Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel reminder that celibate men are the silent majority of men

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
The vast majority of males are not getting regular access to sex.
I would even wager that >50% of men between ages 14 and 44 have not had sex in the last year.

nope they are we are just an autistic/extremely ugly minority.

All of these surveys are done online, therefore not accounting for the incels who don't spend all of their time on the internet like us

Gay guys think I’m a hot stud… girls think I’m a poor nasty nigger lol

I certainly hope that's true, but I also think it's unlikely.

I made a post on this recently too. Dudes on here will readily admit that an average foid can fuck chad, but somehow don't see the obvious consequence of average men being left out.

I would even wager that >50% of men between ages 14 and 44 have not had sex in the last year.
TERACOPE, check this out
Retarded subhuman cope
Another day on copers.is

I wish I could find the exact quote but psychologist Roy F. Baumeister said something to the effect that "most men are putting on a brave front about being sexually satisfied." I wish I could find the piece. I do know that Baumeister is a boomer Chad.

Capture

27% is a minority yes

so in fact it is YOU who must "keep fucking coping"
27% admitted to it in 2018.

Factor in the liars. Factor in the COVID online dating boom.

27% is a minority yes

so in fact it is YOU who must "keep fucking coping"

a) that chart is over 10 years old

b) more men than women report having sex despite actually not getting any

so again, keep fucking coping thinking we re a tiny minority

b) more men than women report having sex despite actually not getting any
:feelskek: just lol @ this "anonymous men are lying online for no reason" cope, pure misery-wants-company cope
27% is a huge percentage lmao.
it's a fairly big percentage, I'll say that

however it's still a minority, I'm sorry but I have to fcking LOL @ the "everyone is incel just like I am!" just world copers just embarassing

:feelskek: just lol @ this "anonymous men are lying online for no reason" cope, pure misery-wants-company cope

however it's still a minority, I'm sorry but I have to fcking LOL @ the "everyone is incel just like I am!" just world copers just embarassing

Yes. I think that atleast 40% of guys at my college is not having sex its crazy. Every women is though, relationships, sex, chads. Incels are everywhere.

Of course it's a "minority" the same way 49% is, technically, a minority. You're being too literal over the meaning of "minority" which does not necessarily mean "tiny percentage."

I certainly hope that's true, but I also think it's unlikely.
Not just that its unlikely, its practically impossible, one of the biggest incel copes

Yes. I think that atleast 40% of guys at my college is not having sex its crazy. Every women is though, relationships, sex, chads. Incels are everywhere.

The Left might say something like -- "those type of men will simply have to learn to live with missing out on that aspect of life and settling in their 30s for a used up roastie. The inceldom of men like the above is a price worth paying for "social progress" just lol if you complain and think this isn't fair, that an ancient bargain was undone without appropriate compensation."

obese boomers having condom sex with their obese wives once per year

not everyone you dumb shit. but a very substantial amount of men arent getting shit. thats all.

From eavesdropping I heard many people lose virginity around 17. This included Beckies and chadlites. Sure I remember some who were active earlier but 17 is a pretty accurate average. The guys that did lose their v card mogged most men and we're orbited by normies(normie is mostly incel in 2021). It's pretty much chadlites and up to be considered attractive. Copers will say tinder is not real life even though it allows for people to fully express their preferences.

All my friends who are better looking and taller then me are incels in denial. They get as much pussy as me (zero)

Who’s talking about boomers:feelswhat:
His statement implies that he is talking about all men since he didn't specifically mention "young men". Nigga, I'm not even a native speaker and I readingcomprehensionmog you. Additionally, 30% of all young men (1-3/10) are incels (which is proven by statistics). Subchads at least struggle with dating and I would even claim that the real number of incels is probably roughly 50% because the statistics are from 2017 (iirc).

27 percent of 18-29 men have never had sex. Majority of men in that age range are not in a relationship while the majority of females are:

We like to do purity tests to be on this site; tbf I can't stand someone who got lucky in college but never again saying they are incel even if it's technically true. However, looking objectively, if these guys want to be in a relationship but they just can't, they would be incel. Considering the demographics that are most likely to get laid, the problems are even more pronounced in certain areas of the country. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of the men 18-29 in tech hubs are straight up virgins. Basically, it's over. Also a reminder, this is pre-covid. Covid has no doubt made all these numbers worse for men. :feelsrope:

30% of those men are either unattractive men or average looking ones who don’t try, average looking guys can still get a gf to fuck but have to try very hard
The vast majority of males are not getting regular access to sex
Nigga, read the original post and title again :feelswhat:
Average looking guys and boomers are almost/practically celibate. The average married boomer has probably not more than 10 times sex per year. The average (young) single guy has probably even less sex than that. Even young normies in relationships probably only have sex once a week because their cumdumpster girlfriends are Chad widows and thus not attracted to them. None of these scenarios is desirable. Every non-chad should whoremaxx or rope.

