Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reminder that even 14 year old girls from reddit are virgin shaming us.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
They are ugly as hell too, just look at this thing.

https://i.redd.it/k14o958s7qs01.jpg

Other women encourage young ones like this to slut it up and to 'combat' a bunch of male virgins on the internet. Ridiculous. I wish I could hit it with a stick.

I'd hatefuck her.

2D>3D women
tumblr_onw2wkOsUA1vj5j9co1_500.gif

whats this whores profile

i would force fuck her kill her and then go er / tight jb pussy

Other women encourage young ones like this to slut it up
good. once we reach peak degeneracy the barbarians will easily conquer our society. their daughters will be slaves.

It really is enraging that warpig feminists who are still mad they were too fat to fuck chad in high school are encouraging young females to be sluts. It makes me want to split their heads open.

Last edited:
just checked her reddit profile, she spends her free time on cucktears and harassing braincels lmao

this generation is lost. I can't cope much longer

It really is enraging that warpig feminists who are still mad they were too far to fuck chad in high school are encouraging young females to be sluts. It makes me want to split their heads open.
They're a fucking cult, it's disgusting.

Good face for some acid.

What's her account name?

id rather stay a virgin forever than be a whore.

shed look prettier with a baseball bat to the forehead

Is there REAL 14-16 yo girls on reddit?? Which subreddit??? O_o

She deserves sex slavery, daily torture sessions, and acid treatment to the face.

Women shouldn't have voting or economic rights.

Immature autistic cope. She is attractive and prime af.

What's her reddit? I want to tell her I want to rape her corpse.

Nah, you make her sound like 8+ or something. Op is correct.

I forgot that everyone here is a volcel and doesn't actually want a gf. Wait til you become an oldcel. A girl like this becomes an 8 pretty much.

I forgot that everyone here is a volcel and doesn't actually want a gf. Wait til you become an oldcel. A girl like this becomes an 8 pretty much.
I'm in my 30s, how long should i wait? Your overrating of foids doesn't make us volcel.

Looks like a boy with long hair.

I'm in my 30s, how long should i wait? Your overrating of foids doesn't make us volcel.

I dunno what to tell you then. Either my standards are low or yours are high. But I find her attractive. Any girl over a 3.5 is attractive to me. Over a 3.5 AND young to me is enough. Over 3.5, young, and not obese is more than I deserve, given my own looks and age.

Think of how incel I am then. You would reject her, whereas I would date much lower than her and have approached far worse than her and still get rejected.

you think she is attractive cos she is young but her face is below average 4/10 compared to girls her age.
This pretty much. I wasn't saying that i would reject her as such, i am no volcel or anything. I just don't think she is attractive af.

you think she is attractive cos she is young but her face is below average 4/10 compared to girls her age.

I'd also date a girl of her looks of course, but that doesnt change the fact that her facial aesthetics are below average.
her male version would be posting here.

I think we can all agree that we need to find out where she lives and then "cure our inceldom" with her "by force".