Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder that chads and foids are living in a high school movie IRL

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
In one of my classes a few hours ago, I heard the resident chad talking to his friends, about how he was going to ask out a foid to prom, but that he was going to ask the principal to call an assembly so he could do it in front of everybody. And the worst part of this entire thing? Word is going around that it’s actually being considered! Imagine having not only the low inhib necessary to actually do this, but also the looks AKA good genes to do this without becoming a laughing stock for years. Forget about “ tinder isn’t real life bro” because apparently not only is tinder real life, but teen dramas as well. Utter ropefuel

It makes me feel sick, guys like us may as well exist in a different dimension. H[UWSL]aving to go through my youth with nothing was bad enough and now I'm too old and it's even more impossible. :feelscry:[/UWSL]

What a cringe fucker

In one of my classes a few hours ago, I heard the resident chad talking to his friends, about how he was going to ask out a foid to prom, but that he was going to ask the principal to call an assembly so he could do it in front of everybody. And the worst part of this entire thing? Word is going around that it’s actually being considered! Imagine having not only the low inhib necessary to actually do this, but also the looks AKA good genes to do this without becoming a laughing stock for years. Forget about “ tinder isn’t real life bro” because apparently not only is tinder real life, but teen dramas as well. Utter ropefuel
I hope this is in America, but some crazy lonely person would show up there and go ER (as Americans tend to do).

just do a school shooting theory (In Minecraft™)

Even the day to day life of most normies seems “movie-like” to me. I literally LDAR most days. I can’t even imagine talking to a girl in a romantic setting, let alone going on a date.

The principal probably thought it was so cute that chad wanted to do this and is going to let him do it. If you asked the principal she would permanently suspend you for attempting to harass a student.

The principal probably thought it was so cute that chad wanted to do this and is going to let him do it. If you asked the principal she would permanently suspend you for attempting to harass a student.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Fuck fuck fuck I can’t believe I missed out on so much:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

it's not fair that they get what i don't. and JFL if you think these high schoolers got it by "self improving". they don't even know what that is

Highschool movies are cringe. Why on earth would you want to live a life like one you utter bitchmade subhuman

only if you're not chad :feelsrope: