Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hole dates future betabuxx…I mean doctor and then gets mad when he turns out to be neurodivergent

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★

I am regretting dating a med school student. Please advise.

Hello, Med school students.

I have been dating my partner, for the past three years. He has been diagnosed with ADHD and may also be on the spectrum (his words, not mine).

Although I am not in med school and work in corporate law, we both have demanding work hours, and I understand and do not expect constant attention.

Recently, he has been struggling to pass his step exams and is under a significant amount of stress. However, in the past 12 months, things have taken a downturn, with even the slightest disagreement escalating into catastrophic arguments. He repeatedly mentions breaking up, becoming verbally disrespectful (even abusive), resorting to name-calling, and occasionally shutting down or blocking me.

Complicating matters, we are in a long-distance relationship, and due to our hectic schedules, we don't meet often. I have to travel every week to client sites.

I have become extremely depressed trying to navigate these challenges. Over the past four months, I've experienced three panic attacks due to the uncertainty. It feels very one-sided at this point. While I am prepared to wait for him until he starts residency and am well-settled in my career, the constant fights and the casual use of the word "breakup" are breaking my heart. I am also in therapy to explore whether there is any toxicity that I may be contributing to.

The stress of med school seems to have transformed him into a person I don't recognize or remember falling in love with. He refuses to acknowledge that med school is a significant source of his stress and blames it all on me, often resorting to name-calling (calling me abusive words). We never had these types of fights before; they started around the time of his Step One prep.

Perhaps this relationship came at the wrong time. I would appreciate any advice from other med students who might understand his perspective better. Please share your insights.

Thank you.

“The relationship came at the wrong time” “he falls me names! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Also the best he could do is long distance, which means she’s getting railed by chad and Tyrone every day

Gotta love Reddit!

I am regretting dating a med school student. Please advise.

Hello, Med school students.

I have been dating my partner, for the past three years. He has been diagnosed with ADHD and may also be on the spectrum (his words, not mine).

Although I am not in med school and work in corporate law, we both have demanding work hours, and I understand and do not expect constant attention.

Recently, he has been struggling to pass his step exams and is under a significant amount of stress. However, in the past 12 months, things have taken a downturn, with even the slightest disagreement escalating into catastrophic arguments. He repeatedly mentions breaking up, becoming verbally disrespectful (even abusive), resorting to name-calling, and occasionally shutting down or blocking me.

Complicating matters, we are in a long-distance relationship, and due to our hectic schedules, we don't meet often. I have to travel every week to client sites.

I have become extremely depressed trying to navigate these challenges. Over the past four months, I've experienced three panic attacks due to the uncertainty. It feels very one-sided at this point. While I am prepared to wait for him until he starts residency and am well-settled in my career, the constant fights and the casual use of the word "breakup" are breaking my heart. I am also in therapy to explore whether there is any toxicity that I may be contributing to.

The stress of med school seems to have transformed him into a person I don't recognize or remember falling in love with. He refuses to acknowledge that med school is a significant source of his stress and blames it all on me, often resorting to name-calling (calling me abusive words). We never had these types of fights before; they started around the time of his Step One prep.

Perhaps this relationship came at the wrong time. I would appreciate any advice from other med students who might understand his perspective better. Please share your insights.

Thank you.

“The relationship came at the wrong time” “he falls me names! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Also the best he could do is long distance, which means she’s getting railed by chad and Tyrone every day

Gotta love Reddit!

View attachment 1006284
Retarded doctor!