Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Reminder that even chad will get mad when he can’t get laid

Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
Chads and normies are always the first to run to a woman’s defense and claim she is entitled to have sex with whoever she pleases, but the minute she refuses to fuck chad he loses his mind and kills her.

The guy in the picture is definitely a stereotypical chad. You can just tell by the way his jawline and pheno are that he is what foids probably lust over. Even then this bitch thought that she was somehow mightier than chad and ended up taking a dirt nap :feelsdevil:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/eyeblech/comments/v2ncww/louisiana_woman_murdered_by_a_psychopath/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

you cant tell any man NO " an extended amount of time .

and these fucking cunts dont get that fact

Nothing of value was lost

she probably wouldnt regret a thing if she was alive. foids love to get abused as long as its by chad

Why even care about those animals? It's their choice.

Brutal

I still wouldn't throw my life away because of pussy

Robert presented as narcissistic and arrogant. He viewed the young women he became involved with as nothing more than objects to be used for his own gratification. Initially, Robert appeared to be a respectful and caring individual as he manipulated women into a relationship. However, as soon as he became involved in a relationship his true personality “leaked out.” Each of his ex-girlfriends interviewed provided accounts of stalking, harassing, and threatening phone calls as well as physical abuse.

Looks like ALL of his ex-girlfriends had their "personality detector" malfunction.

But these personality detectors are pretty accurate. All foids that rejected me in the past 37 years, for instance, knew I had a bad personality.

Too bad that so many foids keep getting involved with violent and homicidal thugs. Gee... I wonder...

Chads and normies feel far more entitled to sex than your average incel. They're also more violent. Most incels are too meek and high inhib to do anything about rejection.

All the pictures are now blurred out. Chad's still face thousands of times more rejections than literally any female ever in the history of the world. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I knew a chadlite who had a very brief tinder dry spell and he became extremely depressed borderline suicidal terrible hygiene

The picture is blurred but you’re right I can recognize this jawline even if you wake me up from a drunken stupor : :chad:

good riddance

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back