Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder that Albert Fish, serial killer and child rapist, had two wives, but women can somehow tell you post anonymously on an obscure incel forum.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★

This demented fuck had six kids and had two wives, all the while he regularly molested children, killed a couple other children, and he cooked up their corpses and ate them. He was into a bunch of other fucked up shit, too. He was married to his first wife for nine years, and somehow, her personality detector never went off, and she ended up leaving him for some other dude.

Bluepillers will do all the mental gymnastics in the world and spin the narrative to tell you that you're somehow worse than this guy. :feelsseriously:

He had wives because he lived in 1930 and before where women were forced into marriages, he would be a trucel in 2022.

Morales will get you absolutely nowhere in life

He had wives because he lived in 1930 and before where women were forced into marriages, he would be a trucel in 2022.
That is a part of it, but he was married to his first wife for nine years, and women then were still able to initiate divorces and leave relationships.

Last edited:
"not all women are like that" :foidSoy:

An acquaintance of mine (in college days. 2007-08) said that she is aware that Chad (a doctor) is using her for sex, and continued to do so.

What they do and what they say has a sea of difference; if only men stopped listening to their words, it wouldn't have gotten this worse.

Personality detector is not responding(0x0000)

An acquaintance of mine (in college days. 2007-08) said that she is aware that Chad (a doctor) is using her for sex, and continued to do so.

What they do and what they say has a sea of difference; if only men stopped listening to their words, it wouldn't have gotten this worse.
he is only "using" her if they agreed to have a monogamous relationship

Alignment doesn't mean shit

back in the 1800s you could get away with genocide

he is only "using" her if they agreed to have a monogamous relationship
Foids know it (that there's going to be no commitment) and they remain in denial with the 'if I do my best in bed, some day he will be attached to me emotionally' cope. This magical sex is what makes it addictive for both Chads and Stacies.

The commitment of her very soul, physiology and mind in bed would mean orgasms that pour out like shallow crude oil from the surface. This highs they go in their whoring days is what makes the beta's life difficult. They cannot get the same highs with a stable partner and blame it on the hard working man.

Society and it's dynamics allow foids to have the cake and eat it too (and end up as landwhales, teehee) and thus they face no consequences to anything they did/do. 30+ and you see them coping with 'i am not my body; i am high value, i deserve the best, not settling' copes again while Chad Senior still dangles the carrot of commitment and gets what he want from the Roastie. The next day she would take a feminist flag march and would scream about how men historically oppressed women. lol.

in 1930 and before where women were forced into marriages
what kind of feminist trash are you reading where you believe women were being forced into marriage at ANY decade in the 1900s?

Anna Mary Hoffman was about 19 in 1898 when they married and while Albert's mom Ellen helped arranged it I see no reason to think that Anna was coerced.

reading Albert Fish's Wikipedia I really don't know how much of this shit to believe, a lot of it might just be fanfic bullshit tbh, how much could you serious prove? I bet a lot of this is just heresay and people running with narratives like we see all the time these days

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back