nope they are
we are just an autistic/extremely ugly minority.
It's more than just a slim majority of males who are "ugly" by average foid standards.
Even those not considered "ugly" would be "plain/boring" and not "handsome" enough for relations.
This isn't merely 1-5 = ugly 6-10 = acceptable.
6 gets rejected too, prob 7 also.
Brainlet cope. Do you think that the average boomer has access to pussy on a regular basis? They're basically sexless.
Definitely taking into account the boomers, but even amongst any age group of millenials (20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39) this is probably also true
Who’s talking about boomers:feelswhat:
Unless one explicitly excludes them, boomer men would be incorporated into averages of adult male populations.
Cope like OP should be stopped as soon as possible
My copes are rationalizations like "2d is better, I'm not missing out"
TBH "other guys are missing out too" doesn't make me feel that much better, so I don't perceive it as copeworthy.
Basically this results in "there's a lot more sexless competition out there with crab mentality" which is a downer, not a cope.
TERACOPE, check this out
Any particular post in that thread you want to direct me to? It's OP seems to agree with me.
Baumeister said something to the effect that "most men are putting on a brave front about being sexually satisfied."
sounds high-IQ
I would wager it's actually a lot higher than 27% because selection bias is very much a thing.

Keep in mind that the General Social Survey only uses a group of 25,000 people.
I doubt it's truly randomized either.
For example: if you're utterly depressed with your life, would you want to spend time taking a survey?
27% admitted to it in 2018.
It's not even about lying it's about selecting.
If a depressed permavirgin can't even get out of bed to take the General Social Survey he won't be included in it.
Surveys are predisposed to being done by idealistic people who want to help the world, who are keen to talk to other people and brag about their lives.

Last edited:
the GSS isn't done online though, it's done via random-digit dialing
IE telephone
you know: that thing people use who have social lives and jobs
ie selection bias to even get a call in the first place, much less whether you're non-depressed enough to talk to people and relate your failures
Yes. I think that atleast 40% of guys at my college is not having sex its crazy. Every women is though, relationships, sex, chads.
I don't agree, there are exactly TWO women who aren't having relations/sex amongst all the colleges.
It's top-secret who they are though.
Not just that its unlikely, its practically impossible
How is it practically impossible that more than 50% of the male population ages 18-30 have not had sex in the past year?

Hell: I'd wager it's even possible >50% are still virgins.

Last edited:
the GSS isn't done online though, it's done via random-digit dialing
IE telephone
you know: that thing people use who have social lives and jobs
ie selection bias to even get a call in the first place, much less whether you're non-depressed enough to talk to people and relate your failures
You're a coper. And that's the end of it.

Cut that shit out son, for your own sake

obese boomers having condom sex with their obese wives once per year
oxymoronic
basically just getting a handjob with an onahole
condoms are onaholes
and instead of her hand she's using her vagina
either way you're fucking something that isn't human
You're a coper. And that's the end of it.
Cut that shit out son, for your own sake
seems like you don't have any actual counterarguments pertaining to datamanagement and survey selection
you talk like a fucking foid ignoring actual particulars with emotions
From eavesdropping I heard many people lose virginity around 17. This included Beckies and chadlites.
Well we know that's not the average age for beckies.

I can buy it being the average age for chadlites though.

Sure I remember some who were active earlier but 17 is a pretty accurate average
Based on what?

Even if foids had an average age of 14 (seems highball estimate) this would imply a male average of 20, which seems pretty lowball.
All my friends who are better looking and taller then me are incels in denial. They get as much pussy as me (zero)
This is believable because if you are a 5'0" guy with 1/10 face then your 5'1" friends with 2/10 face aren't getting laid either.
You're def not friends w/ 6'6" 10/10 face gigachad
30% of all young men (1-3/10) are incels (which is proven by statistics)
That's not how statistics work.

All we know is in a particular phone survey of 25,000 people, amongst the males surveyed, 30% had not had a sexual encounter since turning 18, and were under 30.

Subchads at least struggle with dating and I would even claim that the real number of incels is probably roughly 50% because the statistics are from 2017 (iirc).
To stat a real number we'd have to go into particulars like "no sex+relationship in last 12 months" (or more/less) and what qualifies as sex/relationship
average looking guys can still get a gf to fuck but have to try very hard
source? theoretically true if you're talking about 5.5 guys scooping up 1/10 or 2/20 girls I guess
just how far from the 50 percentile are you wavering when counting an "average" group of guys though?
27 percent of 18-29 men have never had sex.
Incorrect interpretation of survey: actually it's "no encounters since 18" so they might be guys who had sex in HS but no sex in 20s.

Also people put too much stock in rando surveys not thinking about their design: be skeptical.
Majority of men in that age range are not in a relationship while the majority of females are
one thing worth pointing out in your image (claims 51% of men 18-29 are single, 32% of women)

1) the majority of "single" women are just riding the carousel with 1-night tinder stands: they aren't sexually deprived

2) the majority of "non-single" men in "relationships" are probably getting cucked and little sexual access

Last edited:
Nigga, read the original post and title again :feelswhat:
Average looking guys and boomers are almost/practically celibate. The average married boomer has probably not more than 10 times sex per year. The average (young) single guy has probably even less sex than that. Even young normies in relationships probably only have sex once a week because their cumdumpster girlfriends are Chad widows and thus not attracted to them. None of these scenarios is desirable. Every non-chad should whoremaxx or rope.
I think I'm in the process of "whoremaxxing" rn.. 19 yo ex model friend junkie hot chick says "she's down" to make some$ from me .. fingers crossed

in the 2020s it would be bottom 30%