

Sorry buddy, if you’re here or have ever been here, you’re a loser just like the rest of us. Normal, successful people don’t even know this place exists. This place barely shows up on Google. It doesn’t even have a standard URL.

If you’re here, I know one thing for certain, your life is so shit that you decided to take precious time out of your day to read the word soup spilled inside this shithole. In fact, you somehow learned of its existence, which means you waste your time on other shitholes as well that directed you to this one. No use trying to pretend things are going well, because you wouldn’t know this place existed if they were.

Welcome, I hope you hate it here.

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Exactly. I’ve met people who don’t know about 4chan let alone this site

Loser GIF by Playboy Fragrances

>But I’m a fakecel
>I’m a larper
>I secretly have a gf
>B-but I don’t even have an account
>I’m just a lurker
>I come here because it’s funny
>I’m laughing at you guys

Sorry buddy, if you’re here or have ever been here, you’re a loser just like the rest of us. Normal, successful people don’t even know this place exists. This place barely shows up on Google. It doesn’t even have a standard URL.

If you’re here, I know one thing for certain, your life is so shit that you decided to take precious time out of your day to read the word soup spilled inside this shithole. In fact, you somehow learned of its existence, which means you waste your time on other shitholes as well that directed you to this one. No use trying to pretend things are going well, because you wouldn’t know this place existed if they were.

Welcome, I hope you hate it here.

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
I have a normal life, I have a job, I go to college, I have a couple of friends, I have a lot of money in savings, I'm investing in stock market and making profits, I have a stable family, but Im incel due to my looks does that count as being a loser?

I have a normal life, I have a job, I go to college, I have a couple of friends, I have a lot of money in savings, I'm investing in stock market and making profits, I have a stable family, but Im incel due to my looks does that count as being a loser?
Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

Yes.