Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reminder: People like Homeless Joe exist on this earth

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★

Cope all you want with statusmaxxing, buying a car, a home, and even millions of dollars. It doesn't matter because it's over. All you need is game, looks, and cock. Height helps too

Genes>everything else

>Be me
>Be a CS Major
>Make huge contributions in research helping humanity
>Be a kissless virgin
>See a homeless person who doesn't contribute anything to society and leeches off of welfare live a more fulfilling than my ass that managed to get into goddamn STANFORD
>Tie a rope at the perfect height to accommodate my height and body weight to snap my neck instantly
>die

He looks kind of average

>Be me
>Be a CS Major
>Be a kissless virgin
>See a homeless person who doesn't contribute anything to society and leeches off of welfare live a more fulfilling than my ass that managed to get into goddamn STANFORD
>Tie a rope at the perfect height to accommodate my height and body weight to snap my neck instantly
>die
Good plan. I might rope too. CS is oversaturated anyway

You can just bungee jump with a tight knot around your neck. The force of your body should be enough to snap your neck.
Something can always, and will always, go wrong in every "foolproof" suicide plan.

you know what they say: practice makes perfect. :feelskek::feelskek:
I don't want to be some vegetable hanging on life support for 80 years hearing the Nurse get nailed by terminally ill Chad with several limbs amputated.

Just kill me already

Status & money copers on suicide watch
:giga:

@PPEcel look at this bullshit

Height copers on suicide watch

See a homeless person who doesn't contribute anything to society and leeches off of welfare live a more fulfilling than my ass that managed to get into goddamn STANFORD
Absolutely fucking brutal, posts like these really mess up my motivation for Studymaxxing.

>Be me
>Be a CS Major
>Be a kissless virgin
>die

blackpill is freedom

I wish I had a big dick, healthy body and a Chad face, ngl.

Join the club
A large percentage of the guys here do have all of those...

1346E9AD F53D 4712 822F 951A70D8B78F

>die

:heart::heart::heart: That's what I want for christmas.
Gotta be high IQcel to get it just right, don't want to painfully choke to death for 5 minutes before dying.

The British developed a manual for long drop hangings in the late 19th century. It's still used in Singapore.

You actually found that?

I've been looking for that manual to give charitable advice to others, but couldn't find a proper image.

I found it a few years ago reading about the death penalty, it shocked me that Singapore still uses hanging, so that's why I remembered it.

Pretty barbaric if you asked me.

I found it a few years ago reading about the death penalty, it shocked me that Singapore still uses hanging, so that's why I remembered it.

Pretty barbaric if you asked me.
Maybe they think that anesthesia is too merciful.

Femcel problems. Teehee I'm so tall I can't squeeze into cars. ;)
Teehee I had to pay $12 more per day for a full sized SUV rental instead of a "sport". When people say I'm tall I just shrug and say yeah. Haven't figured out how to parlay it into dates and stuff. The back and knee pain is wondrous. Be careful what you wish for. You could be born 8' and totally socially retarded autistic next life

Looks is all you need in life

Call me coper, but i think much of his story is bullshit for clickbait.

Imagine a drunk druggie frat chad who has scored throughout his life gets thrown out. He has the skills to pick up foids and can panhandle in the largest city in the country. It's believable.