Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory ugly girls get doggy style sex from chad on dating apps

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
the chad is high testosterone so hes horny as fuck all the time. and he doesnt mind fucking a girl doggy style as long as he gets his nut off and doesnt have to see her face. then he ghosts her and now she thinks (because women are delusional) that the chad is in her league. so she keeps doing this until she loses her pair bonding ability. she (in her delusional mind) thinks that eventually one of the chads will fall in love with her after they use her as a cum rag. and this is why ur looksmatch isnt anywhere to be found when u go on dating apps or anywhere else.

oh and this is why women do the masculine larp thing nowadays. they think theyre "players".

oh and this is why women do the masculine larp thing nowadays. they think theyre "players".
HAHAHHA imagine thinking youre badass for getting FUCKED. no you arent the one fucking you are getting FUCKED.

HAHAHHA imagine thinking youre badass for getting FUCKED

They must be stopped!

That's a fact.

Boss bitch i get 357 dicks to twitch I grow in power like a litch

Doggystyle the best position. But yeah I get what you mean

I'd rather look at an ugly girl's face than into her shitty arsehole.

They probably didn’t even shower afterwards

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back