Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only way to not get cucked is to be a chad(and also to be endowed down there)

thisissparta420

thisissparta420

Self-banned
-
We have seen several situations on reddit, a woman would have a boyfriend that she loves for years then the boyfriend introduces to her chad friend and the woman immediately loses feelings for her boyfriend, if thr boyfriend is a chad, this might not happen, although the lady would think that the friend is attractive, she will still be with her boyfriend because her boyfriend has very attractive physical features(some cucks often bring doom to themselves, if they were not cucks, their girlfriends won't be attracted to a chad bull since the chad bull won't meet with the woman).

The chad has to be endowed down there. I remember seeing a dickpill post in here, it is a woman, she is saying that she really loves her boyfriend but her boyfriend is small down there, she is kinda sad about that but in general she really loves her boyfriend(probably a chad with a small dick). A chad with a big dick is ideal because.
1. The woman would love the guy because he is attractive.

2. She won't be bored when she is having sex with the guy since he has a huge penis(seeing his attractive face would probably make her enjoy the sex more).

Its actually more situationa/preference based than that.

My childhood best friend was both of those ie a Chad and apparently one with a Coke can sized dong or “baby leg” as the niggers say, yet he still wasn’t able to keep his woman from cucking him with another Chad at or near the 10 year mark of their marriage.

Now why is that you might wonder?

How could my friend ever lose in life if he was both a Chad and one with a big dong?:feelshehe:

Well I'll tell you!:feelsahh:

He lacked an emotional connection with her, as by his own admission he was away far too much for work and so she became lonely and one thing led to another and before you know it she was getting dicked down by another Chad.

So the lesson here is that to some women cock size means everything, whereas to others you could have an 18 inch anaconda between your legs but if you’re not fucking her where it counts ie that being her mind, with that emotional connection, you may as well not even have a cock for all the good it will do you. :feelsthink:

My childhood best friend was both of those ie a Chad and apparently one with a Coke can sized dong or “baby leg” as the niggers say, yet he still wasn’t able to keep his woman from cucking him with another Chad at or near the 10 year mark of their marriage.

How could my friend ever lose in life if he was both a Chad and one with a big dong?:feelshehe:

He lacked an emotional connection with her, as by his own admission he was away far too much for work and so she became lonely and one thing led to another and before you know it she was getting dicked down by another Chad.

So the lesson here is that to some women cock size means everything, whereas to others you could have an 18 inch anaconda between your legs but if you’re not fucking her where it counts ie that being her mind, with that emotional connection, you may as well not even have a cock for all the good it will do you. :feelsthink:
Damn, the Chad had the potential to make the relationship last, that's for sure.

Neither of those things matters. At best it just puts some more time on the clock (Briffault's Law).

I've said for years the primary benefit of being Chad is NOT being able to keep women long term. It is being able to cycle and swap women out at will when one of them pisses you off or you get tired of her, she got too old etc (DiCaprio). Try chadfishing for a few years if you want to see this in real time.

No man can really keep a woman long term because dealing with women is a permanent tightrope walk where the slightest mistakes are fatal. Or iceskating on paper thin ice 24/7. There's always some "ick" or something for them to nitpick.

Women are like gnomes they will always eventually get bored. And without constant stimulation they wither and die. But unlike gnomes they can't provide or seek out their own experiences or novelties. They are parasites and expect men to provide these things.

happy life trait: just be a chad

Nah dick size and looks absolutely matter 100%. I've seen situations like this personally. If you're ugly mind as well just kys, if you have a small dick mind as well kys

Chad being cucked by chad lol